Old 10-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #61
Addlib123

Default Ice?

Is putting ice in you safe? I have seen a lot of dares involving ice, but am always too hesitant to do them because I'm not sure if they are safe.
Addlib123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #62
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addlib123 View Post
Is putting ice in you safe? I have seen a lot of dares involving ice, but am always too hesitant to do them because I'm not sure if they are safe.
Mostly, they are. Well, ok, the dares mostly aren't, but putting ice mostly is safe, if the time is limited. Basically, allowing a few ice cubes to melt on/in you is safe enough, if you are healthy. Blocks of ice, or a dozen ice cubes... well, it poses a higher risk. If at any point you suffer extreme pain or notice a discoloration of the skin, you should stop immediately. If it doesn't withdraw after some time, contact a doctor.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #63
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addlib123 View Post
I shall elaborate on Sindrato's reply.
Short answer: Yes. It's possible to do yourself real damage, but rather unlikely.

Risks:

Burns
This is the main one. It's surprisingly easy to get cold burns from things - especially on sensitive areas. These are likely to be superficial, and should heal quickly in a day or two. As Sindrato says, look out for numbness and skin discoloration as warning signs.

Physical injury
Ice is hard, and can have sharp edges where it has recently broken. The sharp edges soon melt, so as long as you bear in mind it's a solid object,you should be good.

Hypothermia
Large quantites of ice/standing under cold shower may actually drop your core temperature low enough to be dangerous. You will need to get very cold for a prolonged period of time however. Assuming you live somewhere where dying of cold isn't an issue tho, this again you should soon recover from - but don't do things like go to sleep in a bath of ice, because that might end unfortunately.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:48 PM   #64
iKink

I have a quick question that's been on my mind awhile: are there serious long-term damage risks for CBT(cock and ball torture)? I have it listed as a limit because I'm a bit concerned it might be unsafe, but I'm not really sure about this one.
The idea of it sounds just as fun as other painful stuff to me, I'm just a bit apprehensive on the safety thing.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Likes: bondage, pain, spanking, humiliation, kneeling, body writing, femdom, pee holding, gags, edging, chastity.

Dislikes(punishments): being banned from GD for a time, anal(no fingering, just toys), ruined orgasms, forced exercise.

Limits: friends/family, public, illegal, diaper, scat, animals, cam/pics, x dress, pee wetting(hate doing so much laundry).

I'm not allowed to cum for a pending amount of time (chastity thread)

MYPMDares
(And Toys)
iKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:18 PM   #65
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Default CBT Thoughts...

Originally, I pm'd iKink some thoughts I had on his query. However, now that my pm to him has ended up this long, I thought it best to share it. So, for anybody curious on the subject, here's some thoughts on the issue...

I'm no doctor. I'm just a guy on the net, so please take my comments with a grain of salt. I'm in my late 30's and have primarily been a 'solo player' for nearly 20 years and enjoy self-inflicted cbt to an extent. I offer the following advice based on those years of experience. So here's a few thoughts for your consideration.

While in general, cbt is largely about 'pain' some people take the word "torture" a little too seriously. It is, after all, one of the words in the name cbt. Everybody can be guilty of this, even without realizing or intending it. Even if some people won't admit it, it is quite easy to get carried away with oneself when on the web on a site such as this - getting caught up in the heat of the moment, delighted about the torment that you're instructing somebody else to do.

Anything I do, I try think things through before engaging in the activity. As the genitals are basically irreplaceable, I practice what the bdsm community refers to "Safe, Sane & Consensual". The term is worth a websearch if you're not familiar with it (and worth refreshing oneself on periodically even if you're already familiar with it. Long story short, when playing with my cock or balls, I always have an "escape plan".

When something feels wrong, I stop immediately. I also stop immediately iIf the color gets to be too much of a dark red (trapped blood, it isn't circulating through the body). Things go from dark red to an ugly shade of purple quickly. When I any sort of cock/ball bondage, I always use shoelaces - they're a manageable length, cheap (couple bucks at walmart, for instance), they allow for all sorts of color options (which in my experience many ladies have thought made for pretty pictures). I try to always use simple knots - they're easier to untie. In an emergency, a pocket knife or scissors can free the genitals from the shoelaces very quickly (as long as you remain calm and careful and use appropriately sized knives or scissors, instead of something like 8" carpet shears).

This paragraph hadn't occured to me when typing that pm. Rubber bands are also an excellent 'toy' for this area, as they're easy to break or cut. Clothes pins, binder clips & such are also easy to remove. While "easy to remove" doesn't make anything foolproof, it does make it quicker to stop any bad situation and prevent it from becoming worse. When sizing something up as a toy for cbt, if it seems practical to use and passes an 'easy to remove' test, it very well might make for a good cbt toy.

When I experimented with chastity, I never, ever, not once, strayed more than 20 feet from the keys to the lock. The 'fantasy' of the keys being who knows where & unable to get out is great & all - but isn't remotely practical once an unexpected emergency rises.

I could go on and on regarding this subject. I've played with cock rings, chastity devices, parachutes & weights, the "gates of Hell", ball dividers, ball stretchers ... you get the idea.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:03 PM   #66
lootfish

Default panty stuffing

ive seen posts where girls stuff more than one pair of panties into their vagina. is this safe? how do they get them out when they're stuffed in there like that? is there a risk of TSS for long periods of time?
lootfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #67
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Default ginger

Is ginger root safe? Also what's the sensation like? Burning? Thanks!

My Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69405
masterssub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:56 AM   #68
R3d

Is edging and not cumming for many days safe?
R3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:04 PM   #69
Baby9

Default Poo

What kind of poo dares are safe ?
Baby9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #70
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterssub View Post
Is ginger root safe? Also what's the sensation like? Burning? Thanks!
Ginger root is generally safe but some people maybe allergic to it, so you need to ensure you or who you are playing with has eaten ginger before and has had no reaction. A generally safe way to test for allergens would be to take a pun and insert the tip into the ginger, make a very light scratch on inner forearm and wait thirty mins to see if there is a reaction. This method is generally safe way to test and is the way drs test for allergies. To be safe you could have some Puritan ready to ease any reaction.

Please be aware though some very rare people can have extreme allergic reactions so don’t test it this way if they have existing allergens. If in doubt most drs will perform this allergen test for you.

As to the sensation it varies some ppl (though this is rare) only have a similar feeling as they would to deep heat or Ben gay the American equivalent.

Most experience an intense burning sensation that can last for thirty minutes, if you want to extend this re peel the ginger and reinsert.

As with anything else if inserting vaginally use caution and make sure you can retrieve it as toxic shock syndrome can occur with any inserted object that you lose and bdsm related visits to the hospital can be very embarrassing! (Though that can be fun if you are into that)

Please note I have said all this from my own experience and am not a medical person.

Jenni

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:51 PM   #71
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lootfish View Post
ive seen posts where girls stuff more than one pair of panties into their vagina. is this safe? how do they get them out when they're stuffed in there like that? is there a risk of TSS for long periods of time?
Putting anything in your vagina for extended periods of time can be dangerous and lead to toxic shock syndrome as you posited

I have stuffed panties on dares and in relationships but wouldn’t put many in as I’d worry about retrieval. Simple rule of thumb is don’t push anything in more than half the depth you can reach with two fingers as things can move!

There are practical but maybe not sexy ways you could ensure retrieval you could tie a string to each pair and leave that out so it can be pulled out later.

If you have a partner one method I’ve used when in trouble is my mistress has used a crochet hook to retrieve the offending panties

I’m not as experienced in this area as others so stand ready to be corrected

Jenni

Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Old 03-02-2018, 05:00 PM   #72
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby9 View Post
What kind of poo dares are safe ?
Too be completely safe, keep it outside your body

Faeces carry lots of bacteria and if ingested can cause serious stomach problems and if accidentally aspirated (breathed in) can be extremly dangerous

There is contradicting medical advice about Ingesting faeces (I have a sub friend who is a dr) and the advice I have been given is that generally two healthy individuals should suffer no ill effects. However other drs say it should never be done at all.

It’s one of those situations where if you really really really want to eat it then start small and see if you have any ill effects. Just be prepared for an upset tummy!

Anecdotally I’ve heard tell of many subs that have had no issues and Ive heard stories of subs that have so it’s very hard to give concrete advice in this area.

To be ultra safe keep it outside the body
If you just have to do more start slow
And never ever allow it to be force fed to you as you can aspirate it

As an interesting side note there is now a new medical treatment for ppl with IBS where they take faeces from a donor, clean it then insert it into the suffers gut to transfer healthy bacteria

Sorry I couldn’t give a black and white answer

Jenni

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Old 05-02-2019, 03:41 AM   #73
Samuelswitches

First to respond gets a picture of yesterday’s challenge. Nude in a picturesque place.
Others get a today’s indoor nude pic

Love Latex, Lycra, spanking and nudity (indoor and out)

Happy with most nude challenges that don't involve anyone else

Kik Samischaste
Samuelswitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 01:59 AM   #74
cookiesgalore

this might seem stupid but: would inserting avocado pits (cleaned thoroughly, with no sharp edges) vaginally be dangerous?
Likes:degradation, hypnosis, CNC, masochism, bondage, anal stretching
Punishments: painplay, wedgies, spanking with cord, cunt torture
Dislikes/soft limits: nipple play, writing lines, sending videos, vaginal penetration
Hard limits: scat, full public, family, children, animals, ageplay, breaking skin, needles
cookiesgalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 11:59 AM   #75
Thejoshguy

I was once dared to put icy hot inside of my penis through the pee hole...is that safe?

Limits public, illegal, family, coworkers, social suicide, extreme cbt, findom, animals(used for...well get dare things) blood, needles, cutting, noticeable or long lasting marks

Kik: subthejosh
Thejoshguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk