Old 10-16-2021, 11:03 AM   #1
Rleee

Default Looking for the name of a kink

Hello!
I'm looking today specifically for the name of a kink.

I can best describe it as being turned on by demonstrations of protection and caretaking. I know it's pretty often a core element in ageplay, and also commonly present in petplay, but I also know it needs neither to exist...

An example would be being sexually aroused by someone you feel comfortable around, trying to make you feel better about something such as, say, a headache. "Did you eat recently? Have you been reading in the dark? I hope you feel better soon, I don't like seeing you this way..."

Does anyone know the specific name of this kink?
Rleee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 05:49 PM   #2
-Natureq23

Very interested in this if anyone has a name for this. My girlfriend gets horny for stuff like that, when she see/thinks about me taking care of kids or her or really anything like that. Its honestly very logical im not even sure it's a kink as much as it is just natural reaction primitive instinct but im curious too.

Dislikes/Punishment: butt plugs, denial, light ctb, pictures/videos, cum eating, spanking, nipple clamps, rules, sensory deprivation

Limits: blood, permanent, public, extreme pain, social suicide, scat, pee, blackmail, head pictures

Pm Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93536
toy list: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93537
-Natureq23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to -Natureq23 for this post:
Old 10-16-2021, 07:42 PM   #3
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Wouldn't that be a soft Dom, I'm not sure if it is the same thing or not, but I think those things are part of that type of dominate
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 08:37 AM   #4
Rleee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive penguin View Post
Wouldn't that be a soft Dom, I'm not sure if it is the same thing or not, but I think those things are part of that type of dominate
Hmm. It's the right track, but for this to happen there doesn't need to be a dom involved at all... While I love Domination to be mixed up with it, it doesn't have to be, for instance with -Natureq23's example.
Rleee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk