Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-19-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
Diaperlover22

Default Person above public diaper dare

For this thread you give the person above you a public diaper dare respect everyone's limits
Diaperlover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:17 AM   #2
Diaperlover22

Come on let's get this thread going someone anyone the first person to start this dare will get pics from me doing your dare
Old 05-22-2014, 11:15 AM   #3
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

if you have access to a syringe of some kind then drink plenty of water and buy some water balloons, when your nice and ready to burst make sure to pee in a glass, now using the syringe fill the water balloons to near bursting point, at least 2, the more you use the more daring is up to you, now diaper yourself and get ready to go out to the mall, wait until you get their and using the bathrooms put the balloons into your diaper, bonus points if you don't use a toilet stall, now go shopping and hope that they don't pop, because depending on what kind of diapers you are wearing they might not be able to hold a lot of water, plus it will burst very fast and not slowly like urinating so it might overflow, and people might hear your balloons popping, also the balloons create a buldge and is very embarrassing, if you need to pee at any point go to the bathroom and to a urinal undo your pants but just pee in your diaper and hope nobody notices, have fun doing this and report back, I don't need pictures btw
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:02 PM   #4
Diaperlover22

Thanks again for starting this dare. put on as many diapers as you want 2 minimum also bring a fresh diaper with you now go to the movie theater pick a movie of your choice the longer the better after you have your ticket buy a large drink and large popcorn go into the movie while watching you must finish you drink and popcorn then before the movie is over you must pee and poop in your diapers. Stay in the dirty diapers until the movie and credits are over then go into the bathroom at the theater you can go into a stall but it has to be unlocked change into the clean diaper you brought make sure the fresh diaper is sticking out so people can see it. then walk out of the stall with the dirty diaper in hand you have to hold it in your hand over the trash can until someone sees it in your hand then throw it away and you can go home
Old 05-22-2014, 04:28 PM   #5
[email protected]

U have pee in a diaper and let some change your diaper
Old 06-05-2014, 02:38 PM   #6
Diaperlover22

Trying to keep the thread going
Old 06-05-2014, 05:33 PM   #7
toddiaper

Wear white briefs to a grocery store with whatever clothing you want. Make sure you bring at least 2 diapers, but leave them in your car. Buy 2 large cans of refried beans, them take them into the store bathroom. Using a can opener you bought or brought with you, open one can and dump it entirely down your underwear. Then, in your dirty underwear and pants, walk out to your car and grab your diapers. Carry them visibly back into the store into the bathroom. Without wiping, change into your double diaper. Empty the second can of beans into the front of your diapers. Put on your dirty pants, and walk out of the store. When you reach your car, your dare is over.

Bonus: if you post modest photos of each phase of your dare online, I will complete a dare of your choice.
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:20 PM   #8
toddiaper

Anyone want to continue this thread?
Old 06-10-2014, 07:13 PM   #9
toddiaper

And here's a Bump...
Old 07-16-2015, 06:37 PM   #10
johnsmilk

Let's get this one going again!!

Drink 2 water bottles, now diaper up with 10 squirts of Tabasco sauce on your ass. Go to the movies, buy a large drink, you must finish the drink by the end of the movie. You cannot leave the theatre until the movie is over. You also can't leave until your diaper is pissed and messed. If poo is against your limits then pissed twice.

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:49 AM   #11
Geosnake

poo in your diaper then go for a stroll through the park then change your diaper in a public restroom then walk home
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 07:38 AM   #12
ndboy

Put on two diaper and go to the mall while at the mall use the mall restroom tio insert a supository bonus if u dont use a stall now continue to shop you cannot leave until an hour after u poop or u can choose to change in a public restroom and leave at any thime u want

Dislikes: public humiliation, pooping in diaper i will poop in diapers but not something i like doing, public diaper pooping,

limits: illegal activities, family exposure, public exposure

Last edited by ndboy; 08-26-2016 at 11:47 AM.
ndboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:00 AM   #13
Geosnake

go for a walk with 8 diapers on for 30 minutes
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 06:07 AM   #14
Punish-ME-123

Drink 1 litre of water and then double diaper up , then head to your nearest mall .. You must go into go into 5 shops and every shop u go into u must drink a litre , try on 2 sets of clothes in each one and ask somebody in each shop if they think this outfit makes your ass look big , after all that is done , the amount of times people said no is the amount of times u must pee ur diaper , and the amount of tiles they said yes u must poop your diaper .. , once uve done that u are free to go home

Dislikes : full public , poo , family ,

Last edited by Punish-ME-123; 08-31-2016 at 06:10 AM.
Punish-ME-123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 01:17 PM   #15
ndboy

Go to a mall or near by shopping center with multiple stores close by at the first two stores you must spent at least 20 min at the first store you will have to go into the bathroom and put on three diapers at the second store go into the bathroom and insert 2 supositories now at the thrid store u must Spend at least 1 hour and must poop ur diaper there then go to a fourth store were you will change into three new diapers the whole time you are at the stores you should have drank at least 2 liters of pop or water over the course of the dare then after you change wait 1 more hour and you can go home

Dislikes: public humiliation, pooping in diaper i will poop in diapers but not something i like doing, public diaper pooping,

limits: illegal activities, family exposure, public exposure
ndboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above