Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #31
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Use your timecuffs to lock yourself up in a neighbours garden. Dice for the following:

For:

1-3: One hour
4-6: Two hours

Wearing:

1: Nothing.
2: Your school uniform (wear something close to a typical uniform if you don't have one) with no underwear.
3: Underwear.
4: Sunglasses.
5: A vegetable (inserted.)
6: The words "daring slut" written in marker.

In the:

1-3: Front yard
4-6: Back yard

The time of day I leave up to you, obviously the closer to waking hours the more daring. If you're really daring and mental, then 1-2 = evening 3-4 = late night and 5-6 = early morning.

While locked up you must do your best to keep yourself aroused and on edge until released, without orgasming.

--

Use your body to clean all of the windows in your house. Get a bucket and some soapy water, and strip, moving along to each window - on the outside - and using your breasts to clean it. Keep some sort of brush inserted the entire time (something that will mostly stay in) and if it falls, you must start over, this time masturbating and moaning as you do it.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:18 AM   #32
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

I don't know if you had this idea/ dare yet:

How about time lock yourself an hour before your brother is due to come over naked.

Where it will be able to see you trapped if they don't unlock before he arrives.

You would have to masturbate and edge three times in this hour. Then Cum with five minutes to go before his arrival.

Daring enough for you....hehe

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:58 AM   #33
odikin

Great stuff girly!! I am glad it worked out for you. So which was better, the pony or the bar?
odikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #34
PerkyGirl

the bar was much better at both exposure level and teasing level.

i did three more dares today!!
first off, the window wash dare..

i'm feeling particularly daring after what i've already done, so as you can tell i'm really willing to take greater and greater risks just to top my previous dares. it's the only way for me to have fun!! this dare could easily get me into trouble with the neighbors if they noticed, and it was a high chance that they would. i was pretty confident though that if i was confronted i could come up with a good excuse on the spot, and if they told on my parents they would surely take my word over theirs, so i decided to take the risk. no pain, no gain.. right?
i stripped off all of my clothes, filled a wash basin with some hot water and soap, took a t-bar with me (the window cleaning utility that's basically shaped like a T, and has a short rubber grip) and started with the front patio sliding glass door, of course from the outside.. it was 10am so it was clear and bright daylight!! i inserted the t-bar's rubber grip in my pussy and tried to keep it there by pressing the T with my thighs, so i was moving in a very restricted and awkward way. i applied soap water to my breasts by submerging them into the basin, then rubbed as much of the glass surface as i could with them. my nipples got hard fast, and the sensation was great!! i used the t-bar to finish the job, and moved to the side of our apartment, to do my parents' bedroom glass door. that can easily be seen by a side-street and the buildings across, so i was probably even more exposed than when i did the patio, i tried to do that faster!!
i moved to my brother's glass door, cleaned that up good, same level of exposure, then i moved to the back of the building (right into the open-air parking space) visible to anyone from across or above and to anyone that might arrive to park or take his car!! i had to climb on the outside of my window sill to do my window, so i had to be careful not to drop the t-bar.. try as i might, i dropped it..
as per the dare, i had to start over (!!) but this time i did all the windows (front patio, parents, brother, mine) while masturbating (i was fucking myself with the t-bar while rubbing my tits, thighs and face against glass) and moaning!! the whole deal took me about half an hour and i don't know which saint is looking over me but noone bumped into me!! of course, people could have been watching from their apartments without me knowing..

i did the timecuff dice dare just after my brother left (he visited for lunch). writing a report about that in a moment..
---
* i prefer home, mall, school, street dares *
* don't EVER ask me for pics or im address! *

Last edited by PerkyGirl; 03-06-2010 at 09:23 AM.
PerkyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:41 AM   #35
odikin

I wonder if we can improve on the monkey bar somehow.
U didnt mention if u did wear the nipple clamps.
Maybe the nipple clamps with some cord attached and tied off to the other bars might force u to stay upright so u wldnt get relief from leaning on the other bars
odikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:50 AM   #36
PerkyGirl

i had rolled for dare2bmine's timecuff dice dare (here: http://getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?...1&postcount=24 if you haven't read it) before going to sleep to determine the time (wouldn't want to miss out on a chance to do this dare.. it's exactly as i prefer dice dares: some combos are down-right insane and some of them are tame) and i got a 3, meaning i had to do it within the 8am to 4pm interval. since i wanted to do the window dare this morning, and then had to eat lunch with my brother before he left again, i had to do this after 2pm. i rolled a 1 for where to cuff myself, meaning i would have to find a tree. i rolled a 3 again, meaning i had to cuff myself in front, and then rolled another 1, so i was to wear a hat, shoes, and a choice of panties or bra. i went with the panties, it seemed the kinkier choice of the two. i rolled a 6 for extra gear, so i could choose two items from the list. i chose the blindfold, and i was about to chose the music player but i thought that a gag would be sexier, so i brought four extra pairs of panties with me and some duct tape. i rolled a 5 for time, meaning 3 whole hours!!!
since this was going to be on a saturday afternoon, i had to choose a really good place to do it. i didn't want it to be too remote (a chance to be found should always be there) but not too accessible either (i don't want to get raped for real..). so i dressed up in black high heels, black g-string, through over my long coat, shoved the extra panties and tape in a pocket, wore my black fedora hat (love that hat) and took the bus to the woodland park. i arrived there at 2.30 pm. several people were around, but not too many, it might be saturday but the weather isn't exactly perfect. i followed a path that led me a bit deeper, and chose a tree a bit off the path. i wasn't exactly well-covered or far away from civilization, but it was the best i could do to hope that noone would wander off-path much. i was probably visible from several directions, so i also had to hope that noone would be overly curious. the tree i chose was wide enough so as to let me hug it completely but with no slack space at all. i gagged myself with the panties and duct tape, set the timer on the cuffs to 3 hours, took off my coat and let it drop on the dirt (i loved the chance that it might be gone after 3 hours, leaving me stranded almost naked..), wore the blindfold and hugged the tree, cuffing myself on the other side. there i was, wearing only a g-string, high heels and a hat, gagged and blindfolded, cuffed to a tree in a public park, for three whole hours!! my panties were soaking wet, and i rubbed myself against the tree, nipples and pussy, cumming several times by just humping its trunk.. i haven't been more scared in my life, and i thought it was going to be hard to beat my previous experiences, but this was it!! i wonder how i'm going to top that!!
thank god, after three hours i still hadn't been caught by anyone, and my long coat was still there.. i decided to throw my panties away, wear the long coat with nothing underneath, and head back home..
---

Last edited by PerkyGirl; 03-06-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #37
Heckler86

I think you should actually have to be barefoot all weekend, even in public, considering your weather! Just add that to what ever everyone else comes up with for you!
Heckler86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:19 AM   #38
PerkyGirl

i did the saturday evening dare that randyguyuk had posted on my other thread ( http://getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?...5&postcount=20 ).

i took three different flavors of jam (peach, strawberry and orange), butter, honey, nugat spread and a large banana and moved myself to the bath tub, pouring some of each on my naked body and spreading it to cover everything. i then fucked myself with the banana while spreading stuff around with my other hand and licking my fingers clean.. it was delicious.

i'm gonna do leopard's time cuff dare later tonight. until then, you can give me more stuff to do for now, at night, or tomorrow. keep in mind that i'm feeling particularly daring today!! go for it!!
---

Last edited by PerkyGirl; 03-06-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:34 AM   #39
youngmaster123
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to youngmaster123 Send a message via Yahoo to youngmaster123

Here's a mall dare for you:

Go to the mall wearing just your long coat and nothing else. If you have to wear shoes, they must be heels. You should go there around closing time, so that you will be cutting it close.

Go into the girl's bathroom, into a stall, take off your coat, leave it on top of the toilet/somewhere it won't be seen. After locking the door, crawl back out of the stall. Then make your way to the men's bathroom. This will require some considerable skill not to be caught. When you get there, go into a stall. You may close the door, but not lock it. Hopefully it will be one that opens inward. Then you can stand with your back to the door. This means that anyone that comes in will be able to see your heels and feminine feet. You must stay there until you cum 5 times. To make this more difficult, you're only allowed to use your non-writing hand, and no vibrating egg allowed. Once you're done, go back to the other bathroom, fetch your coat, and go home.

If the men's bathroom bit is too high-risk for you, just move to a different stall inside the girl's bathroom. However, you have to leave the door ajar, standing just behind it, so there's a very high chance someone will come into your stall!

Have fun
youngmaster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:06 AM   #40
Heckler86

Ok, try this. Instead of using clothes pins (not strong enough), try getting some chip clips. Like the ones with little plastic teeth! Tie a string to each one, then on the other end, tie something like a can of coke. The dare is to see how much weight you can hold using just the chip clips on your nipples before they (the chip clips, not your nipples) come off!
Heckler86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #41
Dare2BMine

Default mall pay phone dice dare

Mall dice dare.
I started writing this as a straight dare, but then decided to try and make it more fun for you and turn it into a dice dare. So it is now a sort of hybrid.

What you will do:
At the Mall or somewhere else that it is crowded and has pay phones.
Get the number off the pay phone, usually located under the handle. You will be calling this pay phone from your cell phone.
Those are the “set” rules.
Here are the “random” rules you like so much:

What to wear
side note. If you have a bra you are willing to sacrifice… cut a hole in each cup so that your nipples are exposed. Wear this if a bra is called for.
1 – summerdress (or something similar) no panties or bra
2 – Jeans and tight t-shirt. No bra
3 – skirt medium length, button up blouse. (flip a coin. Heads you wear a bra, tails you wear thong)
4 – short skirt, any button down top. (flip a coin. Heads you wear bra, tails you wear panties)
5 – any skirt, any top, no panties or bra.
6 – Sexy lingerie if you own any and some type of overcoat. If no lingerie, then bra and panties
Where to call from
1 – a secluded place where u can see the phone
2 – somewhere within 50 feet of the phone. Sit or stand
3 – somewhere within 100 feet of the phone. Sit or stand
4 – sitting down anywhere you can see the phone
5 – standing up anywhere you can see the phone
6 – in the open so you can see the phone. Sit or stand

What you will do when someone answers. You can try up to 5 times to get a “proper” person to answer.
Meaning you don’t want any children answering of course, but you can have “vetos” if you will if you aren’t comfortable with the person that answers.
1 – keep them on the phone until you orgasm. If you fail then edge 2 times and try again. You may go somewhere “more private” to edge before returning to try again
2- fuck yourself with your fingers until you cum. Call the phone, lick and suck your fingers until someone answers, say wrong number and hang up.
3 – call phone.. ask caller to think of a number between 1-10. Thank them and hang up. If they say one or two. Edge that many times where you are. Any other number edge that many times anywhere in the Mall as long as each one is in a different location. The only way you cum with this one is if they say 10. You may cum after nine edges, but of course cum in the Mall somewhere
4 – call phone…ask them their name. first name. count the letters in their name and.. you guessed it edge that many times in the mall. All different locations. The only way you cum with this one is if their name is 7 letters long.
5 – call phone… talk dirty to them while masturbating… ask them if you can cum for them while on phone. If yes, thank them and cum for them. If no, you must edge 5 times anywhere in mall. If you want to cum then you must try this again, but this time to make it easier. Just get them to give you permission for you to orgasm today. Don’t need to cum while on phone
6 – call phone. The first person to answer. Is it male or female? If Male, then edge 2 times anywhere in mall and try again. Do this 5 times only. If female cum for her if she will let you. You have 5 tries for orgasm.
Dare2BMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:43 PM   #42
PerkyGirl

returned from youngmaster123's mall dare:

i walked to the mall (not very far from where i live) wearing my long coat and holding my high heels in my hand (walked barefoot till i got there, then wore the heels before i entered) and completely naked underneath. got there at ten minutes to eight, the shops close at nine. the mall has a multiplex cinema on the top floor, along with cafes and some restaurants, so it's open till late (2-3am) but the lower levels are still accessible even after the shops close and people wander around or go through them using the escalators to reach the parking level. i entered the ladies room, went into a stall and locked it, took off my coat, folded it and left it on the tank. i could exit the stall by crawling beneath the dividers, but that would have me crawling on the floor and i didn't want to do that. so i took off my heels, slid them to the next stall (it was unoccupied at the time) and climbed over the divider and to that stall, leaving my stall locked. i wore the heels. i carefully peeked outside, and found an opportunity to reach the restroom exit when noone was using the sinks or driers, then peeked outside again. the mens and ladies room share a common room in between, so it was easy to reach the mens room, but i had no way of knowing if anyone was going to be inside!! i took the chance and run, opening the mens room door and entering it (i was visible from the mall corridor while running from door to door, and people were still walking around, plus running with high heels is nothing more than walking briskly and awkwardly trying not to slip!!). lucky. some stalls seemed to be occupied but noone was in the washbasin area, so i quickly slipped into an unoccupied stall, closed the door (not locking it) behind me, leaned on it and started working on my clit and pussy with my left hand (my off-hand) and pinching my nipples with my right hand. my high heels were surely visible to anyone on the outside. it took me a while to cum 5 times, first three were easy, next two not so much!! after i was done, i repeated the peek-and-run procedure to enter the ladies room (shops were already closed, so less chance of someone using the basins there, but still, i was taking a chance when entering it), no stalls were occupied, so i climbed over to the locked stall (my clothes were there this time.. phew!! although it would have been rather interesting if they were missing.. with no shops open and probably noone to enter the toilet for quite a while..), dressed up and walked back home (again barefoot once i left the mall).
i was hoping i would come closer to getting caught, but it was daring and fun anyway.

more please.
---
Old 03-06-2010, 05:09 PM   #43
youngmaster123
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to youngmaster123 Send a message via Yahoo to youngmaster123

Your report of my dare was your 100th post

What is your long coat like? If it has a belt-bit which you can tie up but it is likely to come undone, you could do this dare:

Go to a place like a park, where people go for walks. You choose the time. Wear your long coat, and a g-string and revealing bra underneath, as well as your long coat. Bring your timecuffs. When you get there, get it so that your hands are behind your back, but inside your coat, and your coat is done up, but so that it could easily fall over. Then stick your timecuffs on, set them for an hour, and start walking. You're not allowed to stop walking until they come off, even if your coat falls off. You are, however, allowed to pick up the coat and hold it behind you if it does come off. Wouldn't want it getting lost for future dares

As soon as the cuffs come off, you have 1 minute to walk to a place to strip off and masturbate to orgasm. You're not allowed to run. Once you're done, walk home.

I hope it's possible for you to do this dare
youngmaster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #44
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Star 1

As its the weekend release of alice in wonderland i think a special dare for sunday for you is needed on them.

White Rabit
Like all bunny girl you may wear swimsuit. Like the rabbit you in a rush and must do a morning run. You must run for 10 mins then on the dot for 5 mins masturbate but not cum, you must do it were ever you alarm beeps wether it a front lawn or highstreet. Then run again for 10 mins and masturbate 5 mins but no cum and repaeat one more time but this time cum in 5 mins. If you fail you must run home nude and masturbate and cum again once you get home on the lawn.
Queen of Hearts
Like all heart throbs you must give a show You may only wear underwear/ lingerie now you must find 3 people onlone and make then cum before you can even start the dare. If you fail to do so in 20 mins you must do it in only a G string. Now you must go to the films in a trench coat and watch a film but take the trench coat off once it starts. While you there you must also Cum for even letter in the film title. Hope you dont make to much noise.

Mad Hatter
You may only wear you hat, you must know role a dice and let the madness take you if its 6 skip the dare but any other number and you must complete.
You must take you egg in you, trench coat, and wear a hat in public. Now you must find a coffee shop and get a tea. Now go into the toliet and turn the egg on, return order and drink the tea, then you must go buy new batteries for the egg replace then return home. You may not cum once if you do so. You must come back and ask for the punishment

Chesire Cat
You may not wear anything, as a cat does not, and this cat is invisable and pops up when you least exspect him so like the cat you must strip nude and masterbate every dice role time 5 mins and cum

Hope this is to you likeings pm if you want more or post if you thing not what you want and check your pm

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:45 AM   #45
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

Love your picture perkygirl!!!

Also, what's your report for this weekend??? You might have posted it else where so let me know.

I have added another dice dare but got another one in mind...

I got a school dare for you.

Turn a chair over so that the chair legs are sticking up and insert one into your vag! Then masturbate with it until you cum.

Up to you weather in school hours or after,

However,

You must be naked when you do this and can only leave when you have cum.

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk