Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2017, 11:04 PM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punish me 19/F

So over the last few weeks I got a bunch of dares from people but because of the hurricanes I couldnt do a lot of them and now I am behind. Instead of trying to sort through all the threads ive posted in and all my old pms... I am here asking you all to punish me with extreme self bondage torture and especially messy dares. Sorry if you gave me a dare and I wasnt able to do it. I will acept dares here within my limits for the next 3 days. Sorry again. Hope this makes up for it

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:49 PM   #2
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I need some punishments please guys. Ive been very neglectful of my duties

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 09-21-2017, 05:53 PM   #3
18andready

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
I need some punishments please guys. Ive been very neglectful of my duties
Put a throng up your pussy and rub your cunt till it is wet. Then take the throng out and cover your asshole and cunt in hot sauce and then put your wet throng back on top and stay like that for a hour before washing it off. Pics of each step would be much appreciated on kik at painslave01
18andready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:55 PM   #4
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

Just wear your bra and panties.Put a hair brush in your pussy, 2 clothespins on your nipples, and lay on the couch for two hours, try not to cum, if you do take off your bra and panties
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:03 PM   #5
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18andready View Post
Put a throng up your pussy and rub your cunt till it is wet. Then take the throng out and cover your asshole and cunt in hot sauce and then put your wet throng back on top and stay like that for a hour before washing it off. Pics of each step would be much appreciated on kik at painslave01
I dont do pics. Its a limit and i dont do dares from people who cant read limits before writing dares.

Old 09-21-2017, 06:06 PM   #6
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
Just wear your bra and panties.Put a hair brush in your pussy, 2 clothespins on your nipples, and lay on the couch for two hours, try not to cum, if you do take off your bra and panties
Not sure how i will be able to get the hairbrush in my pussy while i have panties on but i will try. Same with the nipple clamps with a bra on

Also to clarify. I want super painful nipple and tit torture, self bondage dares and super messy dares. That is really it. Other types of dares dont make me excited if you know what i mean

Old 09-21-2017, 06:06 PM   #7
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

you can remove the bra and panties
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 11:34 PM   #8
Kodama

Use a rope to tie your tits tightl.
Attach clips with teeth on your nipples, pull them until they release your tits 50 times.
Spank each one with a belt 50 times.
Apply some toothpaste and redo the dare.

That should work for you I guess
Kodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 12:06 AM   #9
missygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Not sure how i will be able to get the hairbrush in my pussy while i have panties on but i will try. Same with the nipple clamps with a bra on

Also to clarify. I want super painful nipple and tit torture, self bondage dares and super messy dares. That is really it. Other types of dares dont make me excited if you know what i mean
First you should strip completely naked and kneel on the ground. Now grab your clips with teeth and attach them to your nipples. If possible, tie these clips (or if the other ones make this easier then use them) to your toes. Now tie your hands behind your back tight. You are to get up from the ground like this and use the tightening rope to pull on the clamps. Now go for a walk around the house. If they immediately come off as you get up, adjust your set up and try again until you get it right. You can't stop trying until you've been able to walk to the kitchen without them coming off of your nipples.

Once you've made it to the kitchen, use your toes to rip them from your nipples once more. Now find three separate things in the kitchen that you can use to punish your nipples further. The amount of attempts it took x10 is how many hits you take to each nipple with each implement.

If there are any problems with this dare please let me know.
Limits: pics/vids,public,extreme pain,messy,master,changing/pushing limits
Currently not for looking for any long-term slaves so stop asking!
Do not PM me random dares. I will simply ignore you.
I have an electric toothbrush, hair brush, clothes pegs and other household materials available but do not live alone.
missygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme pain, messy girl, punishment, self bondage, torture