Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 10:47 AM   #1
Random11111
Account Banned

Default Selfbondage with a hint of nipple torture 19/f

Hey everyone, I want to do some self bondage dares, if you can incorporate a little bit of nasty nipple/tit torture I would love it. Toys and equipment are in my signature, if you have a picture of what you want me to do that can make things easier for me to understand go ahead and pm it to me.

Thank you all in advance!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 05-20-2017, 07:17 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
Hey everyone, I want to do some self bondage dares, if you can incorporate a little bit of nasty nipple/tit torture I would love it. Toys and equipment are in my signature, if you have a picture of what you want me to do that can make things easier for me to understand go ahead and pm it to me.

Thank you all in advance!
Modify your tack bra by also lining the cups with sandpaper and make it lockable at the back. Wear it for three days continuously.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dare, nipple, self bondage, torture