Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-06-2018, 04:57 PM   #1
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Male 38/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

38/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Following my recent birthday, this is the first post I am making as a 38 year old Gay Dominant.

I am looking for a new sub/slave. Please read this carefully and if you think it's for you then message me. I am not looking to waste anybody's time or for someone that just wants to get their rocks off and then leave without discussion.

I am going to be as open and honest about what I'm looking for as I need to be, so hopefully this will help me find the slave/sub I seek. I expect you to be honest as well in your reply.

As I said above, I am gay and so only looking for a male sub. (Happy to chat to anyone though) You do not have to be gay and I have played with straight guys online and in real life before now. Sexuality doesn't bother me, it's more about your willingness to submit. (or at least give it your best shot)

I am from the UK and ideally you should be as well. This is because I would consider meeting up, once trust had been established. If you are from outside the UK but looking for something longer term, that is ok also to just keep things online.

I currently have a sub, he is 22 and what we have works well. Due to his lifestyle and career, we do not get as much time as we'd like to chat and play and that is why I am posting this now. He does know I am looking for another sub as well. Please be aware that we both cam and show face so would expect this further down the line from you. I would expect you to play with us sometimes too. We will do lots of 1-1 as well.

I would prefer a sub in the age range 18 -32 but will consider older if they can convince me otherwise.

In terms of kinks, I like;
  • chastity
  • orgasm control
  • edging
  • humiliation
  • oral
  • mild pain
  • tickling
  • pup play
  • bondage
  • mummification
  • semi public
  • stripping
  • cmnm
  • anal
  • watersports

my limits are;
  • scat
  • blood
  • vomit
  • needles
  • knives
  • underage

If it's not in my limits, I'd consider it but I am not really into cross dressing. I do tolerate this.

I like playing battleships with forfeits.

If you want to know anything else, just ask.

I have skype and WhatsApp. I'd expect you to have one or both of these. I also us kik but not very often.

So, potential subs, message me
The following user says Thank You to Domsub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk