Old 01-22-2022, 09:58 AM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Pencil Oink Oink Diaries

This is the first chapter of what ill be calling the 'Oink Oink Diaries'. This is the series where Im going to hopefully regularly and continuously document my journey and transformation into a Piggy!

So for so many years, ive identified as a puppy. I have puppy toys, so much gear, I have a cage that I love being locked in and sleeping in. Ive attended several events as a puppy and by all means, even as I write this diary entry I am still 100% a puppy and that isnt about to change. I identify so much with the identity of a puppy. In a relationship, I pride myself on being a loyal companion, fun to play with and quite needy in terms of being looked after! I literally am a pup, though and through.

Talking to my Master at the end of last year, I was looking for a new kink or fetish that I could explore over the year of 2022. This is when I decided to look into the prospect of adopting a new animal persona! I looked at the idea of being a Kitten, it was an animal for me that simply held no interest. The other candidates were a Pony, but until I had the money and resources to buy a cart that I could pull Master around in, this isnt the one for me. I looked into the idea of a cow but there is just not much gear out there for male cows. The BDSM Cow market is very female based. This is when the idea of a Piggy came.

Piggys in the BDSM sense to me is a huge part of several of my kinks. In terms of the "gross" nature of a Piggy, I am into watersports and I absolutely love drinking a dominants piss. While I don't see this as gross, I understand that its still quite taboo and many people do. With that being said, I also love humiliation. Being a Piggy can really help with this. Exercise and fitness are also kinks of mine - yes, you heard that right. Its very hard to go to the gym without feeling horny.

So I went over to etsy and I found a lovely Pig collar and a lovely Pig Hood!!! Ive ordered both and now the Piggy Collar has arrived. The hood hasn't yet but its not due until the 31st of the month! Now that ive got the collar I really feel like the first stage of my journey has been started!

If you liked this entry and want to read more than please make sure you comment and react to this post! Knowing people are reading this will be all the motivation I need to keep this up!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to PissBoi for this post:
Old 02-18-2022, 04:59 AM   #2
Cactus

Subscribed! Can't wait to read more.

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Body writing, Pet play, Breath play, Hidden public, Online Exposure, Tasks, Anal, Dice dares, Faproulettes, Escalation, Risk, Blackmail, Forced Bi, and more...

Hard Limits: social suicide, scat, extreme pain, blood, needles, illegal, vomit, permanent marks, WAM, wedgies, shaving, findom, large insertions, sounding, sissy, feet
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 01:51 PM   #3
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Totally forgot to update this, Part 2 and 3 have both been written. 2 has been out on Fetlife for a while, so here is Part 2, in a couple of days I'll post Part 3.
After the support that I have received on Chapter One of the Oink Oink Diaries, I have decided to post a second chapter of the diary after catching that burning writing itch! I was hoping to make this post sooner with a lot more things in, but I have been quite ill since the last post - I'm more than over the worst of it now though. The illness was both mental and physical at times but I'm feeling a lot better today.

So, for those of you just joining us for the Oink Oink Diaries, this is my journey into the realm of Pig Play where I am currently creating a brand new animal persona for me to roleplay in. This is where I document my growth into the very best Pig that I can be! For me, I am a proper gearhead! Not in the drugs sense of the word, well - maybe. For me, costumes and gear is my drug! I love the dressing up aspect of kink and for me, dressing up does make a huge difference.

So the first things that I have got sorted for my new Piggy outfit is a collar and a harness. Both have arrived and I am extremely happy with them! I also have two wristbands but I can't yet work out if I want to use them or not! Alas, a decision will be made shortly I am sure. Perhaps when I see the full outfit put together!

My new hood/mask for my costume, I have got from TheOzoneCo, a business that I found on Etsy! Unfortunately, I seem to be having a lot of issues actually getting the product which should have been here by now! I guess if you are going to use Hermes, you should expect to be disappointed! Thus far though - I can't fault the actual company who is dealing with it. They've attempted to assist me at every step and I am eternally grateful for that! I just really want my hood and hope that it does arrive soon!

Hailing from the BBB, I have been in touch with Alt Coultour in regards to making the bottom half of the outfit! I've sent the measurements off and they've got the materials for a little custom gear that I had the idea for! Not too sure yet on the actual date I will have the product for, but I can not begin on how excited I am to receive it! It's gonna make me feel like a proper little Piggy!

In regards to my Piggy Play and behavior, I was going to go to Boltz today for their Dare2bare event but sadly I have a bit of a cold and I don't think it's fair to go and pleasure all of those men with my tongue if I have a cold! I don't want to make anyone ill! Part of me being a Piggy will be engaging in extremely humiliating sexual experiences, especially those with people that I generally would not want to play with due to them not being my time. My Master will be vetting several candidates for me to play with in order for me to feel like the gross little Piggy I am!

I'll also be hosting Piggy drinking times on video chat where I knock back shots of piss while chatting, doing dares etc - whatever we think is fun. I am more than happy to be contacted by anyone who might be interested in turning up to a Piggy drinking time! I am also going to be heading up to the gym and getting the BMI measurements, these are going to be posted on my profile each month so that everyone knows how Pig is progressing with his fat levels! Hopefully, this will motivate Pig to keep going to the gym and keep working hard
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk