Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2021, 04:34 PM   #1
Clarine

Default 24F looking for wet clothes dares

So like a bunch of years ago i was thrown into a pool at a party with all my clothes on. I had nothing to change and when i came out of the pool my bra was like super visible trough my shirt and i was so humiliated but it was also kinda hot and i got a lot of attention and i stayed at the party for a long time in my wet things.

So yeah i'm looking for dares where i get my clothes wet and maybe people notice.

I don't think i'm ready yet for something like going to a store in fully soaked clothing but i can probably do somehing like wearing a wet bra under my shirt for the next zoom class and over time i'll see how far i can take it.
I live with a flatmate and she's a pretty relaxed person and what not so i probably could wear some wet things at home but it depends...

(I don't want anything messy or with bodily fluids just water)
Clarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 05:05 PM   #2
Analslut12

I’d be happy to work with that kink! Kik me at onepiecelover12, I’m a female switch who loves humiliation

5’3, 125 pounds, petite figure

Kik: onepiecelover12 (it’s the bathing suit not the anime)

Likes: pain, punishment, humiliation, degradation, gross food, diapers, icy hot, hot sauce, toothpaste, ice, predicament, clothing control, sports bras, bathing suits, thumbtacks

Limits: pics/vids, blood, poop, full public, social suicide.

I DO NOT DOM GUYS
Analslut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:25 PM   #3
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Soak a bra for 3 hours then Freeze the bra overnight. Now where it all day for a day where you have zoom classes. Maybe pop to your local corner shop or 7/11 gram some snacks.
I think it should be a black or pink bra with a white bouse or t shirt over the top

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 07:18 AM   #4
Clarine

ok I'll wear a frozen pink bra under a white t shirt tomorrow all day and attend zoom class with it. Why soak it for 3 hours? Does that make a difference?

Last edited by Clarine; 05-12-2021 at 08:05 AM.
Old 05-12-2021, 09:46 AM   #5
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarine View Post
ok I'll wear a frozen pink bra under a white t shirt tomorrow all day and attend zoom class with it. Why soak it for 3 hours? Does that make a difference?
To make sure it's fully wet not just surface frozen

Last edited by orlando007007; 05-12-2021 at 09:50 AM.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:59 PM   #6
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

When home alone dont wear a bra just a T-shirt. Soak it in the shower. After doing it a few times you can do it closer to getting caught by your room mate,...
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 11:16 AM   #7
Clarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando007007 View Post
Soak a bra for 3 hours then Freeze the bra overnight. Now where it all day for a day where you have zoom classes. Maybe pop to your local corner shop or 7/11 gram some snacks.
I think it should be a black or pink bra with a white bouse or t shirt over the top
So I kinda tried the frozen bra thing. I put on the frozen pink bra under my white t shirt and like it was so cold that i could only do it for a couple of minutes and then i removed the rest of my clothes from my body and jumped under a warm shower still with the frozzen bra on. Once i steped out of the shower i dried of and put on my clothes. my shirt was sticking to my soaked bra and was also soaked where the bra touched it. I ran to my room and hid from my room mate. later I went to the zoom class with it still wet. luckily it was a bit dried by then so it was not like super obvious that my bra was wet but it was visible tru my shirt and it must have looked quite strange. I kept that soaked bra on all day under my clothes.
Old 05-17-2021, 12:38 PM   #8
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Preparation

Only wear a white shirt, no bra underneath. You can test if the shirt is decent enough when dry, and preferably less decent when wet. Also get a bottle with about half a liter of water. And the last part of the preparation, go outside and find a nice spot like a small alley or a parking lot. Just a place where you have a little bit of privacy from time to time.

The dare

Drink the water,.. that is all.

Well, that is almost all. You are to keep the bottle at least 5 inches (13 centimeters) above your mouth as you drink the water. The level of exposure you might endure, will solely depend on how well you are able to drink your water like this.

Have fun
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ExplorerOfDesires for this post:
Old 05-17-2021, 01:18 PM   #9
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarine View Post
So I kinda tried the frozen bra thing. I put on the frozen pink bra under my white t shirt and like it was so cold that i could only do it for a couple of minutes and then i removed the rest of my clothes from my body and jumped under a warm shower still with the frozzen bra on. Once i steped out of the shower i dried of and put on my clothes. my shirt was sticking to my soaked bra and was also soaked where the bra touched it. I ran to my room and hid from my room mate. later I went to the zoom class with it still wet. luckily it was a bit dried by then so it was not like super obvious that my bra was wet but it was visible tru my shirt and it must have looked quite strange. I kept that soaked bra on all day under my clothes.
Good attempt. I think you need more practice with the cold next lecture you must have 5 ice cubes in each bra cup

Old 05-17-2021, 03:01 PM   #10
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

So...surely there is a park with a fountain or a pond that you can...fall in.

I think the best dare would be to see if you could volunteer for a dunk tank this summer.

A spraypark adventure might be fun, too.

A favorite is to fall in a hotel pool away from your room.

What do you have in your area?
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 03:08 AM   #11
Clarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Preparation

Only wear a white shirt, no bra underneath. You can test if the shirt is decent enough when dry, and preferably less decent when wet. Also get a bottle with about half a liter of water. And the last part of the preparation, go outside and find a nice spot like a small alley or a parking lot. Just a place where you have a little bit of privacy from time to time.

The dare

Drink the water,.. that is all.

Well, that is almost all. You are to keep the bottle at least 5 inches (13 centimeters) above your mouth as you drink the water. The level of exposure you might endure, will solely depend on how well you are able to drink your water like this.

Have fun
I took this dare. It was kinda strange to leave the house wihtout a bra on, since i pretty much always wear a bra, even to bed. At first i was thinking it would be easy because my parents are kinda germaphobic and like i'm used to drinking from a bottle without touching it. So i got the bottle and went to a bench in a small not really busy park. I started drinking and it went pretty well even if the bottle was quite far away from me. But eventually i got a bit too confident and poured a bunch of water over myself. My shirt went like seethru and it was enought water that some found it's way all the way down into my panties. but i still had like a quarter of the bottle left, which i drank more carefully. I then walked home covering myself but i still had to cary the bottle with me. I was thinking i had made it all the way home without anyone seeing me when this guy (around 30) was jogging down the road. I'm not sure if he didn't notice or just pretended that he didn't but he was wearing like these sports glasses so idk if he was looking at me.

It's kinda strange but i felt less embarased with my bare chest showing than if i had been wearing a bra? Like if your bra get's wet it's like impossible to hide and it stays like wet and visible for way longer while if just your shirt with nothing underneath is wet it'll kinda dry and if you cover your nipples there isn't much to see. Does that make any sense? Also it kinda felt more like an obvious dare and less like a genuine accident. I mean i feel like if i'm soaked in public with my bra showing people will think "oh that girl somehow got soaked, how embarassing for her that her bra is on full display! This'll take ages to dry? does she have dry clothes?" while wihtout a bra i kinda feel like people think "Oh she did that on purpose to show of or was just dared to do this".
The following 2 users say Thank You to Clarine for this post:
Old 05-20-2021, 03:13 AM   #12
Clarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
So...surely there is a park with a fountain or a pond that you can...fall in.

I think the best dare would be to see if you could volunteer for a dunk tank this summer.

A spraypark adventure might be fun, too.

A favorite is to fall in a hotel pool away from your room.

What do you have in your area?
There is a park with a fountain close by and there is also a lake in the city i life in.

dunk tank sound awesome! Not sure if there are many places to volunteer here but i'll look around? How do dunk tanks usually work? Can you sponanously without a change of clothes volunteer? Can you go fully dressed? I've often seen people in bikinis go on dunk tanks.

What is a spraypark adventure?

Not sure if any hotels here have pools? They probably do but i've never been to a hotel near my home.
Old 05-20-2021, 05:41 AM   #13
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Falling into the lake should be pretty easy !

The fountain might attract more attention which would be fun.

Dunk tanks...well, depends a little. I was in one and volunteered with others. People wore...whatever. I mean...jeans would be really heavy and didn’t really see any of those. Not many skirts...for...obvious reasons, but a white shirt and khaki shorts...would look formal, but, You wear what you wear. In the ones I was involved with.

A spray park (my town has 3) are usually fairly urban areas with water jets in the ground that spray water for people to have fun in. One is little used by people, but by a civic center in my town. I have used it many times, nearly fully clothed. I used to bike commute, and on warm days would soak myself there before riding home. Others were more Park like, but even easier than a fountain to get wet accidentally at, and have a good walk of shame after.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 03:04 PM   #14
Maximilian Jenius

If doing things in front of your flatmate isn't a problem put on bra and panties and hop in your shower and run the shower long enough to soak your bra and panties. Put on a short flimsy skirt and thin shirt without drying off and walk about your flat like that until you're dry. If flatmate asks tell her the truth.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Maximilian Jenius for this post:
Old 05-22-2021, 01:23 PM   #15
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Try wearing a tank top that’s loose or has low cut arm holes, plus a bra underneath (for now lol).

Kind of like this:
https://hurraykimmay.com/2016/08/15/...-cut-armholes/

It’s not wet, but you’ll be stuck with your bra showing.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk