Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 05:15 PM   #31
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
Doesnt the bigger mousetraps have bigger spring tension? I was just going to set them on my nipples I dont want them to snap on them. That would hurt a lot and could break skin. But sliding my tits in underneath shouldnt be an issue
There really doesn't seem to be any correlation between size and spring strength as a general rule, certainly from the ones I've tried. I didn't think you'd release the trap on your nipple that's insanely dangerous yes. Even using them fir compression can be dangerous so go carefully

Kisses

Jenni

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Old 05-15-2017, 07:22 PM   #32
Random11111
Account Banned

Im not going to snap them and im not worried about the compression. I had my tits bound all day yeserday and most of today. They are used to the abuse.

Anyone have dares for mousetraps? I guess there is the obvious but lets see what you can come up with

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 05-15-2017, 08:02 PM   #33
GirlzGirlz

if you like messy dares, and bondage you should get a slice of cheese and put it between you and the mousetrap, remember the second mouse gets the cheese!
Old 05-16-2017, 10:30 AM   #34
Random11111
Account Banned

Thats funny but Ill do it. cant hurt any more than without it! any more dares for me? I want the worst you can think of.

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Old 05-16-2017, 02:34 PM   #35
wingman78
Longtime User

You said self bondage, so try this: set up a timed release (ice lock, timer, whatever works) and a backup release (even better: have someone come to your house shortly after you are supposed to be free again).

With that out of the way, here's how to tie yourself. Tie your feet to the legs of a large table. Then put thumb tacks on the table where your breasts touch the table if you bend down. Then put a rope over the back of your neck. The goal is to make it so tight you can't stand up all the way but are forced to bend down hovering about 10 cm over the thing tacks. Finally, apply a liberal amount of hot sauce to those tiny breasts and tie your hands behind your back with your release time set to 60 minutes. Your muscles will probably give up long before that, forcing your burning tits down on the thumb tacks.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:56 PM   #36
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
You said self bondage, so try this: set up a timed release (ice lock, timer, whatever works) and a backup release (even better: have someone come to your house shortly after you are supposed to be free again).

With that out of the way, here's how to tie yourself. Tie your feet to the legs of a large table. Then put thumb tacks on the table where your breasts touch the table if you bend down. Then put a rope over the back of your neck. The goal is to make it so tight you can't stand up all the way but are forced to bend down hovering about 10 cm over the thing tacks. Finally, apply a liberal amount of hot sauce to those tiny breasts and tie your hands behind your back with your release time set to 60 minutes. Your muscles will probably give up long before that, forcing your burning tits down on the thumb tacks.
Ooooooh how evil. I love it.

Old 05-16-2017, 02:57 PM   #37
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
Ooooooh how evil. I love it.
I like getting these kinds of evil dares myself, so every now and then I share some of the things I've done/thought up Looking forward to a report once you've tried this.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:51 AM   #38
Random11111
Account Banned

Got any more dares? I did the bending over on thumbtacks thing. It went well for 20 minues or so but then i started getting tired. The worst part was me falling onto the tacks and then instinctively jumping up to get off of them before realizing i had no strength to stay up so i would just fall back into them. Great dare i look forward to more!

Old 05-18-2017, 12:41 PM   #39
wingman78
Longtime User

Cool, thanks for the report. I'm giving you one more task: take a wooden spoon and coat it in hot sauce. Hit your left tit 10 times with this. Then re-apply the hot sauce and repeat. Keep doing this until you've hit it 50 times. By this time it should be petty much on fire.

Now the fun part starts: take a second wooden spoon without hot sauce on it (or clean the one you just used). Start spanking your right tit. The goal is to make that one hurt just as much as the left one. You can hit it harder, or more often, but don't stop until both hurt equally much.

Once you get to that point take two ice cubes, one in each hand. Keep them on your nipples until they have fully melted.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:47 PM   #40
Random11111
Account Banned

I read it over Thanks for the dare! Anybody else got anything they want me to do?

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, nipple, self bondage, tits, torture