Old 05-30-2021, 01:10 AM   #1
EmmaBlack3662

Rainbow Genderfluid

I just wrote a quick blog about how I identify as genderfluid and pansexual. Both of these are, relatively, more rare terms - and even though that's how I personally identify - I don't even know the official definitions (if there even is such a thing).

Anyway, not to self-advertise my blog, but here's my personal understanding of the random words I identify as: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93697
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 04:34 AM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

welcome and well met...

I think your definitions are pretty spot on, for the most part. Gender Fluid is just that- you present the gender you feel you are at the time, whether that is male, female, or some combination thereof. There are days I take the time to primp, do my make up, make sure I am well shaven, etc. Other days, it's tshirt and jeans and to hell with the rest.

The sexual preference is a bit trickier. Straight/heterosexual and gay/lesbian/homosexual are pretty cut and dry. Where the rest of us fall gets murky. I get asked what the difference between bi- and pansexual is a lot. I explain it thus:

"Bisexuals like both men and women, but want their men to be men and women to be women. They want the wrapping to match the present they are getting. Pansexuals don't care if the wrapping matches the present."

And, yes, I have met people to whom the wrapping and present are very important. I have met people (both men and women) who won't sleep with me if I'm in a dress, and others who won't sleep with me UNLESS I'm in a dress. My "plumbing" hasn't changed, *I* haven't changed, but my "wrapping" is a big deal for them.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 02:03 PM   #3
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

I currently identify as bisexual and the definition I see most often is being attracted to at least two genders and one being the same as their own. Personally, I am probably more pansexual but bi is barely seen as a real sexuality that pan is all but invisible in non LGBTQ+ places.

In reading your post you understand what you are really well and have found labels that fit you. Which is great since you now have a way to explain who you are.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk