Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-22-2016, 03:28 AM   #1
SweOnEdge

Default Dare girls to compete in denial

Hi,

I would like to place a dare to any girl/girls you to compete with me in staying the longest without orgasm. We would both stay without orgasm, orgasm is completely unthinkable once you join this dare.

The dare is to send dares to each other to make the other party cum unwillingly. If the other party cums that party looses and will have to do anything you say (no touching, edging, cumming repeatedly, cbt, clit clamps etc...) until that party successfully other party cum. If one party just doesn't cum well that's life. :-)

Of course the dares sent must be within reason. Be open to what you can and cannot do, if you accept the dare even though you don't like it it will count as a fail.

A bonus would be if both parties are willing to share proof that the dare has been completed, but this is not a requirement.

The game will continue as long as both parties have agreed on.

Girls join the challenge? The more you are, the harder it will be on me as I will compete to all of you! Last day for joining this dare will be Saturday 25th June, but begins as soon as the first girl joins up.

GAME ON!

Edges, staying hard, ball weights, shoe laces, forced edging, staying on the edge, ball busting, temperature play, permission to pee.

Dislikes
Not many as of yet. Tries everything.

Limits:
Scat and peeing myself and other nasty stuff. Public, exhibitism.

Denied since:
2016-06-15
SweOnEdge is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging contest, forced orgasm, orgasm denial