Old 05-12-2021, 02:21 AM   #1
MirandaCole21

Default Visiting the Sex Shop

Hey, I'm back at it again and looking to visit a sex shop in full sissy attire. I'm not exactly looking to buy anything, but I'm not saying I won't. I mostly just want some fun, maybe a little risky, flirty, cute, fun, naughty, or humiliating dares to do while I'm there.
Oh, and don't forget to suggest an outfit!

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 02:27 AM   #2
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Go in a one piece which you have
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 08:47 AM   #3
MirandaCole21

Thank you for the clothing suggestion. Anyone else before I go? Tasks, dares, clothing, anything.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
Old 05-12-2021, 10:24 AM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

What’s you clothing list? I’m sure you can wear something much more interesting than just a one piece to the store.

You said full sissy attire, so what did you have in mind.

Ask if they have any bras that match your panties. Give yourself a big wedgie to show them what your panties look like and leave it hanging in place afterwards.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 05-12-2021 at 10:35 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 10:58 AM   #5
MirandaCole21

Award Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
What’s you clothing list? I’m sure you can wear something much more interesting than just a one piece to the store.

You said full sissy attire, so what did you have in mind.

Ask if they have any bras that match your panties. Give yourself a big wedgie to show them what your panties look like and leave it hanging in place afterwards.
Ooh, that's a fun dare. I have a wide variety of bras and panties. Any suggestions for what kind of panties I should wear? I most likely will have what you suggest.
I have several different outfits like a very slutty schoolgirl outfit, a maid's dress, nurse's dress, cheerleader uniform, sailor outfit, etc. I have several dresses such as a pink skater dress, black and white skater dress, a tiny white mesh dress on top with a pink skirt on bottom, and a couple lbd's. As far as skirts go, I have a ton of minis and borderline micros. I have a pink, red, and green plaid extra minis. I have a red plaid mini that's real public wear material. I have black and blue extra minis with lacy petticoats. I have a black miniskirt that almost comes down to my knees. I have a denim mini and a denim skater mini. I have various other skirts. I have black booty shorts, pink "fuck me" shorts, pink running shorts, daisy dukes that don't fit currently around my waist, and so on. As for accessories and other stuff, I have various knee socks and thigh highs and pantyhose, but pantyhose don't really do it for me.
Feel free to suggest something if I didn't mention it. I might have it.

Old 05-12-2021, 11:13 AM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Most embarrassing pair of panties, micro or mini skirt, write “spank me” on your butt cheeks or on tape and put those on your butt. Tie off shirt, super stuffed bra, and while you’re at the store fix your lipstick/makeup according to the store clerk choice.

Be sure to bend over a lot while browsing.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 07:21 PM   #7
MirandaCole21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Most embarrassing pair of panties, micro or mini skirt, write “spank me” on your butt cheeks or on tape and put those on your butt. Tie off shirt, super stuffed bra, and while you’re at the store fix your lipstick/makeup according to the store clerk choice.

Be sure to bend over a lot while browsing.
Sounds super exciting! I'll probably be doing that.

Old 05-15-2021, 07:51 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaCole21 View Post
Hey, I'm back at it again and looking to visit a sex shop in full sissy attire. I'm not exactly looking to buy anything, but I'm not saying I won't. I mostly just want some fun, maybe a little risky, flirty, cute, fun, naughty, or humiliating dares to do while I'm there.
Oh, and don't forget to suggest an outfit!
You must ask an F assistant what steel chastity devices they stock or can order and which she recommends for long-term continuous wear Then purchase that one. You must also ask her if she knows anyone who will keep the keys.

Advertisements
Kink Talk