Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-12-2021, 09:26 AM   #496
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPwALover View Post
When are you going to write? It's been a week now
There's no need to be like that about it, she doesn't owe you anything.

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Ray_Q for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 02:00 PM   #497
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

People have lives. Priorities shift. Inspiration comes and goes. This is her journey- we’re lucky if she wants us to come along for the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 02:07 PM   #498
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
People have lives. Priorities shift. Inspiration comes and goes. This is her journey- we’re lucky if she wants us to come along for the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexactly.

R.
Old 05-12-2021, 03:42 PM   #499
RPwALover
Account Banned

Hey, sorry. That's not what I meant. I was just asking. Maybe it came out a bit pushier than I had thought, but I didn't intend to push her or anything. Sorry if it came out wrong.

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:46 PM   #500
RPwALover
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Hi Lush

Hope you're well, would love to hear an update on your adventures.

R.
Here, this is the way I meant it when I wrote her.

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
The following user says Thank You to RPwALover for this post:
Old 05-16-2021, 03:14 PM   #501
RPwALover
Account Banned

Now I'm a bit worried. I hope she's fine.

Old 06-08-2021, 10:12 AM   #502
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everybody

Sorry for my absence and thank you for your concern. I’ve had a lot going on in my life and just felt like a little break could be good for me. Since I’ve been gone, I’ve gotten a summer job as a lifeguard, my sister moved back from college for the summer and I’ve passed all of my finals. I’m ready to jump back in and complete some more dares now.

I’m sure everyone is wanting to know what happened and if I lost my virginity. I’m happy to say that I did. Here’s a little rundown on what happened :

As planned, I went over to my friend’s house to meet up with the guy. I arrived a while before him so me and my friend had some time to talk and prepare. She wanted to make sure I was really ready to go through with it, which I was. We also setup a safe word, just in case. But I promised myself I would use it. We agreed that me and the guy would both wear mask, so neither of us would know who the other was. Somebody on here also suggested that I be blindfolded, which I thought sounded fun so I agreed to do so. I stripped down naked and got on my friends. She tied my hands to the headboard and put my mask and blindfold on. She left the room to go wait for him. I was so turned on at that point and couldn’t wait.

After what felt like forever, I finally heard them enter the room. It was so hot knowing he could be looking at my body. The first thing I felt was his touch on my legs with his hands. He guided my legs open, which I went with. Once I was spread eagle I felt him move his hands up towards my pussy. He rubbed my outer lips before moving inward to my slit. He played with my slit for a little while but not long enough to make me cum. I felt him move away so I relaxed my legs.
Next I felt his weight entering the bed to join me. The first feel of his cock was against my leg as he laid next to me. This was a major turn on, to finally feel a real penis.

I felt him position himself on top of me and felt his cock line up with my pussy. I felt him begin to rub it across my slit. I felt him slowly enter me. It didn’t feel like much at first until he pushed deeper. There was a slight pinch when he was finally fully inside but it quickly went away as he got into a rhythm. It felt amazing to finally be doing it. He started pretty slowly but picked up speed, which made it feel even better. It wasn’t long before I was getting close. I felt my pussy clenching around his penis as I came. I think that was all it took to push him over too. He pulled out and came all over my stomach and pussy. After catching our breath, he got off the bed and the room was silent again. I just laid there, covered in his cum for a while.
After a few minutes, my friend came back and removed my blindfold and ties. She told me he had already left. We talked about it for a few minutes and I told her how much I enjoyed it but ended up going home after cleaning up, since I felt so worn out by it.

Just thinking about it makes me want to do more. I’d love to jump back in and start doing dares again so please bring them all it feels good to be back on here.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 06-08-2021, 10:27 AM   #503
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Hi there

Welcome me back. So happy that you're making a success of things, and enjoying your sex life. The report was a sexy read, thank you.

To get you back into the swing of things, get undressed and tell us about your new job, I wonder if there's scope for dares there.

R.
Old 06-08-2021, 10:45 AM   #504
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi there

Welcome me back. So happy that you're making a success of things, and enjoying your sex life. The report was a sexy read, thank you.

To get you back into the swing of things, get undressed and tell us about your new job, I wonder if there's scope for dares there.

R.
Thank you

It’s nice to be back. I’ve undressed now.

I’m a lifeguard at a local pool. It’s only about 20 hours a week but has been nice to get me out of the house and a little extra money on the side. I’m sure there are some dares I can do there.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Old 06-08-2021, 10:57 AM   #505
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

What are your plans for today?

Why don't you get outside and get some fresh air dressed as you are now.

R.
Old 06-08-2021, 10:58 AM   #506
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
What are your plans for today?

Why don't you get outside and get some fresh air dressed as you are now.

R.
I don’t have much planned for today. Some fresh air sound nice. I’ll have to sneak past my sister, since she is home. But I don’t think that will be a problem

19 F

Old 06-08-2021, 11:02 AM   #507
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Let us know where you get up to, and anything else you get up to while you're out

Seems to me that a pool is the sort of place you could plausibly have reason to be naked. What fun we could have with that.....

R.
Old 06-08-2021, 11:56 AM   #508
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome back! Great report, I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Do you have a specific lifeguard bathing suit you have to wear, or can you pick your suit?

Obviously you should remove the liner from your swimsuit. Keep a count of how many people you catch staring. The best part of this dare is it’s totally deniable, and if anyone says anything you can play it off like they’re the pervert for looking too closely.

Enjoy!
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 12:10 PM   #509
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Let us know where you get up to, and anything else you get up to while you're out

Seems to me that a pool is the sort of place you could plausibly have reason to be naked. What fun we could have with that.....

R.
I’m currently just laying outside by my pool, naked. The sun feels nice on my body and being outside naked is always fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Welcome back! Great report, I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Do you have a specific lifeguard bathing suit you have to wear, or can you pick your suit?

Obviously you should remove the liner from your swimsuit. Keep a count of how many people you catch staring. The best part of this dare is it’s totally deniable, and if anyone says anything you can play it off like they’re the pervert for looking too closely.

Enjoy!
Thank you! I get to choose, as long as it’s a one piece.
That sounds like a fun dare to try.

19 F

Old 06-08-2021, 02:29 PM   #510
Exhibitionist18

Next time you are naked in front of your friend that been helping you. Tell her you want to go to her house completely naked and barefoot of course. Let her know that you are not taking any clothes with you.

Hope this is doable.

Also do a zoom class just wearing a towel.

Go to the library in just a long shirt and sandals. Go to the same corner you did last time strip naked. If daring go to a book from the shelve. Walk around a min to find the book if you want.

Last edited by Exhibitionist18; 06-08-2021 at 03:17 PM.
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk