Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-20-2021, 02:33 AM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default Blue Balls

Chapter one

I slowly carried the tray into the bedroom, trying not to make any noise and put the breakfast and coffee down on the bedside table. Moving to the bottom of the bed, I lifted the duvet and carefully moved up between the legs of my Mistress. It was warm under the duvet, the wonderful mix of aromas coming from her gorgeous body was intoxicating. Being very careful not to put any of my weight on her body I positioned myself over her pussy, the aroma was stronger here, in the dim light I could see a hint of wetness. I lowered my face until my outstretched tongue was able to start lapping at her smooth lips, running it up and down slowly, her lips gradually parted, I was able to push slightly deeper now. Mistress started to stir, she moved her hips as she started to wake, this caught me by surprise and I quickly changed position to keep my tongue in contact with her.
She was fully awake now, I could hear her sigh as she enjoyed the sensation of my slow tender movements. This was my morning routine to wake her, I’d never know if she’d stop me or lay back and enjoy an extended session and a couple of orgasms.
With a soft moan “That’ll do, get off” she said, reaching over to pick up her coffee.
I crawled out from under the duvet and stood next to the bed, ready to serve her anything she requested, my chastity cage was sticking out in front of me, my straining cock making it bob around as I moved, my engorged red balls felt squashed and tender.
She smirked as she looked over at the state I was in already “So what day is it today drippy?”
Drippy was the name she gave me when she saw how much precum would drip out of my cage after only a few days of being locked up, this was two years ago, it was difficult to remember what it was like to not have a tight restricting device gripping my cock, it seems like a lifetime ago now.
“It’s release day Miss” I whispered, my head down respectfully
“Yes, release day isn’t it” she reached over and cupped my balls in her hand “Feeling full are they?” she teased as she squeezed slightly
“Ye-Yes Miss” I gasped
“Well you’d better hope your release isn’t cancelled then” she giggled.
I groaned inside, I knew her, she had something planned, it wasn’t going to be a normal monthly unlocking for a quick rub and squirt.
She reached into her bedside table and took out a couple of balloons and some string, with an evil grin she handed me the balloons “Blow these up” she ordered.
Confused, I took the balloons “Yes Miss” I said and proceeded to blow them up.
“As big as you can without bursting them” She added as I was blowing up the first one.
I blew them up and tied them, they were bright blue, about 15 inches wide.
“Use the string to tie them to your balls” she said.
“Yes Miss” I said, still not knowing where this was going, it was unlikely to end well for me though. I tied the string to the balloons and attached them to my scrotum so they were pulled tight up under my balls.
“She laughed “Oh perfect, two nice big blue balls, I bet that’s how big and blue yours are feeling right now isn’t it drip?”
She was right, they did “Yes Miss, they’re so full Miss, they feel like they’re going to burst” I whined, I knew she had some evil plan to put my release in jeopardy, I was really hoping to have my release this month.
“We’ve got guests coming round tonight, Clare and Tina are coming, and a couple of others as well, so you’ll be serving us this evening”
My heart skipped, Clare and Tina knew of our relationship, they both loved watching me suffer and enjoyed joining in. They had been friends with Jess, my Mistress forever and they shared everything, adding to my torment whenever they came round. So far these were the only two people aware of my predicament, now two more people would be brought into the loop.
“Yes Miss, who are the others Miss?” I knew I was pushing my luck asking but my need to know was intense.
“None of your fucking business” she snapped “What you need to be worrying about are those big blue balls of yours. They better still be intact by the end of the evening, if they’re not then that release you’re always thinking about won’t be happening”.
So that was her plan, I needed to try and stop these balls being burst for the whole day and evening, my stomach was churning now, it was unlikely to be a fair contest.
She reached over and picked up a large vibrator from the table “Well, fuck off then, your list of chores is in the kitchen” she said as she turned on the vibe, her hand slid under the duvet and I could see her wriggle as she worked it inside her.
“And look after those balls drip, if I hear one pop you’ll be in so much trouble” she said, her eyes were closed now.

I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen, as soon as I started walking the balloons were being knocked into the air by my knees, I had to slow down so they didn’t start bouncing up and down violently, seeing them bouncing around made me wince.
My heart sank as I saw the list of chores, there was a big pile of ironing, lots of cleaning, but there had to be an evil task on there. She wanted a stack of boxes brought down from the loft, I swore under my breath, the loft was accessed through a small hatch with an aluminium ladder, that thing was a nightmare at the best of times, it was cheap and had lots of sharp corners and edges that would scratch you if you weren’t careful.
I started on the ironing, it wasn’t long before my back was aching, I had to lean forward to reach the board, standing well back to stop my balls being squashed against the legs, she’d obviously been saving up the ironing just for this, her devious mind was always working to think of little ways of tormenting me, I’ve always loved her for that, despite the pain in my back my cock was throbbing in the cage at my predicament. I was so aware that if the hot side of the iron touched a balloon it would burst instantly.
After what seemed like an eternity the ironing was done and I decided to tackle the boxes in the loft, I knew if they weren’t down when she came downstairs she wouldn’t be happy.
I very slowly made my way up the ladder, taking one step at a time, I used one arm to try and cradle my balls against my stomach as best I could, I was so aware of every little corner that could potentially be my downfall. There were eight boxes in all. I was sweating with the effort and the fear that every movement could be a disaster by the time I’d got all the boxes down. It had taken half an hour to do a ten minute job, I knew she wouldn’t let that go. Just as I was thinking how time had got away from me she came out the bedroom.

She was dressed in some wet look leggings and a tight crop top, she knew my weakness for anything shiny, she had a large collection of leather, PVC and latex clothes. She’d always have something on that would keep me drooling.
She was thirty eight, two years older than me, her body was filled out beautifully, she had a perfect hour glass figure, the sort of figure that only comes with maturity. Her ass cheeks were round and full, they would sway deliciously as she walked, from the side they looked like a perfect peach. Every piece of tight shiny clothing she wore would accentuate her full voluptuous figure, her latex and leather pants and skirts would grip those cheeks to turn them into two firm giggling orbs. She had thick powerful thighs and a small waist.
Her breasts were full and heavy, they were almost spilling out of her crop top, she never wore a bra at home, her breasts swung from side to side as she walked down the corridor towards me, the top held them up slightly but did nothing to prevent the pendulous swing. Her large hard nipples were painfully obvious, I could see them visibly rubbing on the material.

“How are you getting on drip?” she said with a smile, she could see I was sweating.
“I’ve got the boxes for you Miss, and I’ve finished the ironing”
She looked over to the stack of boxes “Yeah, I don’t think I need them right now, put them back” she said casually
“MISS!” I blurted out before I could stop myself.
She looked at me with a stern glare “Yes drip? Is there something you want to say?”
“No Miss” I whispered, with my head down, I couldn’t help myself from staring at the camel toe formed by the shiny leggings, disappearing between her full lips, I could tell she’d just had a long session with her toys, her pussy was still engorged and her lips parted.
“Good, I want you downstairs in twenty minutes making my lunch” she said as she turned and walked down the stairs.
“Yes Miss” I groaned under my breath. I quickly pulled the ladder down again, I’d had some practice at keeping my balls out of harm’s way, hopefully I’d be quicker this time.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 12-21-2021, 02:26 AM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter two

I managed to get the boxes back in the loft and get myself into the kitchen in time, just.
“There you are” she said, glancing at her watch “Make me a bacon sandwich” she ordered.
I supressed a moan, how could I cook bacon with my balls waiting to be burst with one spit of fat from the pan “Miss, please Miss, may I wear an apron?”
“Why’s that drip?” She knew damn well why.
“My balls Miss, they might get burned”
“No you can’t, always naked in the house, you know that” she said with a knowing look “Your balls are your problem, not mine”
“Yes Miss“ I said, reluctantly I made my way to the kitchen.
My nerves were on edge as I fried the bacon, every pop and crack made me wince as the bacon crackled in the pan, I was standing as far back as I could, leaning forward, trying to shield my balls with my body I knew my chance of relief this month could be gone in an instant.

I’d always loved denial, something that Jess had been instantly fascinated by when she’d found out. I worked at her nightclub, moving cases of drinks around and restocking the bars. From the moment I’d seen her striding round the place I’d been enthralled, she was magnificent, she had a confident commanding air about her.
I can remember the night we ended up chatting. I was one of the last to leave that night as I stayed to clean up, so we were alone in the bar.
It was just a joke, I’d been watching her all night, I couldn’t take my eyes off her, I’m sure she must have noticed me staring. I’d been wearing a chastity cage for a couple of days, just to feel the tight grip and sense of control from the steel and I was starting to feel very horny.
She was bending over, putting some glasses back under the bar, her full round ass looked irresistible in her leather pants.
“I’m getting fucking sick of the comments I get from all those horny fuckers every night” she said without looking round “Do they think they can speak to me however they want? Just because they’re customers they think I have to take that shit”
She was obviously angry, I’d seen a group of guys leering and making obscene comments as she served them earlier. I was aware of the irony that I couldn’t take my eyes off her ass as she said it.
“I know what you mean, guys like that should have their cocks locked up” I blurted out without thinking, shit, that wasn’t appropriate. I’d had a few drinks that evening and it just slipped out.
She stood up and turned, looking slightly confused, I think she wasn’t sure if she’d heard me right.
“What was that?” she said casually, picking up some more glasses.
My cheeks flushed and I could feel myself start to sweat, this was one of the moments in life where things could go either way, I could take the easy way out, the cowards way, or I could take a chance that could change everything.
If I’d just said “Nothing, just joking” she probably would have just let it go and put it down to some strange drunken comment.
“They..they should have their cocks put in chastity cages, that would stop them being disrespectful” the back of my neck felt prickly and hot, I held my breath, what was I doing.
She smiled, my relief at that was palpable “What do you mean?” she said, her curiosity had been piqued, she’d stopped what she was doing.
“A chastity cage. A device to stop a guy from getting an erection, they’re actually a thing” I said, trying to be casual about it. I’d hedged my bets, not wanting to let her know this was very much my thing yet.
“Why would a guy do that? Wouldn’t it be painful?”
“It’s a kink, some guys like to be locked up, they like having their cocks controlled by someone else”
She giggled at that “Like a submissive thing then? I know lots of guys like to be dominated don’t they” she could see I was getting agitated “Are you alright?”
It was going to be now or never, I was trembling, my face must have been bright red “Yes I’m alright, it’s just… that…..I’m wearing a chastity cage right now” fuck, I’ve done it now, I had no idea how this was going to go.
She stared at me intently, it was obvious from my red sweating face and shaking hands that I wasn’t just messing around.
“Oh are you?” she said with a confident grin “So who has the key? I didn’t know you had a girlfriend”
“I…I don’t have a girlfriend, the key’s at home”
I could see she was enjoying my discomfort, she’d moved closer to me and seemed to push her chest forward provocatively, she certainly didn’t seem to be disgusted or repulsed by what she was hearing, if anything she looked a bit aroused.
“So you just go home and take it off again do you?”
“Yes, sometimes I keep it on for a few days”
“But what’s the point? If you can just unlock it when you want why do you do it?”
“I…I fantasise that a woman has the key and she won’t let me have it back” my cheeks felt like they were on fire, I’d never told anyone this, ever, not any previous girlfriends, nobody knew, I was feeling like a naughty boy that had just been caught.
“Well well, isn’t that interesting” she said, her mind was obviously whirring, I had a feeling she’d felt a bit of an attraction to me before, but of course I was always too scared to try and pursue that, my heart was beating out my chest.
She suddenly took on a more authoritative air “Show me!” she ordered
“W..What?”
“You heard, I want to see this cage of yours”
“Alright then….if you’re sure?”
“Yes, I’m sure, show me!”
In a few seconds my cock had gone from a tiny shrivelled worm to trying to burst out of the cage.
I undid my belt and dropped my pants, the cage was being forced forwards obscenely by my straining cock by the time I’d pulled my briefs down.
Her eyes widened and a look of glee came over her face “Oh that is fucking amazing! why aren’t all guys cocks locked up in those things?” I could see she was getting aroused as the possibilities raced through her mind.
She took a step forward, she was right up against me now, putting her arms round my neck she whispered in my ear “Well Paul, I think you should go home and get the keys to that thing, then come round to my apartment, don’t you?”
“Yes Jess, definitely” I said breathlessly, hardly able to contain my arousal, I struggled not to grab her body and pull her tight to me.
“Well off you go then, be there in an hour” she was stroking the front of her leather pants, I don’t think she even realised she was doing it.

That was two years ago, a moment that I’ll never forget, Jess fell into the role of Mistress and keyholder instantly, researching it on the internet, it seemed like this is what she’d been missing all her life. She was never someone who needed a man to look after her but I don’t think it had ever occurred to her that she didn’t need to put up with some arrogant misogynistic man, there were other options.
To have an attentive submissive man pampering her, cleaning her house, doing all her chores and serving her in every way she required in bed with never a word of complaint was just how things should be.
I’d always loved how strict she was with my chastity, she loved turning me into a dripping mess, orgasms were limited to once a month, this has become even less lately as she’s started to introduce evil little games to play on release day to see if I get unlocked. It’s been two months now since I was allowed to cum, and it’s becoming intense and unbearable even for me, the teasing is relentless, I’m constantly trembling with frustration, thinking of anything else is becoming impossible.
I missed out on an orgasm last month when I failed another of her little games. Clare and Tina had each brought five pairs of their dirty panties with them for that evening’s entertainment. With my hands tied behind my back all I needed to do was sniff each pair and pick them up in my mouth and drop them in front of the girl whose panties they were. It was so unfair, how could I possibly tell, that didn’t matter though, it was entertaining for the girls.
That was a month ago, now my craving for relief is very real, as they say, chastity doesn’t really start until you want it to stop.

I manage to prepare the lunch with my balls intact, placing the food and drink on a tray I slowly make my way to the living room where she’s sitting on the couch watching TV.
“Put it on the side drip” she says not even looking at me.
I carefully place it on the table next to her.
“Footrest” she says, she doesn’t need to say any more, I know what the command means.
“Yes Miss” I say as I get on all fours in front of her.
“Face the TV” she adds.
“Yes Miss” I say reluctantly.
She rests her legs on my back while she enjoys her lunch, the shiny leggings feel lovely on my skin, I keep as still as possible, if I move too much I’ll get a slap on the balls.
When she’s finished eating she brings her feet down onto the floor again, I daren’t move, I can hear her toes tapping the balloons lightly.
She starts bringing her foot up now, kinking my balls, making them bounce around between my legs, I feel incredibly vulnerable, they feel like an extension of me now, every time she swipes them with her feet I cringe, never knowing if this will be the kick that ends my chance of relief.
“Such big full balls drip” she mocks “You look fit to….BURST!” she says just as she gives them a particularly hard kick.
I gasp and suck some air in, waiting to hear the pop, but it doesn’t come.
“Yes Miss, my balls are so full Miss, it’s been two months since I emptied them Miss” I hope reminding her of last months denial might soften her a bit.
“Well who’s fault is that? You should be able to tell Tina and Clare’s scent by now, you get to smell it often enough” she giggles
“Yes Miss” what else can I say?
With another kick to my balls “Now get the house clean, I’m going to sleep for a while”
“Yes Miss” I say with relief, at least the immediate threat of losing a ball is removed for a while, I get up and make my way to the kitchen as Jess brings her legs up to lay on the couch and closes her eyes.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 12-24-2021, 01:57 AM   #3
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 3

It was nearly six o’clock by the time Jess appeared, she’d slept on the couch for an hour, then disappeared into the bedroom for the rest of the afternoon. She’d changed her outfit and was wearing small leather hotpants and a leather bra, obviously dressed for the evening ahead. The bottom of her ass cheeks were framed perfectly by the soft supple leather, they were cut high and were so tight they looked like they were being swallowed up as they disappeared between her legs, the outline of her pussy was clearly visible under the soft yielding material. Her huge tits were restrained by the thicker leather of the bra that allowed them to jiggle and bounce as she walked, the soft flesh visible above the bra seemed to ripple with each step. The thigh length leather boots she was wearing added six inches to her already imposing six-foot height.
I was on all fours when she came in the kitchen, cleaning the floor, as soon as I saw her in that outfit I could feel my cage tighten, she looked magnificent, she knew exactly what the outfit would do to me, it was going to be a very long night.
I had to use a sponge and a bucket to clean the floor, we had mops that would make the job easier, but it amused her to keep me on my knees. I’d been very careful with my balls all afternoon, learning quickly that when on my knees they needed to be pushed back between my legs to keep them out the way. They were protruding out behind me, looking ridiculous I’m sure.
“Not finished yet then?” she said, giving one of my balls a playful kick.
“Just finishing Miss” I said, frantically scrubbing the last bit of floor.
“The girls will be here soon, you’d better be finished with your chores”
“I am Miss, this is the last job”
“Get me a drink, whiskey and ice”
“Yes Miss” I quickly stood up, forgetting my swollen balls for a second, as I felt the string tighten and pull my scrotum I winced, fuck, please don’t burst! I stopped and opened my legs carefully to let the balloons swing through to the front. I picked up the bucket and hurried off to get her the drink.

