Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-21-2011, 04:29 PM   #16
daremenething

I did the dare twice, the first time with that punishment of subtracting one from each number, and the second time without that punishment. I did not allow myself to urinate between times, but I made it all the way through. I also had better luck with my rolls, though.

I ended up drinking a total of 15 cups of water, and waiting quite a while, but I held it in. :-)

Will do anything else, but anything involving family can only be while they are asleep

Spoiler:
PM me to dare me anything (other than within my limit.) If I refuse to do it, I will do any pain punishment you choose (cannot cause permanent harm.) If another dare causes me to break your dare, I will do the pain punishment.
daremenething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:53 AM   #17
BlueFish

Just done this and like most people here found it to be an interesting idea but on the easy side. Even with me going from 8 to 4 it was still done in under an hour which really wasn't long enough for the drinks to become an issue.

Rolls

2 Drink a single glass of water. Wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
8 UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then you are bumped down to 4. Perform dare 4.
4 Drink a single glass of water and you may not touch your groin until you reach a score of at least 18.
5 Drink a single glass of water and you may not cross your legs until you reach a score of at least 18.
7 Drink a single glass of water and wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
9 Spend 10 minutes listening to a river or waterfall on YouTube. You may continue rolling while performing this dare.
15 Go over to the toilet (or wherever you wish to pee) and pee for only two seconds. If you pee for any more than 2 seconds then you have failed the dare.
18 You Win! Go celebrate by peeing!
BlueFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #18
shippoffxi

I just did this dare and have to say it was pretty easy. I Drank 2 bottles of water before starting this. Instead of using the toilet I wore a diaper.

I rolled:
6-Drink a single glass of water and wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

+4-LUCKY! Advance straight to 12 and perform dare 12.
-Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

+3-Go over to the toilet (or wherever you wish to pee) and pee for only two seconds. If you pee for any more than 2 seconds then you have failed the dare.

+4-You Win! Go celebrate by peeing!
shippoffxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:36 PM   #19
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

just did this dare. and failed on the laying down part ended up drinking like 7 glasses of water or so and the "relax your muscles made me pee i'm sorry azer i tried

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:10 AM   #20
bondi

1 -> 4 -> 6
I think this was the shortest route to the end. Now I have to play i again ^^

31/M living by myself.

My toys
bondi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:24 AM   #21
Frozzle_DX

Rosette Amazing!

Such a good dare, can you make more but include diaper use?
Frozzle_DX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:47 AM   #22
aurelZH

Unhappy i FAILED

I failed and will accept any punishment within my limits, just PM me!

- Rolled a 2, drank a glass and waited 15 mins
- Rolled a 6, went to 8 and then back to 4, drank 2 glasses and was not allowed to touch anymore
- Rolled a 3, went to 7, drank a glass and waited 15 mins
- Rolled a 1 and hated the rules, no fun to go to 8 and 4 again and stopped the dare

Very bad, I'm sorry.
aurelZH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #23
Chargy73

Am going to do this dare
May i suggest when this dare is complete before you pee put on a diaper and roll a dice multiply by 10 and that's how long you have to go out for until you can pee then just use the diaper
Chargy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #24
lilszymczyk

easy only had to drink 6 glasses
lilszymczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #25
Kiri

So, I'm trying this dare, but I decided to make it harder on myself by adding in a mandatory 10-minute break between each roll, and teasing myself during that break.

So far, I've rolled a 2-3-3, so I'm bumped back to 4. Already starting to feel a bit antsy... we'll see how this goes.

PM Dares Here!

Spoiler:
Anytime someone uses numbers 100 or under in a whisper or private chat to me in the GD chat, I must pinch my nipples that many times.
Kiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:45 PM   #26
ZombieLincoln

Easy

roll (1) 1advance to six, do the dare
Drink 1 glass of water, wait 15 minutes
roll (2) 2+6=8 UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then you are bumped down to 4. Perform dare 4. Drink a single glass of water and you may not touch your groin until you reach

a score of at least 18.
Roll (3) 6+4=10 LUCKY! Advance straight to 12 and perform dare 12.
Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
Roll (4) 1+12=13 Lay on your stomach for 30 seconds and relax your muscles. If you start peeing, you must empty your bladder right there. (If you do end up emptying your bladder there, the game is done for you)
Roll(5) 6+13=19 Win
Limits: Eating poop/drinking pee/public
ZombieLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #27
dandelion

Send a message via MSN to dandelion

Sorry for the random re-bump. I just finally got around to doing this and thought I'd share. This is really my first bladder dare, but I was feeling ready for the challenge and went for the game without an empty bladder. I can't drink water all that fast and it was a challenge to hold it in at the end, but I made it on time and had a lot to show for it, haha.

I started off well with a 6... 1 glass and waited 15 minutes as soon as I finished that. Simple enough
Then I got a 2... which got to eight. Drink a glass and go back to 4.
So that got me 2 more glasses and no touching myself until the end.
Then I added 5 to make it 9, got a good audio track on youtube in the earphones.
Then a 4 to make 13, laid down and relaxed. I was cool though.
Then 3 to make it 16. Unlucky spot got me one more glass and down to 14.
Was difficult at that point, but I got a 5 from there and the game was done before I knew it. haha
Made a dash to the bathroom.

- humiliation, cum control, general control, bladder control, pee, wet and messy, bets and punishment, pics and cam.

Won't Do: Pain, people I know, animals, public, body writing, scat, any chance of being caught, etc.

PM me CUMSLUT and I will cum on my face and leave it for 15 minutes.
dandelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #28
LoveitorHateit

I'm trying this dare at the moment, and it's going quite well even though I had to piss from the beginning.

I first threw 6, that wasn't too harsh: 1 glass and 15 minutes waiting.
After that I threw a 4, which meant I had to go to 10 --> 12: Another glass and 15 minutes waiting.

I have a feeling the last couple of tasks are more difficult, but we'll see. I haven't peeked yet

Edit: It didn't, threw a 6 and the game was over. Too bad.
Chastity (I am permanently locked!), Bondage, Deepthroat, Anal, Pup Play, Hidden Public/Exhibitionism, Clothing control, Excercise, Spanking, Medium pain, Nipple play, Humiliation, Femboy, Rubber, Diapers, Pee play...

LIMITS :
Masturbation/Cumming, Wedgies, Scat, Messy, Extreme public, Blackmail

Last edited by LoveitorHateit; 11-02-2011 at 11:35 AM.
LoveitorHateit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #29
tarheel52

My favorite bladder control dare I have found.
I started off with a slight urge to pee which made it really difficult. First I rolled a three and drank two bottles of water. I immediately rerolled and got a six, for a total of 9, so I listened to a river for ten minutes; it's harder than you think when you really have to pee. I then rolled a one, so I was up to 10, which said to jump to 12. So I chugged another bottle of water and waited fifteen minutes. Thankfully the ten minutes of the flowing river ended while I was waiting. I then rolled a four to get me up to 16, so I had to drink another bottle of water and go back to 14. I then rolled a one so I was up to 15. I went to the toilet and peed for two seconds. Stopping was very hard. I then rolled a two (really?) and was up to 17 where I had to drink another bottle of water and go back to 14 again. I rolled a two so went up to 16, drank another bottle and went back to 14 AGAIN. I rolled a three and went up to 17, where I again had to drink another bottle of water and go back to 14. I then rolled a one and went back up to 15, and peed for two seconds, and painfully stopped again.
I then thankfully rolled a three and hit 18.

After I reached 18, I decided to add a little to the dare. One more roll of a dice to see how you have to pee:
1. Pee normal
2. Lay down on your back with your hands under your butt, and pee straight up in the air
3. Pee in your mouth (swallow if you want)
4. Pee in a cup, and drink it
5. Pee in a cup, and dump it over your head
6. Pee normal

If you roll a 2, 3, or 5, you must air dry and you can't shower until after you cum.

I rolled a 3.

Let me know if you like my addition.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:44 PM   #30
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Kinda gotta pee now, but I am doing it now.

5, 5 4, 2, 5

Now how it went....

Hmm easier than expected. To make it harder try getting a bigger number, or maybe making people go down to zero points again

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk