Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-09-2021, 10:29 AM   #871
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Day 7 Sorry There are No Orgasms or Edges to Add anymore

Hello All sorry there are no orgasms or edges to add from this thread it is all tracking my pussy spanks and ruins remaining!

Please feel free to add a PM dare as you see fit!!!!!!
How is anyone who is reading this! Back to pussy spanks today!!!!!! in spades!!! post and say hi if you read this

Pussy spanks done: 550
Pussy spanks to be done: 825

Nipple spanks w/spoon done: 280 (20 ea)
Nipple spanks w/spoon to go: 364

Thigh spanks with w/spoon done: 500 50 to each
Thigh spanks to be done w/spoon: 144

Ruins done: 10
Ruins left to be done: 63

no punishments in play at moment Thank Goodness!
T
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 10:32 AM   #872
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Good job on how many spanks you have done already! Now back to beating that pussy!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 05-09-2021, 11:03 AM   #873
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Mother's Day Pussy Dares

Hello. Im kinda late to the game today, but in the Colonies here it is Mother's Day.
If you are reading this please give me a PM Dare or Dare of your choice that is fitting for a slut that most likely never use her pussy for its real purpose.

Please make sure it knows that it is not worthy its real purpose and is only a greedy orgasm machine that needs to be soundly punished.

This is for Sunday and Mondayonly (till 12:00 midnight Central US time) to those who see this post. You may not double post please, but other than that have fun making sure my pussy knows it is being used incorrectly.

If your mum is still around give her a call! I have called mine already .

Happy Mother's Day!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Last edited by FarmgalT; 05-09-2021 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2021, 05:54 AM   #874
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Day 8 Spanks

UPDATED!

To whom it may concern.

Please feel free to add a PM dare as you see fit!!!!!!
How is anyone who is reading this! Back to pussy spanks today!!!!!! in spades!!! post and say hi if you read this

Pussy spanks done: 800
Pussy spanks to be done: 575

Nipple spanks w/spoon done: 360 (20 ea)
Nipple spanks w/spoon to go: 284

Thigh spanks with w/spoon done: 644 DONE!
Thigh spanks to be done w/spoon: 0

Ruins done: 5
Ruins left to be done: 49

no punishments in play at moment Thank Goodness!
T

Last edited by FarmgalT; 05-10-2021 at 08:02 PM.
Old 05-10-2021, 07:14 AM   #875
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

How's the pussy feeling after all those spanks and ruins? Still any pleasure left in it?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 07:36 AM   #876
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Pussy Status

For better or worse my pussy seems to enjoy the spanking more than I thought it would. It seems to like to be punished almost as much as it wanta to cum. So yes, though it is red and stings it is still having orgasms. The ruins are the hardest as it strains to cum so hard.
T

Old 05-10-2021, 08:10 AM   #877
redcamel
getDare Addict

With all the activity you make her do, maybe your pussy needs to cool down. So put your kippy in freezer for a couple of hours, then warm it up to the body temperature keeping it inserted. Don't move or extract it until it isn't pretty warm, then you can play again with your pussy.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:55 PM   #878
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Yes Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
With all the activity you make her do, maybe your pussy needs to cool down. So put your kippy in freezer for a couple of hours, then warm it up to the body temperature keeping it inserted. Don't move or extract it until it isn't pretty warm, then you can play again with your pussy.
Yes Sir this will be done!
Thank you!
T

Old 05-11-2021, 09:24 PM   #879
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

I think you need a cold shower when you wake up...sleep naked and edge until you are very close then go straight to the bathroom and take a shower with the water on the coldest and most powerful setting throughout. You must orgasm under the cold water, then your shower can end.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 09:17 AM   #880
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
OH Wow this was cold!!! I did this this am after leaving Kippy in the freezer all night long. It was very cold and much less flexible mmm. I managed to insert most of it and had to let it warm ro get the rest in me. It seemed tomtake a lomg time. My pussy ached from the cold. Once it was all in and warm I did use it till I orgasmed!

Thankyou for this difficult dare!
T

The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 09:23 AM   #881
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Day 10 - Sorry no Day 9 Update was Travelling

To whom ever is still reading. Hello there glad your here!

Day 9 and 10 so far..

Pussy spanks done: 950
Pussy spanks to be done: 425

Nipple spanks w/spoon done: 440 (20 ea)
Nipple spanks w/spoon to go: 204

Thigh spanks with w/spoon done: 644 DONE!
Thigh spanks to be done w/spoon: 0

Ruins done: 12
Ruins left to be done: 37
T

Old 05-12-2021, 09:28 AM   #882
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Cold Barn Shower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
I think you need a cold shower when you wake up...sleep naked and edge until you are very close then go straight to the bathroom and take a shower with the water on the coldest and most powerful setting throughout. You must orgasm under the cold water, then your shower can end.
Thanks!
I did this this am right after frozen Kippy dare, cold cold am. I used the shower in the barn as i usually dont shower till after milking cows and feeding animals in the morning, though I did edge right before the shower, just was in the barn after chores. Burrrr was sooo cold, but still managed to cum after a few minutes. Omg shaking so hard when done, was so cold. Ran inplace to warm up after finishing shower.

Thanks for the dare!!
T

Old 05-12-2021, 10:04 AM   #883
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
OH Wow this was cold!!! I did this this am after leaving Kippy in the freezer all night long. It was very cold and much less flexible mmm. I managed to insert most of it and had to let it warm ro get the rest in me. It seemed tomtake a lomg time. My pussy ached from the cold. Once it was all in and warm I did use it till I orgasmed!

Thankyou for this difficult dare!
T
Wow, it was intended to cool you down a little, but you're so hot that you warmed up a frozen kippy

Do you ever bath in the hay? Do it, naked, with your ankles tied together, and your egg vibe inserted, laying with your arms extended above your head. Try all the 24 egg settings each one for at least one minute before cumming. Start laying on your back, then at every setting change roll your body of 90°: from back to right side, then on your belly and finally on your left side and so on. Call this "the pleasure spit".
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 10:30 AM   #884
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Call this "the pleasure spit".
"the pleasure spit" ... Love it!!!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 03:46 PM   #885
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
Thanks!
I did this this am right after frozen Kippy dare, cold cold am. I used the shower in the barn as i usually dont shower till after milking cows and feeding animals in the morning, though I did edge right before the shower, just was in the barn after chores. Burrrr was sooo cold, but still managed to cum after a few minutes. Omg shaking so hard when done, was so cold. Ran inplace to warm up after finishing shower.

Thanks for the dare!!
T
Well done for completing this!

Here’s another idea: do all your barn chores naked. After you have milked the cows attach the milking machine to your own nipples and give yourself an orgasm with your hands. Hopefully by now you’ll be dirty and sweaty: take another cold shower in the barn or outside with a hose, use a bristle brush and soap to wash scrub all over...
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk