Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-24-2018, 03:42 PM   #1
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Male 38/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

38/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Gay 38 year Old UK guy here

To the outside world I am just your average gay guy in his late 30's. Have a fulltime job. I work 7 days a week and have quite a busy social life and some great friends.

The other side of me

What many people do not realise about me is that I have a kinky side and am really into BDSM and am a Dom/Master. I am seeking a sub/slave for regular chats, online play, hopefully meets and leading to ownership.

I know that to do this properly these things take time and I am willing to invest this for the right guy. Like I said above, I'm gay and so only interested in male slaves/subs.

A little about you

Ideally you would be from the UK. This is to do with timezones and the potential for real time meets. However, if you are from elsewhere looking for a regular longer term online type arrangement, I would consider that too.

Age wise if you are under 18 then it just won't happen, no discussion. Similarly, if you are much older than me I cannot see it working out either as the dynamic doesn't usually feel right having an older submissive.

I am happy to consider both novice and experienced subs. What I do not want however is a guy who just wants to go on webcam and wank and then just disappear. This is a waste of everyone's time and effort.

I do have a webcam and phone with a cam and would expect you to have the same or be willing to get a cam as soon as you are able. I also prefer to use skype. This doesn't mean we have to call straight away. It just where I like to communicate (even by just typing). I also have WhatsApp as well.

My kinks

I have a wide range of kinks and would expect you to share in some of them as well.

These include:
  • Nudity
  • Bondage
  • Predicament bondage
  • chastity
  • orgasm control
  • humiliation
  • feet
  • oral
  • watersports
  • pup play
  • spanking
  • edging
  • semi public

Open to anything else as well that isn't in my limits. You do not have to be into everything.

I also am into various aspects of control, whether that is in body or mind. I have an interest in the psychology of sub/Dom relationships.

My limits are:
  • scat
  • blood
  • needles
  • knives
  • vomit

I do respect all limits.

What to do next...
Send me a Pm on here telling me a little bit about you and why you would be an ideal candidate to be my sub/slave and what you are looking for. Ideally leave your skype name too.

Domsub x
The following user says Thank You to Domsub for this post:
Old 04-24-2018, 08:43 PM   #2
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

This is a great ad, I am not looking and wouldn't really fit what you are looking for. Plus I would need someone closer.... I am rambling.

But i like to read the ads on here for my pleasure, I hope you find mr. right. he is out there, all you need to do is wait.

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
Old 04-25-2018, 02:48 PM   #3
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Thanks for your kind words.
Old 04-26-2018, 03:55 AM   #4
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Yaaay for 1st post. Thanks. Will be in touch.
Am keeping things open a little while longer had a few decent chats so far.

And that awkward moment when you get what you think is going to be the right one, until you find that it was a guy's mate messing with his account.

Very annoying! LOL

Last edited by Domsub; 04-27-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk