Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-18-2016, 08:12 PM   #31
sissysub40

Male

I have jerked off the past 2 days without permission, I can do 1 hour
sissysub40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:43 PM   #32
ftm whore

Default worthless

ftm (born female transitioned to male - have cunt but not tits)

i have been slacking on school work, orgasming when not allowed and forgetting my place

i have 3 hours thursday night and can do things before that if they don't interfere with work / school.

Likes / Green- severe humiliation & degradation, orgasm control/denial, piss

Yellow - Scat, puke

Limits- illegal, permanent marks, public

Toys: ruler, cane, dildo , buttplug, clothes pins, household items

PM me E-Mail and i must give you my e-mail and complete any dare (within limits) sent there
ftm whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:51 PM   #33
gdutefol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Hello Sir,

I just finished your punishment, and it really was severe! I figured I'd try to incorporate some hot sauce anyway, so I started by coating my nipples in a thick layer of tabasco and then applying my nipple pumps. One of those alone is enough to make them nice and sensitive, but both at the same time starts to become painful in minutes without even taking the pumps off. Next up I inserted my ball gag to keep myself from screaming when I started. Then I started with the hammer hits on my balls. You ordered me to find 5 women and have them roll a die, then hit my balls with a hammer that many times. Since I couldn't find women to do this You allowed me to do this myself.

I put my balls flat on the table, grabbed my hammer, and rolled the first die. I got a three, and hit my balls the first time. I immediately pulled back and grabbed my balls, it hurt so much! Once I had recovered a bit I did two more hits with the hammer. They were a bit more manageable, since I couldn't get myself to hit as hard as the first time.

To make this a true punishment I chose a different method for the next ones: I decided to drop the hammer on my balls. That way I couldn't pull back at the last moment. The next three rolls were each a 1, making this very painful but manageable.
The last roll was a 6 So after those were finished my balls felt like they had been kicked hard, and were bright red.

I gave myself a couple of minutes to recover. During this time I removed the nipple pumps; I screamed into the gag when I did so, but forced myself to apply another coating of hot sauce and pump them again. Then I went about the rest of the preparations. You ordered me to hang at least a 6 pound weight from my balls, push 4 thumbtacks into my balls, and then put on my e-stim cock cage and shock my cock for 2 hours on the highest setting. I wasn't sure I would be able to make it through two hours on pure willpower, so I decided to tie myself up and make it as hard as possible. I prepared four 1.5 liter bottles, the thumbtacks, high heels, ankle and wrist cuffs, nipple clamps, weights, and my key safe with a number of locks.

Once everything was ready I hung the first bottle from my balls. They still hurt from the hammer drops before I did so, but hanging the bottle from them pulled my balls down into my ballsack compressing them. The extra pressure made the throbbing I was feeling before worse. Quickly I tied the second bottle and decided that was more than enough. After giving myself a minute to get used to the feeling (that didn't work, the pain and throbbing were still there) I took the four thumb tacks and pushed them into my balls until they stuck to them. That provided a sharp pain, but wasn't quite as bad as the weight of the bottles.

Next up was the e-stim. To make sure I made it through that I was going to tie myself up; first step was putting on the e-stim cock cage, wiring it up to base unit. Then the urethral electrode went in and everything was wired up. A quick test made sure of that. Next up were my highest heels; once those were on I tied my feet to two legs of my kitchen table so I was standing spread-eagle with the bottles dangling from my balls.

Then I put the keys for my cock cage and other locks into my key safe and set the timer for two hours. It clicked closed. Then I pulled the nipple pumps off and attached my nipple clamps: clover style clamps that get tighter the more weight you hang from them. Tied to the clamps were long strings with weights on them; once I recovered from the stinging pain of attaching the clamps I pushed the weights off the sides of the table pulling them even tighter. I was now standing bent over the table, with weights pulling my nipples sideways hanging just above the ground, my legs locked in heels and tied spread-eagle, and a 6 pound weight hanging from my balls.
The final step was locking my hands in front of me so I couldn't reach the clamps. I was now tied for two hours, my balls hurting from the weight and the earlier abuse and my nipples pulled hard to the sides. The only thing left to do was grabbing my e-stim unit, putting it on random mode at the highest power level and quickly pushing it out of reach. I immediately regretted it: I spent the next two hours in absolute agony. The pain in my cock varied between "nearly unbearable" on the nicest program and "fucking brutal" on some of the others that were randomly switching. By the time the keys were released two hours later my balls were in agony, my cock was still being shocked at a very painful level, and my nipples felt like they were being pulled off. I was covered in sweat and a nice puddle of spit had collected below my ball gag. Truly a severe punishment!
Great example of a required report. You have done well with my punishment and I relinquish you from any wrong doing you have done. Next time my punishment will be more severe, so don't go astray again.

-----

For everyone else, I will get to your punishments. I had a two day conference I had to attend and now I have a backlog. I will get them assigned in the order I received.
Toys- Household Items
gdutefol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:56 PM   #34
gdutefol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanysissyslut69 View Post
I give up my limits for the punishment. I am a male sub and I need to be punished for masturbating without punishment and not wearing panties. I need to ve punished for atleadt 3 hours.
I would like this punishment done, and since the last guy backed out, your the lucky one to get it.

Cumming without permission is a serious thing that will not be tolerated. Rather than deny cum, however, we are going to make you cum, and cum some more, and then cum so more. Following that, we will further make it difficult to cum for a period of time in the future. Here it is:

Get errect, fully. After your fully errect, take superglue, and cover your hand in it. Now, while the glue is still wet, grab your errect penis, be sure not to cover your dicks head. You will now be unable to remove your hand from your penis.

Now you will masturbate, a lot. Before you may work on removing your hand, you must complete 55 cum shots be sure to eat all of your cum.

After you cum 55 times, you may, using nail polish remover work on freeing your hand. Not before then though. After your hand it free, you will super glue your penis to your let.

While fully errect, stand up straight, and cover your penis in super glue. After, push your penis against your left leg. Make sure the glue dries good so your oenis is not going anywhere. Next, glue your ball sack to you right thigh.

Roll a dice, multiple that number by 3. That how many days you must spend nude, with 8 hours a day out of the home. After those number of days, you may free up your parts. No showers during this period.

Or, if you don't want to be nude this whole time, that same number is the amount of weeks you must go with your parts glued as stated above. You must Reggie above it everyday though to be sure they don't loosen up. Again, no showers.

As for the panties, we will fix the issue of not wearing them. After all the above, you will put your panties on and then superglue them to yourself. You are to Reggie them every day for a week.

Full report and picture proof required.
Toys- Household Items
gdutefol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:45 PM   #35
dare lover 1993

i am male

i am here becaus anger isues i giv all limets to you

i want spanked and wedgied
dare lover 1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 11:08 PM   #36
Shine125

Default Punish me

I need to be punished for masturbating without permission 5 times in a row. I am a female and give up my limits
Shine125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:32 PM   #37
Roman R

I give up my limits and I'm a male sissy.

I need to be punished for:
Ignoring masters demands/commands
Not completeing tasks
Not wearing what I was told to (panties)
Masturbating when I was not allowed to

You may punish me for how ever long you feel I should be punished for

Dislikes (Punishments): Denial, Pain , Poo

HARD LIMITS: public, illegal, permanent damage, very long term dares, family, outing myself, face pics.

Currently in a BRIGHT PINK CHASITY CAGE!

Toys:
Large Dildo
Small Dildo

Clothing:
A nice selection of panties
a few dresses,
3 bras,
a few bikinis
Punish me for being a pussy

KIK: SissySamanthaP

Last edited by Roman R; 07-21-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Roman R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:45 PM   #38
Yummygrl30

Send a message via Yahoo to Yummygrl30

I give up my limits and I am female. I broke my phone and was/is unable to contact my online master now. Half hour punishment
Yummygrl30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 04:20 AM   #39
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

I give up my limits and am a male. I deserve to be punished for being clothed when I should be naked.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 06:55 AM   #40
Gayboy0021

i give up limits! Male

So it's the end of the academic year and my classes results were not as high as I stated on my performance management, my students did not achieve as high as expected and for That I blame myself.... Also as a slave to my master, I disappeared from him for over a month and did not give him any notice or explain why. For this I feel I should complete a severe punishment to dedicate to him!

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gayboy0021 for this post:
Old 07-24-2016, 07:13 AM   #41
sissyb89

I give up my limits to you sir I have been cumming without permission I haven't been dressing up or put makeup on you can punish me as long as needed

Dislikes blood nothing illegal no public no hot sauce or toothpaste

Pm darewhore-slut with suggestions to break my limits.
sissyb89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 11:31 AM   #42
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Hello Sir,

I am a Male who will give up my limits for this task as it is a punishment.
I should be punished for going easy on myself when I had to give myself some real pain, I only did a zipper line once instead of 10 times and didn't hit myself as hard with a wooden spoon 50 times as I could have.
Not only that, but I also wimped out on a piss/messy dare: Fully crossdress, pee myself and than fill all the clothes with mayonaise. I cleaned myself immediately after the peeing part.

In my opinion the punishment should at least last 4 hours and the pain / after effects from it should last at least two days.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 11:48 AM   #43
[email protected]
Account Banned

I am a female and I did not meet certain deadlines for part of my assignment I need to be punished as long as possible
Mel9339@outlook.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 12:04 PM   #44
just a guy

Hello, I am a male and I give up my limits for this punishment. I came with permission and for this I deserve a severe punishment!
just a guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 01:19 PM   #45
niceguy32

I am a male sub that cum without permission and I give up all my limits for this punishment punishment can't last longer then a hour or 2
niceguy32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk