Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-30-2021, 10:53 PM   #1
FootSlaveJames

Default Punishment for naughty foot slave

I’m here to request punishment for being a poor achieving foot slave.

I was meant to serve Miss_Isabell’s every foot fetish need, and all this despite her degrading, humiliating, and pushed me to my limits. Instead when it came to it I lied, and made excuses that proved to her that I was in fact a useless and unworthy slave.

To teach me a lesson and remind me of my place in life she has ordered the following for me to complete. I am to set up a public challenge, I will not be able to cum before ruining my orgasm’s N times.

Each user that reply to this thread will count +1 ruined orgasms. User have 48 to add reply to this post. The more I received, Mistress will make me suffer during each one in her own individual way.

I gladly accept this punishment for my indiscretions, and hope that this goes some way to repairing what I did. Mistress will be following this thread, should you wish to suggest any further forms of punishment that I should endure to make it up to my Mistress.
FootSlaveJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 12:39 AM   #2
FootSlaveJames

Default 48 hours are over

Lucky for me I received no responses to this thread. Which was a little disappointing. Nothing added to my punishment.
FootSlaveJames is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, feet, punishment, ruin orgasm