Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-29-2017, 07:53 PM   #31
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Yeah it is, chances are he did see you
I hope he thought about it for the rest of the night

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:00 PM   #32
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Not yet but it was close the last time i ran...

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 06:08 PM   #33
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
Not yet but it was close the last time i ran...
Would love to hear about this

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 11:02 AM   #34
melbcuteboi

Send a message via MSN to melbcuteboi

I've been caught by mum sucking my best friends cock after a big night out, she saw me face down in cock through my bedroom window asking what we were up to!! We never spoke of it but she has made the odd passing comment here and there over the years, needless to say that was a quick end to what was my second time experimenting with another guy...
melbcuteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 02:34 PM   #35
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbcuteboi View Post
I've been caught by mum sucking my best friends cock after a big night out, she saw me face down in cock through my bedroom window asking what we were up to!! We never spoke of it but she has made the odd passing comment here and there over the years, needless to say that was a quick end to what was my second time experimenting with another guy...
That must have interesting, were you nude?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:10 PM   #36
mslut1961

Got caught by the wife of a guy that was using me in his garage late at night. I had sucked him erect and he had just started to fuck me when she came in. I was naked, except for my wig and chastity cage.
mslut1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:12 AM   #37
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslut1961 View Post
Got caught by the wife of a guy that was using me in his garage late at night. I had sucked him erect and he had just started to fuck me when she came in. I was naked, except for my wig and chastity cage.
That must have been fun to explain

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 10-05-2017, 06:33 PM   #38
mslut1961

Got kicked outside , naked, and waited about 15 minutes before my clothes were thrown out. There was a lot of yelling going on in that garage.
Old 10-06-2017, 02:45 AM   #39
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslut1961 View Post
Got kicked outside , naked, and waited about 15 minutes before my clothes were thrown out. There was a lot of yelling going on in that garage.
Wow, you were very patient to wait

My Real Experiences

Old 10-07-2017, 09:56 AM   #40
mslut1961

Had to wait, my car keys were in my vest pocket.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:21 AM   #41
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

I've been caught once. by my class mate none the less!!

Ok, so back in my senior year of high school, during spring break. my parents decided to go to New York for the week. I'm 17 at this point in time, so naturally, we had a party while they were gone. (but I was a lame emo kid, so my "party" was more like me and 3 other friends with a bottle of vodka we took from one of their parents) keep in mind, I didn't really drink much yet, (only some beer I had stolen from my dad at a young age) so that one bottle was plenty.

Any-who, we all get really drunk and the others pass out. so I'm all alone, drunk, and getting kinda horny, so I decide to go streaking! what can go wrong!? it's 2 am, no one's awake, it'll be fine! (or so I thought)

I go outside, buck naked, the only source of light is my front porch, which I quickly dodge to get into the dark. so far so good. I go down the street (lived in a subdivision) and find the street lamp halfway down the road. (about 250 yards) I decide to stop under the lamp and jack off until I cum. right before I'm about to cum, I see head lights.... oh shit! I ran into the darkness, but not before the driver of the car noticed a "tall naked boy running into the woods" (me and him laughed about it a few years later)

I hadn't realized that my class mate (who was staying at a friends house at the top of my street) worked the late shift at the Kroger's, and would be coming home at 2am. So I make it back to my house, to see what? His car parked at my neighbor's house, facing my front porch, lights off. I know what's up. he's waiting in that car, to see if the "naked boy" was me. (I was really easy to distinguish, I kinda looked like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo in high school)

I attempt to slink onto the porch undetected, and get into the house, but as soon as I was fully in the light of the porch, he turned on the head lights to the car. I then quickly rushed inside. I never spoke to him about it until a few years later when it somehow came up in a stoned conversation about fetishes. we all had a good laugh.

and that's the story of the time I got caught doing a nude dare!
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot

Last edited by Twisted Kitten; 10-12-2017 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Fixing grammatical errors and to add "from Scooby-Doo"
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:49 AM   #42
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Ninjas 7 View Post
I've been caught once. by my class mate none the less!!

Ok, so back in my senior year of high school, during spring break. my parents decided to go to New York for the week. I'm 17 at this point in time, so naturally, we had a party while they were gone. (but I was a lame emo kid, so my "party" was more like me and 3 other friends with a bottle of vodka we took from one of their parents) keep in mind, I didn't really drink much yet, (only some beer I had stolen from my dad at a young age) so that one bottle was plenty.

Any-who, we all get really drunk and the others pass out. so I'm all alone, drunk, and getting kinda horny, so I decide to go streaking! what can go wrong!? it's 2 am, no one's awake, it'll be fine! (or so I thought)

I go outside, buck naked, the only source of light is my front porch, which I quickly dodge to get into the dark. so far so good. I go down the street (lived in a subdivision) and find the street lamp halfway down the road. (about 250 yards) I decide to stop under the lamp and jack off until I cum. right before I'm about to cum, I see head lights.... oh shit! I ran into the darkness, but not before the driver of the car noticed a "tall naked boy running into the woods" (me and him laughed about it a few years later)

I hadn't realized that my class mate (who was staying at a friends house at the top of my street) worked the late shift at the Kroger's, and would be coming home at 2am. So I make it back to my house, to see what? His car parked at my neighbor's house, facing my front porch, lights off. I know what's up. he's waiting in that car, to see if the "naked boy" was me. (I was really easy to distinguish, I kinda looked like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo in high school)

I attempt to slink onto the porch undetected, and get into the house, but as soon as I was fully in the light of the porch, he turned on the head lights to the car. I then quickly rushed inside. I never spoke to him about it until a few years later when it somehow came up in a stoned conversation about fetishes. we all had a good laugh.

and that's the story of the time I got caught doing a nude dare!
Damn, that's an amazing story, thank you for sharing

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk