Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-01-2021, 08:20 AM   #1
ftmsub13

Default Sophisticated FtM sub looking for experienced Masters/Mistresses

Hello potential Masters and Mistresses,

Unfortunately, I was a bad boy and got sent to rehab and am now in a state of forced denial as I was unable to bring any toys other than my STP (stand-to-pee) packer (https://tinyurl.​com/ftmslave). This can be inserted in my cunt but since I have no other toys, particularly my vibrator, I will likely be unable to cum for my time here, which currently is slated to go until May 13th (also my birthday).

Other than this period of denial, I am at the mercy of any and all Masters and Mistresses in the kik group. If you would like to be added to the group please PM me for more information...

If there is enough interest here, I may also post reports on this thread.

As a preview...
Spoiler:
The current rules are:
- The slave must always refer to Masters/Mistresses as such or will be punished.
- Any Master can add rules or assign tasks to the slave so long as they allow for participation in therapy/groups without distractions.
- The slave will alert Masters’ when he is available for use.

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Dislikes: severe pain, pee drinking

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleepingscat
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 06:17 AM   #2
ftmsub13

Well, the list of rules for this slave has already grown to 10...

1. Therapy and treatment must always come first.
2. The slave must always refer to Masters/Mistresses as such or will be punished
3. Any Master can add rules or assign tasks to the slave so long as they allow for participation in therapy/groups without distractions.
4. The slave will alert Masters’ when he is available for use.
5. Every task should be proven by video/picture (excluding face).
6. The slave will have 1 veto per day to refuse a task, assuming no limits are broken
7. If a task leans towards a limit, the slave will inform the Master and will request the task be adapted.
8. Every morning before dressing, the slave will send a posed picture to the group of the Masters choosing.
9. Hydration is important, the Slave will drink 1 glass of water each time it urinates.
10. The slave will be denied any treats/desserts unless a Master gives permission prior. If no Master responds within 1 hour, the slave can have dessert, but if it is told no, or doesn't ask, then the slave may have no dessert, or else the slave incurs a punishment.

Again to all potential Masters/Mistresses please kik or PM me for more info...

If those on getDare have any rule suggestions, please feel free to add them on this thread as well and they will be added at my Masters' discretion.

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleepingscat
Old 05-07-2021, 01:25 PM   #3
ftmsub13

Hello getDare Masters and lurkers,

This slave has still maintained its denial despite many many edges in which he so desperately wanted to cum. He's trying to stay obedient in his denial and submission to the group as well as other Masters who have been coming and going.

Some of the tasks thus far have been:
  • clamping his nipples repeatedly, hanging shirts off the clamps, hanging his water bottle as a weight and doing squats. tying a rope from the clamps to his ankles and doing 'walks' around his room. lots of nipple abuse...
  • clamping his cunt lips and his clit/tiny cock
  • peeing into his mouth while inverted with his pussy above his head and edging while laying in his piss
  • bodywriting such as: 'milk these udders', 'obedient slave boy', 'eager to please', 'I want to be exposed', and more
  • shoving his dirty boxers into his mouth, his cunt, and then back into his mouth again
  • shoving his packer into his cunt
  • wiping his cum all over his mouth and face
  • sucking his cum off his fingers
  • many many edges
  • and more...

The slave has been craving a lot of humiliation and degradation, the more the better. He's also been wanting to be exposed, which has proved more difficult due to eBlues stupid new paywall, but he's also been providing any Master who messages him with photos and videos as requested.

It seems like kinktalk is where the slave has been exposed so far, with a pending video of him uploading on xhampster as well. If you see the slaves pictures, please message him and humiliate him more. His kinktalk id is the same as his kik, ftmsub513.

Thank you for reading :*

Old 05-12-2021, 01:10 PM   #4
ftmsub13

A quick update...the slave is now denied until at least Monday the 17th

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, humiliation, kik, master, slave