She sat on a stool at the breakfast bar sipping her drink as I started preparing the snacks ready for the evening. The doorbell rang and my heart skipped a beat, that must be Tina and Clare.
“Well, go and let them in then” she said with a sly smile, she knew this is when the torment was really going to start.
“Yes Miss” I made my way to the front door, I can hear them talking and laughing as I approach.
As I open the door they stop talking suddenly, they’re used to me opening the door naked in my cage, but the balloons catch them by surprise.
“Well…this is new!” Tina exclaims with a big grin.
“Yes Miss Tina”
Clare has already got her phone out, holding it up she takes a few pictures “Lovely” she says. Clare loved to take pictures and film me in every humiliating situation, Jess would be furious if she ever shared any of them or told anyone about my situation, that was a rule she had when she introduced the two of them to me. Clare often joked that if Jess ever got tired of me she’d take control of me and make my life ten times worse, she had a huge collection of material she could use to make me do whatever she wanted. I don’t know if this was just idle banter, or if she’d go though with it, she certainly relished the chance to torment me whenever she could.
“You’re looking a bit….blue…..what’s this about then?” Tina asked, staring at the balloons, obviously Jess hadn’t told them about her little game.
“The..These are my blue balls Miss…….please don’t hurt them, if they burst I won’t get any relief tonight” I stammered, my face burning red and sweat forming on my forehead.
Both girls just burst out laughing “Oh dear, what a predicament!” Clare said, swatting a balloon playfully.
Every time something touched the balloons I cringed now, I’ve never felt so vulnerable, it was amazing how they felt like an extension of my body, the stakes of not protecting them made me hyper aware of every potential danger.
“Yes Miss Clare….please……be…careful” I begged, I knew it wouldn’t help.
Clare was wearing some tight white leggings, her small pink panties clearly visible under the thin material and a red t-shirt, Tina had on a very short white latex mini skirt and leather halter top. Both women were a few years younger than Jess, around thirty and both had slim athletic bodies, they were both in the gym all the time. They’d made the effort to make themselves look as slutty as possible, just part of the game, they always tried to find outfits that would make my mouth water and my cock hurt for these monthly parties.
Feigning annoyance Clare said “Don’t tell me what to do drippy”, then she turned round and said “Kiss”
“Yes Miss Clare”
This was part of the ritual, I dropped to my knees and gently kissed one of her firm toned ass cheeks, then the other, I kept alternating between each cheek. Her leggings were so tight they were being pulled between her cheeks, I could just see her tiny panties that had been swallowed up between them, the thin material did little to hide anything. I had to keep up the kissing until told to stop, she kept me at it long enough for the proximity to that gorgeous ass to start having an effect on my cock.
Tina had turned around now “Well, get kissing drippy” she said when Clare had finished with me.
“Yes Miss Tina”
My cock was already painful by the time may lips came in contact with her ass, the smell of the rubber filled my nostrils, the white latex was stretched tight between her cheeks, I could see the dark crack between them through the translucent material. She kept me kissing for a while, she could hear my soft moans as the pressure of the cage increased, this just extended the time I’d be on my knees.
“That’s enough drip” she said finally “Where’s Jess?”
I got back to my feet “In the kitchen Miss Tina”
Bringing both hands in from the sides she grabbed a balloon in each, giving them a gentle squeeze “Ooooooh, aren’t they full” she said playfully
“Yes Miss Tina” I grimaced “Please don’t”
Clare laughed, looking me in the eyes she said “You’re so fucked” with a cruel grin.
My stomach lurched at that, the girls strode past me towards the kitchen, I couldn’t help myself, I just stared at two pairs of perfectly formed buttocks wriggling away as my twitching cock was tortured by the thoughts of what was to come.

“Jess!” they both exclaimed in unison
Jess got off the stool to greet them, nearly a foot taller than the girls in her heels she was an incredibly imposing figure, the outfit she was wearing making her look like something from a fantasy, even the girls were in awe of her.
“Hello girls” she said with a big smile, embracing each in turn.
“Well you haven’t held back tonight have you” Clare said, looking Jess up and down “You look fucking amazing”
“Thanks sweetie, you don’t look bad yourselves” she said, drinking in the tight sexy outfits both girls were wearing.
“Is drip getting you some drinks?” Jess asked
I was standing discreetly by the kitchen door, fuck! my first mistake, I knew I needed to offer them drinks, but those outfits just turned my mind to mush.
“Err, no, I don’t think he offered did he?” Tina said, looking at Clare
“No, he didn’t” Clare said, trying to look like she was offended.
“DRIP! GET IN HERE” Jess shouted.
My stomach lurched as I hurried into the kitchen, my balls bouncing dangerously off my knees.
“Well……do you see anything missing?”
“Yes Miss, Tina and Clare don’t have any drinks Miss” there was no point trying to make some excuse.
She stepped up to me, she was eight inches taller than me in those heels
“Are you sure you want to keep hold of these?” she said, slapping the balloons dangerously from each side, they bounced around violently, I was desperate to step back and grab them and protect them, but I knew that would end in disaster.
“Yes Miss, please….I’m sorry…. Please stop” I begged pathetically.
“Well, go and ask them what they want then, and kiss their feet while you apologise for your rudeness”
“Yes Miss” I said as I scurried over to them, relieved to have survived intact.
I dropped to my knees and put my head down, aware the balloons were under me.
I started kissing Tina’s shiny black court shoes furiously “I’m sorry Miss Tina, please forgive me for forgetting your drink Miss”
Then I quickly moved over to Clare’s knee length PVC boots, fuck they looked so sexy “I’m sorry Miss Clare, please forgive me, what would you like to drink Miss?”
“I’ll have a beer……there’s some mud on my boots, lick that off first”
“Yes Miss” immediately my tongue got to work trying to polish the shiny plastic, I eagerly licked up every speck of mud I could find. Despite my precarious situation my cock was like iron inside its unyielding prison.
When I’d finished my cleaning duty Tina said “I’ll have a gin and tonic”
“Yes Miss” I said, getting up and making my way to the drinks cabinet as quickly as I could.

The girls had moved to the living room by the time I had the drinks ready, Tina and Clare were on the couch and Jess was in a chair to one side.
“Kneel” Jess commanded when I’d given the drinks to the girls, she was pointing to the floor between the couch and her chair.
“Yes Miss” I said as I dropped to my knees, sitting back on my heels the balloons settled between my legs, looking more like a ridiculously swollen pair of testicles than ever.
Tina was to my left, I saw her take out her cigarettes and my heart skipped, I knew where this was going to go.

Stories

The following 4 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 01-01-2022, 08:29 PM   #4
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Looking forward to the next section. Excellent story so far.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 01:59 AM   #5
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4

“Ashtray!” Tina ordered as the girls were sitting chatting and sipping their drinks.
Immediately I got into position, I tilted my head back to stare at the ceiling and opened my mouth wide. It quickly became painful maintaining this position for any length of time, something all the girls were aware of.
Tina lit her cigarette, taking a long draw on it, she rested her elbow on the arm of the couch, holding the cigarette above my face so with a slight movement of her arm downwards she could flick the ash in my mouth.
She’d taken a few draws on it, flicking the ash each time, but now she was engrossed in her conversation with Jess, she was ignoring the cigarette and I could see it gradually burning down. I knew the end was hovering over the balloons, it was just below my chin so it must be. I’m sure this was calculated by Tina. My mind raced as I watched the length of ash gradually grow, would it be hot enough to burst a balloon if it dropped? I was desperate to say something, maybe she’d just forgotten it was there, but what could I do but stay still and pray?
Eventually the ash started to droop, then the end of it fell off, I watched it fall, it was like I was watching in slow motion, I waited for the pop. The pop didn’t come though, I was feeling prickly with sweat, I thought that was it for another month.
“Woops” Tina said with a giggle, she looked down to see the ash broken over the balloon “That could have been nasty” she mocked.
The cigarette was nearly finished now “Stand up” she ordered.
I got to my feet, standing next to the couch the balloons were thrust forward towards her.
She held the cigarette out until it was an inch from one of the balloons “Better keep still drippy” she said, then made small movements with her hand as if to stub the cigarette out on the balloon, every movement made me wince “Have you ever had a cigarette stubbed out on your balls?” she asked idly.
“No Miss” I said, desperately trying not to start shaking, just a tiny movement now would push the balloon into the glowing tip.
“You’re looking nervous, you seem to be sweating” she mocked, moving the cigarette slowly from side to side, but keeping it agonisingly close to the balloon.
“I’m..I’m worried about my balls Miss, they burst so easily” I whined.
“Oh I know that drip……..so sensitive……..so vulnerable” she whispered evilly.
The cigarette had just about burned out now, she quickly brought it up and stubbed it on my nipple, I hissed with a sharp intake of breath. Then she brought the butt up to my mouth “eat” she commanded. I opened my mouth so she could flick the butt in.

After refreshing their drinks and bringing out the snacks I’d prepared earlier I was made to kneel on all fours in front of the couch, my ass was facing Jess who was in her chair, Tina and Clare were resting their feet on my back. The balloons were sticking out behind me putting them in a perfect position for Jess to idly kick them as she chatted with the girls.
I was ignored for a while as they had a lot to catch up on, the weight of two pairs of legs on my back started to make my arms shake after a while, and the tugging on my scrotum as Jess flipped the balloons around kept my nerves permanently on edge.
Eventually the conversation turned to me and my predicament.
“Well you’ve been very inventive this month, poor little drippy looks like a bag of nerves tonight” Clare said with a giggle.
This brought a particularly hard kick from Jess, I could hear the balloons bouncing painfully. “Thanks, he missed out last month, I’m not sure if he’s going to last another month with all that cum trying to spill out, just the sight of a sexy ass or some nice boots turns him into a dribbling wreck now. The sheets are soaked in a puddle of precum every morning, it’s quite disgusting, I might not be helping with that though, he still needs to make himself useful” she said with a laugh.
“Well if those balls go pop he’ll have no choice but to last another month” Tina said, enjoying my predicament.
“Anyway, it’s his own fault, he should know what my pussy smells like by now, he gets to smell it often enough” she laughed.
“True”
“Isn’t that right drippy?” Tina said, digging her heel into my back.
“Yes Miss Tina, I should know by now”.
Tina stood up “Maybe he needs a reminder” she lifted up her skirt, the tight latex snapping as it gripped her body, then she wriggled as she worked her panties down her legs.
“These are nice and wet, it does get hot under this latex” then she proceeded to pull them over my head, making sure the crotch was positioned directly over my nose.
“There, breath it in drip…get used to it”
“Yes Miss Tina” I replied, the wonderful mix of aromas filled my nostrils and had an immediate effect on my poor tortured cock, her pussy had been dripping into the material, mixing with the sweat that had been soaking into them, I just groaned quietly.
Tina sat back on the couch and dropped her legs heavily on my back, I swayed a bit but stayed in position. Just as they settled back into their conversation the doorbell rang. My heart skipped and I started to sweat, I’d forgotten about the extra guests that Jess had mentioned.
“Excellent!” Jess exclaimed, jumping to her feet “They’re here” she hurried off to the front door.
“Well Well, who’s this then?” Clare said, grinding the sharp heel of her boot into my back”
“I…I don’t know Miss Clare” I said, my voice shaky with apprehension.
I could hear the three sets of footsteps coming back, heels clicking on the marble floor.

The footsteps stopped, there was silence for what felt like an eternity.
“WHAT……THE……..ACTUAL……FUCK!” I started to shake with embarrassment now, my skin feeling prickly and hot, it was Sara, one of the waitresses from the club.
Jess giggled “Welcome to the party girls” I thought you might appreciate this.
“Who the fuck is that?” Oh no, it was Tracy as well, I should have guessed.
Sara and Tracy had been working at the bar for over a year now, they’d become close in that time and were now in a relationship together, both deciding they’d had enough of boys and decided they enjoyed each other’s company much more. Sara was twenty and Tracy was nineteen.
“Don’t you recognise him?” Jess teased, she could see I was trembling with embarrassment “Stand up drip”
I groaned, the girls lifted their legs off my back and reluctantly I got to my feet, then turned to face them.
The hysterical laughter rang in my ears, it took a while for the girls to regain their composure.
“PAUL!” Sara shouted “I knew it, I knew there was something else going on with you two” I could tell her eyes were drawn to my chastity cage.
Tracy stood there staring for a minute “Yeah, no one is that fucking hard working and diligent. I wondered why you let Jess boss you around and get you working all hours, and you never had a word of complaint, no one’s that fucking conscientious”
They knew Jess and I were in a relationship and lived together but this was a complete revelation.
“So, anyone care to explain what the fuck that is on his cock?” Sara asked excitedly.
“Oh that, that’s his chastity cage” Jess answered, as if it’s the most normal thing in the world “It stops him getting hard, or touching himself, or ejaculating”
“Why the fuck would he wear that?” Tracy said.
“Oh they’re quite common with submissive men, it’s always a good idea to keep their naughty little cocks under control”
“And the panties on his head?” Tracy queried.
“Oh that’s my doing” Tina said “Just a little reminder for him of what my wet little pussy smells like”
Sara was looking me in the eye’s, she had an arrogant confident air about her, she strode up to me “So Paul, you seem to have two balloons hanging off your balls, would you like to explain that?”
“Th..they…” I stammered, lost for words, the humiliation was intense.
“Speak up….BOY” she was enjoying herself immensely.
“Answer her drip” Jess snapped
“They…are my big blue balls, if they get popped I won’t get to cum tonight Sara” I managed to get the words out, my face burning.
There were sniggers from Sara and Tracy
Sara got hold of one of the balloons in her hands “So if I squeeeeeeze it to hard….then you stay locked in that….thing?” As she said it her hands came together, forcing the tortured balloon to spill out from around her fingers, I cringed as I watched it stretch thinner and thinner.
“Yes Sara, please don’t” I begged.
“Well that wasn’t very respectful, what is it you little perverts have to call us women? Oh yes, Mistress isn’t it? call me Mistress” she said with a cruel grin.
“Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress” I couldn’t stop looking at the balloon, with that Sara removed her hands, I sagged visibly with relief.

Tracy was obviously fascinated with the chastity cage “So how does that work Jess? Does it hurt him?” she asked.
“Oh, it’s quite simple just put the ring behind his balls, then the tube over his cock and lock it on, he can’t pull it off as his balls are trapped on the outside”
Tracy’s face lit up, the possibilities of this type of thing were whirring around in her mind.
“That one isn’t painful, well it gets uncomfortable if his cock gets very hard, but he has others that are a bit more….challenging, he’ll wear them if I decide he needs punishing.” She added, enjoying my discomfort.
“Oh really?” Tracy said excitedly “Can I see?”
“Of course you can, drip, go and get your cages”
“Yes Miss” reluctantly I made my way to the bedroom.
I returned with four more cages in my hands.
“Put them down” Jess ordered.
She picked up the largest cage “This one is probably the worst” she said, handing it to Tracy.
“Fucking hell!” Tracy exclaimed, the cage was a series of metal rings, each ring had a series of very sharp spikes around the inside.
“That one will really have him crying, because it’s so big he can get fully hard inside it, that’s when his cock will really push against the spikes. When that’s locked on his cock he’ll do anything to avoid getting hard, it’s amazing how eagerly he’ll lick me to a nice orgasm with that thing on, his moans of pain always make an orgasm that much more pleasurable” Jess was loving how much Tracy was enjoying this.
“This one is called the iron maiden” Jess said, handing her another device “Open it up”
Tracy examined the device, then opened up the two halves, they were hinged down one side “Oh My God!!”
Jess laughed “I thought you’d appreciate that one. It’s not quite as vicious as the other one as the spikes aren’t as sharp. That one can be locked on for a few days if he’s particularly displeased me”
My stomach lurched at the thought, it had been a while since Jess had punished me with that, three days with my cock being gripped by the spikes, with Jess provoking me to swell up at every opportunity, I literally sobbed with relief when she relented and took it off, I’ve never complained about being too horny since.
“You are fucking evil Jess, I fucking love you!” Tracy was looking at Jess in a completely new light.
“Now girls, what would you like to drink?” Jess said, sitting back down “Drip, get them what they want”

Stories

Last edited by subby999uk; 01-02-2022 at 02:27 AM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 01-28-2022, 04:09 PM   #6
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

I really can’t wait for the next part
!!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 04:32 AM   #7
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5

The next two hours were spent serving the five girls, I was constantly running around, topping up their drinks, bringing more snacks and lighting the cigarettes of Tina and Sara. Sara was delighted the first time Tina barked the ashtray command and I immediately dropped to my knees and presented my mouth to receive her ash. They were soon sitting in two chairs with a small gap between so I could position myself to receive ash from both of them when required.
They delighted in teasing me with the hot tips of their cigarettes, waving them dangerously close to the balloons. Somehow I’d managed to survive so far with them intact, the thought of losing one now made me want to cry.
“Well drip, tell the girls what day it is” Jess said, all the girls had had a few drinks now.
“It’s release day Miss” I said nervously.
“Yes, release day” she said, removing her necklace that had the key to my cage on it “Come here”
I stepped over to where she was sitting as she fingered the key, I almost thrust my cage towards her, desperate to see her put the key in the lock.
“Well aren’t you keen” she giggled
She reached out and grabbed my balls, squeezing them “Well how are these feeling drip?”
I gasped as her grip increased “Full Miss, very full”
“I’m sure they are” she fumbled with the key as she put it into the lock, the alcohol affecting her coordination a bit. After what seemed like an age, I eventually heard the click as the lock came undone.
“Take it off” she said as she reclined back in her chair.
My hands shook a bit as I pulled the tight tube down my cock, I sighed as the cool air touched it, then I released the ring and pulled it out from behind my balls “Thank you Miss”
I stood there, my cock slowly swelling to full erection for the first time in weeks, I was intensely aware of the five pairs of eyes on me and the giggling from all around the room, I was used to Tina and Clare seeing me like this, but the excited laughing and comments from Sara and Tracy made my face burn red.
“Does that feel good?” Jess said casually “It looks like you’re enjoying it”
“Yes Miss, very good”
“Get down on your knees, there” she said, pointing to the floor in front of her.
I dropped to my knees, the balloons sat on the floor between my legs that were spread wide apart.
“Remove my boots” Jess ordered.
With trembling fingers I unzipped each boot and slid them off, the pungent aroma of her feet mixed with the smell of the warm leather and made my cock twitch, I wanted to lower my head and lick each delicious foot clean.
She brought her foot up and slowly started stroking it up and down my shaft, it felt amazing, my breathing got heavier, the need to start bucking my hips to rub myself harder on her foot was intense.
Sara was sitting next to Jess on the couch, she kicked her shoes off and rested one foot on one of the balloons in front of her.
“mmmm, that feels good” she said as she wriggled her foot around, making it squeak on the rubber, she bounced her foot up and down, flattening the balloon, making me hold my breath, waiting for the pop.
“Pl…please Mistress, please be careful” I gasped pathetically.
Sara was looking me in the eyes “What’s up Paul, getting nervous?” she asked with a giggle.
“Yes Mistress, please don’t burst it”
She brought up her other foot now, lightly rubbing it up and down the side of my cock, Jess had let her foot down so my cock just bobbed in the air, the light teasing strokes making precum leak constantly.
“You look ready to explode” she said, bringing her foot down onto the tip of my cock, she rubbed it around on the tip until she worked it between her toes, the precum made it slippery and with a little pressure her foot dropped, sliding my cock between her big toe and the next one.
I gasped at the delicious feeling, it would only take a few up and down strokes like that and I’d be cumming.
“Don’t you dare cum yet” Jess said, seeing the effect it was having on me.
“No Miss”
Sara slid her foot back so my cock popped out from between her toes. Now Jess started rubbing the side of her foot up and down my shaft again, never applying enough pressure.
She rested her other foot on the other balloon, they were both being squashed by the girls feet, the sound of the squeaking rubber as they made the balloons rub together was torture, I knew it was only a matter of time before one of them burst.
“So are you going to make him cum soon?” Sara asked, she was using the side of her foot on the other side on my cock again, but Jess had stopped.
“Do you think he deserves to?” Jess replied, the girls were playing a game now, as each one started rubbing the other would stop, bouncing my cock between them so I never had enough pressure, just light teasing strokes.
“Oh God no, I don’t want that filthy mess squirting on my legs” Sara laughed.
“Do you hear that drip, better keep that cum in your balls” Jess teased.
“Yes Miss” I said, I was biting my lip now, praying Jess would take pity on me and let me release soon.
The girls brought their feet together now, clamping my cock between them, but stopped stroking.
Jess could tell I was struggling desperately to stop myself bucking my hips and fucking those lovely feet.
“Don’t move drip” she taunted, giving my cock one quick rub.
“No Miss, please Miss, please let me cum” I couldn’t help myself, I needed to release so badly.
“You better fucking not!” Sara exclaimed, leaning forward she shifted her position, rubbing her foot up my shaft as she did, at the same time her foot pressed down harder on the balloon.
This final stroke was too much, I could feel my orgasm starting, there was nothing I could do to stop it, then I heard the loud pop of the balloon.
Laughter erupted around the room at the sound, I felt both girls remove their feet from my cock, leaving it twitching in the air.
“No no no no!” I wailed as my cum erupted and splattered on to Sara’s leg, some of it reaching her tight red skirt. It felt like it was happening in slow motion, the next squirt of cum landed on Jess’s leg as I desperately tried to avoid the girls by moving my body, I knew better than to bring my hand anywhere near my cock.
“Oh my fucking God!!” Sara shouted, genuinely angry “You didn’t just do that did you”
“What the fuck drip! Did I give you permission to cum?” Jess was also annoyed.
“No Miss, I’m so sorry Miss, I just couldn’t hold it” Jess knew I was on a knife edge and was struggling to keep control, it didn’t stop her delighting in being able to punish me for my disobedience though.
“Oh you’re sorry are you? Well you soon will be sorry”.
“For fuck sake! Look at the state on my skirt you dirty little pervert” Sara said, bringing her foot up and giving my balls a sharp kick”
“I’m sorry Mistress, please forgive me Mistress” I begged.
“Lick this filth off my legs pervert” She commanded.
“Yes Mistress” I quickly lowered my head and licked up every drop of cum from her smooth tanned legs.
“I hope this is going to be punished Jess, I can’t believe he just spunked his load all over me” Sara said.
“Oh don’t worry, he’ll pay for that. Do you think that was acceptable drip? Embarrassing me like that”.
“No Miss, it wasn’t acceptable” I knew I deserved to be punished, but the ruined orgasm had done nothing to relieve my horniness, if anything I was more horny than ever. It was going to be a long time before I’d get the chance of relief again, my cock was still rock hard, the need to stroke it and bring myself to a proper orgasm was intense.
Tracy walked over now, she’d been enjoying the show from the side lines, but now she wanted to join in.
“Well Paul, looks like that cock is in for a painful time for a while” she said as she bent down to bring her face level with mine. Then bringing her hand around from behind her back she held out the iron maiden in front of my face.
She looked over to Jess “Do you think this would be an appropriate punishment for his lack of control?” she asked as she played with the device, opening it and testing the sharpness of the spikes with her finger.
Jess smirked, these girls were enjoying my predicament more than she’d ever hoped.
“Oh I think that would be most appropriate” she replied.
“Put it on drip” she commanded “You’d better lose that erection pretty damn quick”
“Yes Miss” I said, with trembling fingers I took the device from Tracy.
“Well, lose it pervert” Sara said, swinging her foot in front of me.
“I’m..I’m trying Mistress, I..I only had a ruined orgasm Mistress” I whined, knowing she wouldn’t care one bit about that.
She brought her foot up, kicking me in the balls again “Hurry up” then another kick.
I yelped at each kick, but it had the desired effect, my erection started to subside. Eventually it reduced enough for me to squeeze my cock inside the cruel device, I almost sobbed as I shut the top half of the device down on top of my poor cock.

Once I was locked up I was set to work refreshing their drinks and serving as an ashtray as they relaxed and chatted. My balls were aching with the need for release already, I tried not to think about the five gorgeous women I was in such close proximity to, every time my eyes wandered to their sexy bodies my cock would start to swell, bringing an immediate reminder of my predicament as the spikes started to dig in.
I prayed I wouldn’t be kept in the device for long, hopefully Jess would relent once the girls were gone and I’d be put back in my normal cage.

While I wasn’t serving them I was kneeling in front of them, Tina in particular decided she was going to use her outfit to torment me regularly. She’d sidle over to me and rub her latex covered ass over my face, pushing her cheeks back so my nose was pushed between them, then she’d turn round and grind her pussy on my face, making me search out her clit with my tongue through the tight rubber.
She always enjoyed teasing me and it was usually something that I enjoyed as well, the spiked device made this a different proposition though. I was soon in agony and moaning in pain every time she decided to use her body as an instrument of torture. This just brought laughter from the others and encouraged them to do the same. The evening became a blur as I spent my time with my face pushed into the ass or pussy of one girl after another, Tina had her panties pulled over my face again so I had the constant torment of smelling her lovely pussy to endure as well.
Eventually the girls decided it was time to go home, I was kneeling in the hall as always, though this time I had four pairs of ass cheeks to kiss goodnight.
“Well Sara, I think it’s only right that you should decide how long he stays in the punishment cage, as it was you he was so disrespectful to” Jess said as the girls were about to leave.
Sara’s face lit up at this “Oh thanks Jess!” she said excitedly.
“Don’t you think that’s appropriate drip?” Jess asked, looking down at me.
“Yes Miss” I groaned, what else could I say?
“Here’s a key to the lock, don’t lose it” Jess said as she handed a small key to her.
“You’d better be extra keen at work tomorrow drip, Tracy and Sara are both experienced enough to manage the club now, they both work in the office and deal with the admin and staff, so it’s time they got the recognition they deserve.”
“Wow, thanks Jess, thanks amazing!” Tracy exclaimed.
“Oh Jess, thank you so much, we won’t let you down” Sara added.
“You’ll report to them when I’m not around drip, any mistakes or lack of motivation they can report to me to start with, so you’d better keep them happy” Jess said with a cruel smile.
“Miss….” I looked up a Jess, but knew it was pointless begging “Yes Miss” I said with my head bowed.
“Well well” Sara gloated “Isn’t this a strange turn of events Paul?” then bending down she whispered in my ear “You’re so fucked pervert, that cock is going to suffer more than you can imagine”
Her words filled me with dread, but my cock started growing in its evil prison, the thought of having two more cruel bitchy girls to keep happy just made it throb more, despite the growing pain “Yes Mistress, I’ll do my best to serve you Mistress” I gasped as the pain got more intense.
“See you tomorrow drip” Tracy said “I want all the floors mopped before I get there”
“Yes Mistress”
“Kiss our feet” she said, pointing at the floor in front of her.
“Yes, and that’s how you’ll greet us every morning from now on, understand?” Sara added.
I lowered my head and eagerly started kissing their shoes, alternating from one girl to the other “Yes Mistress, Yes Mistress” I said as I slobbered over them, licking and kissing their shoes as the spikes bit deep into my engorged cock.

Stories

Old 01-31-2022, 11:50 AM   #8
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

omg that has my clit straining in its cage! more please
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 07:18 PM   #9
denon12
getDare Devil

Need to read more of this! Got me on edge!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, femdom, tease & denial