Asher88 4 9.30%
Matt: 8 18.60%
cwmatman 3 6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2018, 08:17 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default VOTE NOW for April Dare of the Month Part 2

Since there were so many entries this month, I have decided to make two polls, and therefore two winners! I have decided, in order to keep it fair, to divide it by category. I am going to group the ice and cleaning tasks together, and then group all of the flower entries together. This means we will have two winners this month.

Both winners are going to win entry into the Dungeon, starting next week.

Here are our entries for:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly
SPRING CLEANING: Do some kinky spring cleaning. Put on your best maids outfit, or clean in the nude. Add some interesting elements .. maybe some bondage? a plug? pegs? Make it fun and challenging. Try to clean at least one room in this way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly
SPRING THAW: Ice can be beautiful, but it is time for it to melt and make way for spring. What is the best way to help ice melt? Heat! And what better way to heat things up, then with edges and orgasms! Use ice to help enhance your edge or orgasm.

Jaroface
Humble Worm Power Balls

The idea I had in mind for this monthly competition turned out way more difficult than I anticipated. I actually had to tone down my original plan. I hope this is still a worthy competition and you’ll have fun reading this report.

When I came home from work I (it’s a rule) put on my collar. I also got completely naked, head to toe. I love being naked but it’s usually a problem since I get cold too easily. The weather was excellent today however and it was warm. So a perfect day for some Spring cleaning in my birthday costume!

Well, obviously I had to add some accessories.

I started out by tying up my balls. I planned to focus on some forced balsy weightlifting, so I tied a piece of string once around the base of my little worm and a few times around my ball sack. I left the end hanging while I got myself plugged with my large plug; after cleaning out by ass by the way, as I figured the worm hole could use some Spring cleaning as well.

Then I put on my humbler, my high heels (big mistake!), nipple suckers pumped to the max and then…

tied a large dictionary to the end of the string coming from my balls!

To top it all up, I finally put in the inflatable butterfly gag that I first pushed through the hole of my spider gag. I need the latter to keep it in place as this thing pumps up both in my mouth and cheeks!

I got up and I immediately noticed the heels were just too much. Standing in a humbler is stressful enough but with the weight pulling on my balls AND the high heels it became so painfully stressful it was almost unbearable to stand and walk in. Thus, I had to give up on the heels very quickly and continued on barefoot.

The humbler makes me walk in a hobbled position, knees slightly bent, but it’s still kind of possible to walk kind upright with it. NOT so with the book! The book really kept me humble as I couldn’t let it come loose from the floor. I did for a few seconds but it was just too painful and I wasn’t sure how safe it would be either.

So I continued on shuffling around dragging the book behind me. I vowed never to touch the book and indeed I didn’t. I did, however, have to get down on my hands and knees a few times to get some relief.

I tried, and managed, to stay on my feet most of the time, albeit sometimes leaning on stuff or resting my lower arms on my upper legs.

I cleaned the bathroom this way and the stress in my legs was really terrible! It was such a predicament and to any outsider it must have looked so humiliating! When I had to stretch really up to reach the shower head for the final rinse I almost couldn’t do it!

I finished this task in about 50 minutes, including preparation. It was a little too difficult and I wonder what I was thinking when I originally ALSO wanted to tie my nipples to my toes!

Pariahterror
So puppy wanted to do this dare, just because I had the time and seemed fun to report over. Puppy decided to clean as a maid. Unfortunately there were some limits in place so puppy couldn't do a full maid maid service.

Puppy had his clothes washed yesterday as his bedsheets. So puppy had to make his bed yesterday and thus couldn't do it as a maid. Puppy his vacuum cleaner broke down too and wasn't able to use another one. Puppy also did his dishes normally yesterday but didn't store them away.

So the next morning puppy started dressing like a maid. Puppy already had his collar on, puppy tries to wear it everyday whilst being private and while sleeping. I'm also the opposite of thin and wear a corset for my maid dress. Puppy first put on his stockings. Puppy likes the way they look.

Then puppy put on his corset and his maid dress. Puppy likes wearing it, but doesn't want anyone to enter his room as it will feel embarrassing. There were some open fishnet like gloves I wore too. And at last, puppy put on his wig which has pink and black colors. Then his maid headdress. The only thing puppy needs to finish his look are heels, but I'm to scared to buy them, or even go to a store to look at them.

Here is puppy his outfit to be seen:

But one final touch was needed. Puppy bought a ginger root yesterday. It was a nice shape and thus puppy peeled it and inserted it after which he would started cleaning. There were some nice amount of tasks to do.

Puppy his clothes needed to be folded nicely and stored. The dishes needed to be stored away. There were pieces of garbage everywhere which also needed to be stored away. Puppy let his stuff from his first session of Dungeons and Dragons stay so he could clean it now.

At a certain point the ginger root lost its effect. To solve this. Puppy peeled of the outer layer and inserted it again. Puppy got horny again from this feeling and although the feeling was intense, it felt very good. Puppy had used ginger before, and puppy likes to do it later too.

After some time, puppy was finally done with his cleaning and made a picture of himself for his friends here online to see. This somehow makes puppy even more excited and embarrassed. Sorry if the picture is so dark.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.p...ictureid=62952

After the picture, puppy still had to write some lines whilst listening to some hypno files. Puppy doesn't like writing lines, just as much he doesn't like not allowed being allowed to use furniture. Puppy wrote the following line 32 times:

"I'm a slutty maid; keeping things spotlessly clean yet downright dirty behind closed doors"

This whilst listening to this file twice: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=5324 . Because spring is coming and puppy should be even more horny and stay locked away. And at the moment it is warm outside, what would happen with puppy when he goes outside, only one way to find out.

Asher88
As promised.
So as soon as the picture is uploaded I will link it to this post. But I did this earlier in the month. Did some cleaning, mostly it was just weekly chores but they did get done in a kinky way.
I had my wunnolf tail in. With cuffs on both my wrists and ankles which minimized the amount that I could actually move. My collar was around my neck with a leash attached to it. The dress didn't cover the tail all the way so it was sticking out. Also had my single ball in my pussy for the cleaning so it was moving around inside me as I danced around.
It was a very kinky and fun way to spend the day.

click here

Matt:
Sam’s slutty boy toy is not sure he can really compete with some of the entries here, but here is his entry..

For this dare Sam’s horny boy toy decided to do some house cleaning, he wore panties, stuffed bra, corset, heels! his new collar and penis gag……

He started with vacuuming, this took a LOT longer to do because of wearing heels! Sam’s denied boy toy is really not very good at walking in heels….He has to concentrate just not to fall over lol Also the corset is quite tight and restricts his movement, especially if he has to bend! (but at least it forces you to bend your legs rather than your back!) even breathing is a little harder. He was feeling very embarrassed to be cleaning like this.

Sam’s pet boy toy then started to clean the kitchen, his feet and ankles were already starting to ache and hurt from wearing heels, he wonders how ladies wear heels for long! He was also by now drooling a lot from his penis gag, which was not helping with the cleaning, was having to wipe up drool from work surfaces.. He has only recently got the penis gag and is still trying to get used to wearing it, this would be by far the longest he has worn it, it fills his mouth very well…. And feels humiliating to wear. (but he can’t deny, also made him rather horny….

Once he had finished in the kitchen, he then took the washing out of the washing machine to hang up to dry, again the corset making this a bit awkward due to limited movement. Took a lot longer than usual!

Then Sam’s personal boy toy just had some general tidying around his house to do before he was finished. During all this he was not allowed to close any of his curtains or blinds, so he really hopes that no one saw him dressed like this!

Here is a link to a picture of Sam’s slutty toy boy in his cleaning outfit…http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.p...ictureid=63031

cwmatman
Wow, almost missed getting my entry in for the month...

I needed to get a workout in, so I went with Spring Thaw. I set up the bowl of ice water shown below, kept a supply of replacement ice nearby for when it melted, and stripped naked.

I then got into the pushup position and lowered myself into a plank with my cock and balls submerged in the ice water. Using an interval training app on my phone to time things, I completed ten rounds of alternating a minute of edging with thirty seconds of cooling off in the bowl while holding a plank.

One thing I noticed, and this is probably the obvious problem, is that after the first round the ice water wasn't nearly as bad since I was numb. Not too numb to edge, but numb.

After my ten round workout, I realized that I needed a post-workout protein shake, and had only one handy source of protein, so I added my protein to the bowl and stirred. Trying to drink that much ice water was probably the single hardest part of the challenge I set myself. I had to take a couple of breaks.

Sorry that the only photo documentation was the ice bowl, but I wasn't sure other pictures would meet the site policy. But if there are any potential judges who need me to repeat this for their benefit, with more verification, PM me. I'm in it to win it!

Attachment can be viewed here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...6&postcount=28

Please vote for who you think should win!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 08:44 AM   #2
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

I wish I could vote for like 4 x.x gah so hard to pick!

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 09:37 AM   #3
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Box Matt but it was hard to choose

Matt, because vacuuming in heels is pretty difficult. A challenge I do from time to time as well

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post:
Old 05-05-2018, 03:46 AM   #4
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
Matt, because vacuuming in heels is pretty difficult. A challenge I do from time to time as well
thank you, it was very hard lol

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:59 AM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Congratulations Jaro for winning!!! I will be contacting you to arrange a time of your choice to enter the Dungeon!

Thank you to everybody who submitted an entry, you all did AMAZING!!! Also thank you to all who voted and commented!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 09:57 AM   #6
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Congrats Jaro! Well deserved.

At least I can delete my very embarrassing photos now!!!! Not something I like shown publicly

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 05-07-2018 at 10:57 AM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 03:25 PM   #7
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
At least I can delete my very embarrassing photos now!!!! Not something I like shown publicly
Aww, that's a shame, they were good...

Congratulations to Jaro on winning!

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk