Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 02:13 PM   #16
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Smile Lets torment your more breasts.

Alright so if you're ready I've got a few ideas.

1) Bind your breasts tightly with some rope. Make yourself a rope bra and wear it the next time you go somewhere.
2) Find a toilet somewhere. Put your tits on the bowls edge and use the seat to slam against your tits. Do this no less than five times.
3) If you make through number 2 then try it with your tits bound.
4) After something like that I bet those more things will be quite sore so you can make them feel better by harshly rubbing icyhot all over them. Make sure to harshly rub, and SQUEEZE, it in.
5) Everyday for a week You'll put those tits through a little ritual in the morning. Sit on the edge of your bed, breasts fully exposed. Slap them together 10 times. Then pinch your nipple 10 times. Now slap each breast, seperately, 10 ties. Next you should pull your nipples as hard and as far as you can. Now get up. Got a door jam, or something that won't move and can go between your tits. Shake your tits against that hard object. Kind of like if you were skaking your tits against a guys head.

If do this please give me a full report.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:05 PM   #17
Rachel S

Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel S

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots357 View Post
Alright so if you're ready I've got a few ideas.

1) Bind your breasts tightly with some rope. Make yourself a rope bra and wear it the next time you go somewhere.
2) Find a toilet somewhere. Put your tits on the bowls edge and use the seat to slam against your tits. Do this no less than five times.
3) If you make through number 2 then try it with your tits bound.
4) After something like that I bet those more things will be quite sore so you can make them feel better by harshly rubbing icyhot all over them. Make sure to harshly rub, and SQUEEZE, it in.
5) Everyday for a week You'll put those tits through a little ritual in the morning. Sit on the edge of your bed, breasts fully exposed. Slap them together 10 times. Then pinch your nipple 10 times. Now slap each breast, seperately, 10 ties. Next you should pull your nipples as hard and as far as you can. Now get up. Got a door jam, or something that won't move and can go between your tits. Shake your tits against that hard object. Kind of like if you were skaking your tits against a guys head.

If do this please give me a full report.
Like it. Besides the public toilet. :/

Likes: Breast and nipple play and torture, predicament bondage, some humiliation

Dislikes: Heavy breast/nipple torture, clit torture

Limits: Family, Public, blood, permanent, needles, pictures, gross stuff (urine, scat, etc)

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71922
Old 01-11-2014, 04:33 PM   #18
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel S View Post
Like it. Besides the public toilet. :/
Fair enough. You could use your own toilet if you really wanted to do it. But its your call.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:44 AM   #19
selftorture

My thing is warm to hot oil on mine. I use qtips and paper clips to apply it. A hot plate works well in keeping it balanced between warm and hot.

You'll need to experiment with different temperatures.

On occasion I put acupuncture needles through my nipples. They're so small that they only hurt when going in. Once you get over the fear it isn't bad. Sometimes they'll bend which makes it a struggle to get them in, which prolongs the pain. Once they're in I put a flame to the edge, put clothespins on the nipple, either near or touching the needle, and/or drip candle wax on them. To up the game, before putting it in, you can attach a TENs to it, or run it over a flame for a few seconds.

I also like to let ice melt and slowly drip straight onto my nipples. I haven't found a way to rig it up well, though. This works on cocks and pussies too.

Alternating between heat and cold is something I used to do as a teenager, but not much as an adult, but it warrants some further exploration.

I've also put my penis into a cup of water with the positive/red TENs lead in the water, and the other in my urethra. Its quite a shock. I'm sure you can dream up something like this for your nippies.

Never put the TENs over your heart/left breast.

Last edited by selftorture; 08-05-2016 at 12:58 AM.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:40 AM   #20
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Please try to pay attention to the posts' dates. This one, for example, is two and a half years old...

Locked.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk