Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-18-2022, 05:09 PM   #1
crumble

Default Search for blackmailer

Let's get straight to the (bullet) point.

• Ideally, it's a short-term blackmail situation. A week or perhaps a bit longer.
• Exposure is the last thing I want. So I'll (try to) do anything to avoid that.
• Please be a level-headed, trustworthy blackmailer. My gut feeling has rarely failed me so if I feel you're all right after some talking, we can proceed (and vice versa).
• Pictures are A-OK but I am less than average looking. I enjoy taking detailed pictures.
• Most consider me well behaved. Although I don't get out of line for the thrills of it, I do enjoy abusing loopholes to my advantage.
• Purposely left out my likes/dislikes because I want to conform to yours. Though I do have limits that we can talk about.
• Blackmail but what else? Other ideas are locking, rules, device control, tracking, check-ins, etc.
• You're my priority in my free time. During work or hobbies, I need to find a balance between you and my normal life.
• Tasks with deadlines suit me better than live sessions.
• This thread is re-written so the sentences never start with I.

• Consider having near-absolute control over another person. But please be mindful of what you want to do with me. I may be your subordinate, I am also a real person.
• Please contact me via getdare DMs. If you wish, we can move to a different place later.

Last edited by crumble; 01-19-2022 at 04:07 AM.
crumble is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk