Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 06:32 AM   #1
sluttywedgieslave

Default The Kik Catfish Reporter 9000

I've never seen a post like this before and therefore thought it would be a good idea for doms/dommes and subs alike. the whole idea of this post is to have a place where we as a community can work together to make each other aware of the people trying to spoil our fun, all you have to do is post the kik id of any catfishes you come across just to make people aware of them. thanks

26 female switch
From the UK so don't hit me up at 4 am and expect me to reply.
If you want a convo please don't spam my kik with dicks

Maybe: pics
Dislikes:shit/piss, messy, edging
:Limitsublic, family, extreme pain, vids
kik:beckywhite1990
Old 08-05-2016, 08:00 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I'm wondering: is this thread meant for sharing experiences with catching catfish and what to look out for? If not, then this is basically shaming people. Moreover, you may be shaming people who aren't actually a catfish because you cannot know for sure if this person is one.

I mean, someone with a nice profile pictures that refuses to send a picture doesn't define as someone being a catfish. It just means that they don't want to send any pictures. So unless you find out their address, travel to the alleged catfish and check what personalia the person has in real life, you shouldn't call out Kik users.

Also, there's one minor thing. I don't plan on studying all the Kik usernames posted here until I know them by memory. Do you?

However, like I said before; if this thread is meant for sharing experiences, then please excuse me for what I typed above. I don't have any experiences with catfish because I keep my Kik username t myself and don't post it in threads (except once: mistake).

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 08-05-2016, 08:07 AM   #3
bleonav06
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I'm wondering: is this thread meant for sharing experiences with catching catfish and what to look out for? If not, then this is basically shaming people. Moreover, you may be shaming people who aren't actually a catfish because you cannot know for sure if this person is one.

I mean, someone with a nice profile pictures that refuses to send a picture doesn't define as someone being a catfish. It just means that they don't want to send any pictures. So unless you find out their address, travel to the alleged catfish and check what personalia the person has in real life, you shouldn't call out Kik users.
Agree with this, just because someone doesnt want to send pictures does not mean they are a catfish. (Ask like 95% of the girls on here)

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
Old 08-05-2016, 08:09 AM   #4
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

@OP: I am sure you had the best intentions in mind when posting this but unfortunately I cannot allow this thread to stay up here. While I won't disagree with the fact that there are people who are not honest and who they claim to be the same can be said about those who accuse another of being either fake, a catfish, etc. So because of that these kind of dirty laundry threads always turn ugly.

If you encounter someone who is either a scammer, a findom(me), a male posing as female, an underage user, etc. what you need to do is report these people to the staff. Take screenshots if necessary and we are going to look into it and take action if we have evidence.

Otherwise all you can do is be smart and responsible for yourself. On a site like here, Kink Talk, and others where people post their KIK or other messengers in the open you can bet there will be a significant amount of those that will be less than trustworthy. That sucks but that's how the internet is.

So I am sorry but this thread is closed now.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
asshole, catfish