Old 05-06-2018, 12:08 PM   #1
AnalKitty
Account Banned

Default PM Dares.

Here's where I'll be keeping the PM dares from this thread! Pm me any of the phrases in this blog entry and I'll do the corresponding dare! You are limited to 2 pm dares per day, or 4 if you are on my friends list.

General

PM me NEW and I'll add a PM Dare of your choice. ~ Fluffs

PM me REVENGE along with at least 3 other PM dares and I'll send you at least 2 of your PM dares back. ~ Fluffs

PM me DO MINE and I will do 2 of your PM Dares, your choice which ones! ~ Fluffs

PM me RULE and a rule that I have to follow for X days. ~ Fluffs

PM me 'I CHOOSE YOU X' where X is a thread link and I will participate in said thread as long as it's within my limits. ~ Fluffs

PM me LOIS LANE with any of my PM dares and I'll send you a report on them when they are complete. ~ Fluffs

PM me SHUT IT and I'll gag myself with something for 15 minutes. ~ Fluffs

PM me HOLD IT and I won't use a toilet for 2 hours from the time I see the PM. ~ Fluffs

PM me ASMR and I will listen to an ASMR video of your choice while fingering my Ass, being unable to See due to a blindfold, and being Mute due to a gag. I will also send you a Report. ~ Fluffs

PM me IS KITTY SLEEPING? to agree to do any dare I send you within the next 18 hours, within your limits. If I don't dare you within that time, I will send you a picture of me "sleeping" (without face). You can decide how I'm "sleeping" in the picture. ~ Fluffs

PM me KITTEN ATTACK and I'll respond with one of your PM dares. Or twelve. Kittens are unpredictable! ~ Fluffs

Fun
Silly and fun dares! I love getting these! ^_^

PM me DRAW and I will draw you a picture and send it to you. ~ Fluffs

PM me WIGGLE and I'll draw something funny on my butt and stay 30 secs wiggling my naked butt in front of a mirror. If I laugh I'll do 10 spanks. ~ Fluffs

PM me SILLY BUTT and I'll draw something silly you ask me to on my butt. ~ Fluffs

PM me NARWHAL and I'll draw a whale face on my hand, finger as horn and use it to finger myself. ~ Fluffs

PM me URINAL and I will pee with my legs over my head directly into my mouth and flush by pushing a finger into my ass (swallowing while I push in the finger) ~ Fluffs

PM me BOTTOMS UP and I'll drink a glass of water while wiggling my butt in the air. ~ Fluffs

Sometimes
Things I'm fine with doing, but need to wait for alone time to do, because they're too loud or messy.

PM me NAUGHTY KITTEN X and I'll spank myself X number of times. ~ Fluffs

PM me NIPPY NIPS and I'll melt an ice cube on both nipples. ~ Fluffs

Punishment
For when kitties misbehave or just need to be put in their place. I don't enjoy these, though they might get me feeling subby. <3 If you abuse these, you might be banned from giving me more punishments, please don't spam them.

PM me CORNER and the time I get timed out. (max 15) ~ Fluffs

PM me DENIED and I'll not cum for X days. (maximum 3) ~ Dashie (If the same person)

PM me LINES and I will write X Lines with the wished for text for you. (maximum 2These are all on hold until the Kitty Showdown is complete. But feel free to drop by there!

Here's where I'll be keeping the PM dares from this thread! Pm me any of the phrases in this blog entry and I'll do the corresponding dare! You are limited to 2 pm dares per day, or 4 if you are on my friends list.

General

PM me NEW and I'll add a PM Dare of your choice. ~ Dashie

PM me REVENGE along with at least 3 other PM dares and I'll send you at least 2 of your PM dares back. ~ Dashie

PM me DO MINE and I will do 2 of your PM Dares, your choice which ones! ~ Dashie

PM me RULE and a rule that I have to follow for X days. ~ Dashie

PM me 'I CHOOSE YOU X' where X is a thread link and I will participate in said thread as long as it's within my limits. ~ Lightze

PM me LOIS LANE with any of my PM dares and I'll send you a report on them when they are complete. ~ Lightze

PM me SHUT IT and I'll gag myself with something for 15 minutes. ~ humiliation_sub

PM me HOLD IT and I won't use a toilet for 2 hours from the time I see the PM. ~ humiliation_sub

PM me ASMR and I will listen to an ASMR video of your choice while fingering my Ass, being unable to See due to a blindfold, and being Mute due to a gag. I will also send you a Report. ~ humiliation_sub

PM me IS KITTY SLEEPING? to agree to do any dare I send you within the next 18 hours, within your limits. If I don't dare you within that time, I will send you a picture of me "sleeping" (without face). You can decide how I'm "sleeping" in the picture. ~ humiliation_sub

PM me KITTEN ATTACK and I'll respond with one of your PM dares. Or twelve. Kittens are unpredictable! ~ humiliation_sub

Fun
Silly and fun dares! I love getting these! ^_^

PM me DRAW and I will draw you a picture and send it to you. ~ Butterfly

PM me WIGGLE and I'll draw something funny on my butt and stay 30 secs wiggling my naked butt in front of a mirror. If I laugh I'll do 10 spanks. ~ qmu

PM me SILLY BUTT and I'll draw something silly you ask me to on my butt. ~ qmu

PM me NARWHAL and I'll draw a whale face on my hand, finger as horn and use it to finger myself next time I fap. ~ qmu

PM me URINAL and I will pee with my legs over my head directly into my mouth and flush by pushing a finger into my ass (swallowing while I push in the finger) ~ Jaroface

PM me THIS IS WHO I AM "x" and I'll refer to myself on gD on third person as "x" for 1d6 posts ~ qmu

PM me BOTTOMS UP and I'll drink a glass of water while wiggling my butt in the air. ~ humiliation_sub

Sometimes
Things I'm fine with doing, but need to wait for alone time to do, because they're too loud or messy.

PM me WANWANKING and I'll fap barking like a puppy and howl as I cum.

PM me NAUGHTY KITTEN X and I'll spank myself X number of times. ~ Lightze

PM me NIPPY NIPS and I'll melt an ice cube on both nipples. ~ humiliation_sub

Punishment
For when kitties misbehave or just need to be put in their place. I don't enjoy these, though they might get me feeling subby. <3 If you abuse these, you might be banned from giving me more punishments, please don't spam them.

PM me CORNER and the time I get timed out. (max 15) ~ Dashie

PM me LINES and I will write X Lines with the wished for text for you. (maximum 25) ~ Dashie

Unsure
PM Dares I might not be able to do, for whatever reason.
Technically, you can feel free to give them to me, but I likely will have to disregard it. :P

Last edited by AnalKitty; 05-06-2018 at 12:19 PM.
AnalKitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk