Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-21-2022, 12:08 PM   #1
Msr202101

Default This slave needs humiliation and punishment

I'm a submissive total slave who is desperate to be humiliated, degraded and punished. I am pathetic and have let my owner down by not being able to get Doms to use me, humiliate me, and make me their object of fun. So I am begging on here for you to give me tasks and dares that do just that sirs. I so want to please real men and be made to feel slutty and worthless sirs.

I want to be your toy, your bitch slave for as long as you like. My Owner desires this for me as well. To entice you to use me over the long term here is my Kik and snapchat usernames.

Kik: miker20210
Snapchat: miker_63

Also message me here on getdare. Please give me your dares and humiliation tasks. If I dont reply fast enough or don't meet your expectations, I need further punishment for as long as you feel appropriate sirs.

So please sent me tasks, I crave to serve real alpha men and be shown my true place as a worthless faggot bitch slave sirs.

Snapchat; miker_63
Add me if you want to play, I'm required to obey.
Msr202101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk