Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-17-2020, 02:38 AM   #1
ro17uh

Default Custom female anal dares

For experiences anal whores or girls who just start out their anal journey, I would like to give you custom dares to guide you along the path of anal exploration! Let me know your likes, dislikes, limits and toys and I‘ll publicly post a dare for you to complete, with reward and punishment.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:37 AM   #2
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahriana View Post
I'm new to anal play but I love it so far. Please help me explore more.

F 22 bi

Likes: verbal humiliation, edging, orgasm control, anal, bladder control, spanking
Dislikes: role play, semi/hidden public, clothing control
Limits: messy, public, permanent, very painful
Toys: Medium anal plug, G-spot dildo, remote controlled clit vibe
Drink 2 L of water, then wait an hour. Don‘t pee. Put your plug up your bum and start masturbating. Try to fit a finger into your ass next to the plug, gently. If it works, try another. Remove the fingers and use the G-spot dildo to DP yourself until you cum. You may then pee (also during orgasm).

If you pee beforehand, you‘ll have to shove a peeled banana into your butt and then put the plug in for an hour.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
Old 04-17-2020, 08:44 AM   #3
Jesllyelly
getDare Sweetheart

I would love it if you gave me a dare, my ass used to be pretty stretched out but it's tightened a lot recently because I've neglected it

I'm fine with a bit of pain but not too much and public is ok as long as it's subtle (and also doesn't break lockdown rules haha)
Also, I know it's listed as a dislike but I wouldn't mind experimenting with some wedgie dares

Let me know if you have any questions!

In Denial until Tuesday 14th March 2024

Anal, pussy/ass stretching, bondage, mild pain, masturbating and edging, vibrators

Dislikes (but will do):
Messy, pain, long period/permanent dares, public, wedgies

Limits:
Friends/family, bodywriting, hard pain, pics, piss, scat
Jesllyelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 03:29 PM   #4
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesllyelly View Post
I would love it if you gave me a dare, my ass used to be pretty stretched out but it's tightened a lot recently because I've neglected it

I'm fine with a bit of pain but not too much and public is ok as long as it's subtle (and also doesn't break lockdown rules haha)
Also, I know it's listed as a dislike but I wouldn't mind experimenting with some wedgie dares

Let me know if you have any questions!
OK, I will gladly prepare some dares for you. What sort of toys do you have?

Old 04-18-2020, 04:32 PM   #5
batmanboosted

Do you want to give one
I like little public (lockdown), little pain , atm ,anal training. And longer durations,

I have a medium plug, big plug (kinda hurt after 2 hours of streching) vibrator, medium suction dildo.

I'm in chastity the full duration of the lockdown .i'm not allowd to orgasm from my keyholder.
batmanboosted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 06:11 AM   #6
Theredness42

Default I will give it a go :)

I have a anal training set, ranging from tiny plug, small wavy plug, medium plug, medium plug with a golf ball sized sphere at base.
What's the dare? XD
Limits below
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 06:18 AM   #7
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theredness42 View Post
I have a anal training set, ranging from tiny plug, small wavy plug, medium plug, medium plug with a golf ball sized sphere at base.
What's the dare? XD
Limits below
We‘re gonna train your butt! For five minutes each, go through your plugs from largest to smallest. Keep the biggest one in for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, pull it out and put it back in over the golf ball 25 times as fast as you can.

Now try to fit two plugs at the same time. Start with the two small ones, then one small medium, maybe even both mediums? Take your time, at least an hour. What is the biggest combination of two plugs you can insert at the same time? Bonus points if you can fit three.

Once you have the most/biggest possible plugs in your ass, masturbate to completion. Then pull the plugs out and admire the gape.

Old 04-21-2020, 06:27 AM   #8
roselemon

My blackmailer has me do a task on getdare from one of my listed skills, i'm not allowed my own limits but if you specify a safeword or conditional limits then I'll be allowed to stop if its met. But you have to be very specific or he wont understand. Thank you
roselemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 06:50 AM   #9
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by roselemon View Post
My blackmailer has me do a task on getdare from one of my listed skills, i'm not allowed my own limits but if you specify a safeword or conditional limits then I'll be allowed to stop if its met. But you have to be very specific or he wont understand. Thank you
First of all, the safeword is buttslut.

First, drink 1.5 L if water. You are not allowed to pee until I say so. Find three objects in your household that can be inserted into your ass. One should be easy, one should be what you consider your limit, and one should be bigger than anything you‘ve taken anally before.

Start with the smallest object, fuck yourself for 15 minutes. Go to the medium object next and fuck yourself for 30 minutes, going in and out completely every so often so you feel your butthole relaxing. Remember not to pee! Then take the biggest object and shove it as far up your ass as you can. If it doesn‘t fit, use the medium again for 5 minutes amd then try again. Use plenty of lube.

Once you fit the biggest object, you are allowed to pee. If you cannot fit the largest one, you must pee into a cup and then pour the cup down your gaping asshole after using the medium object again to open the hole up. You are allowed to expel the pee anyway you like afterwards.

Old 04-22-2020, 02:52 AM   #10
roselemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
First of all, the safeword is buttslut.

First, drink 1.5 L if water. You are not allowed to pee until I say so. Find three objects in your household that can be inserted into your ass. One should be easy, one should be what you consider your limit, and one should be bigger than anything you‘ve taken anally before.

Start with the smallest object, fuck yourself for 15 minutes. Go to the medium object next and fuck yourself for 30 minutes, going in and out completely every so often so you feel your butthole relaxing. Remember not to pee! Then take the biggest object and shove it as far up your ass as you can. If it doesn‘t fit, use the medium again for 5 minutes amd then try again. Use plenty of lube.

Once you fit the biggest object, you are allowed to pee. If you cannot fit the largest one, you must pee into a cup and then pour the cup down your gaping asshole after using the medium object again to open the hole up. You are allowed to expel the pee anyway you like afterwards.
Thanks for the task and thanks for including the safeword, i did part of this last night and will continue tomorrow when i have more time at home and will be doing other tasks. My master will respect the safeword and let me have breaks if its too much. And i wasn't able to find a suitable last object but we will make do with what we have. Again thanks.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:59 AM   #11
ro17uh

Quote:
Thanks for the task and thanks for including the safeword, i did part of this last night and will continue tomorrow when i have more time at home and will be doing other tasks. My master will respect the safeword and let me have breaks if its too much. And i wasn't able to find a suitable last object but we will make do with what we have. Again thanks.
You’re welcome! What objects did you find?

Old 04-22-2020, 05:14 AM   #12
Theredness42

Default Is that possible??

Can that even be done!?!
I haven't heard of two plugs at once before!
I assume you mean smallest to largest in the first paragraph?

Quote:
We‘re gonna train your butt! For five minutes each, go through your plugs from largest to smallest. Keep the biggest one in for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, pull it out and put it back in over the golf ball 25 times as fast as you can.

Now try to fit two plugs at the same time. Start with the two small ones, then one small medium, maybe even both mediums? Take your time, at least an hour. What is the biggest combination of two plugs you can insert at the same time? Bonus points if you can fit three.

Once you have the most/biggest possible plugs in your ass, masturbate to completion. Then pull the plugs out and admire the gape.
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 05:37 AM   #13
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theredness42 View Post
Can that even be done!?!
I haven't heard of two plugs at once before!
I assume you mean smallest to largest in the first paragraph?
Yes, smallest to largest. And yes it can be done! You‘ll see ;-)

Old 04-22-2020, 05:42 AM   #14
roselemon

Quote:
You’re welcome! What objects did you find?
None yet but my master considered a hairbrush handle.
Old 04-23-2020, 04:08 AM   #15
ro17uh

Quote:
None yet but my master considered a hairbrush handle.
You can also try two brushes at the same time for more stretch!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, female