Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-29-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Pencil The Epic Neverending Diaper Dice Dare!

First words: I know what you're thinking! Oh my god this is long! Don't worry, this is hardly any more complex than you're standard dice dare. It's just I've tried to explain everything as clearly as I can, and added a lot of extra rules and punishments! Remember to read all the rules before you start, just in case there's something you weren't expecting!

Welcome to my Epic Neverending Diaper Dare! This is a dare for you diaper lovers, that want to really go something, but keeping it all secret. There is no pain (apart from the possibly of ducktape at one part!), or waste eating in this dare, and very little public element. There are some parts which may require multiple people, but it's all optional. If you are an avid diaper lover but want to keep it completely to yourself, this could be the dare for you! This could also be fun in groups, because it's possible to go through the dare pretty much only wearing one diaper for 30 minutes and that's it! But it's also possible to be doing this for a long time indeed!

What you WILL need:

Plenty of diapers of course!
A piece of paper and pen to keep track of your rules!
An iron will and love for diapers!

What you MAY need:

Prune Juice
An outfit to crossdress in
Some grass
A pacifier
A padlock and at least 2 keys for it and a lockable box
A permanent marker
An enema kit (possibly 2)
Cereal and milk
A maid costume (completely optional as I realise this could be expensive!)

This dare is a little more complex than most, but I think the added complexity and randomness makes it an interesting dare which you can replay and get completely different results!

Health and safety notices:
Messing a diaper! It's not good idea to stay in a messed diaper for too long! If you have messed, you shouldn't stay in your diaper for a long period of time to avoid diaper rash! I have tried to set up this dare so any time you mess yourself you are allowed to change within at least 20 minutes time. If I have somehow forced you to stay in the diaper for a longer amount of time, feel free to stop your timer, change your diaper and take a shower to clean yourself up. Then put on another diaper and restart the timer/carry on with the dare. Doing this will NOT incur a punishment. Of course you can ignore this recommendation if you want, it's your bottom though!

Also don't drink too much at once! If for some reason you had to drink 2 litres for a dare, spread it out over some time, I personally do not know how much liquid you need to drink at once for it to be dangerous, but I think it's best to be safe rather than sorry! (PS:, if anyone knows a safe limit of water to drink at once, let me know!)

First:

I: Roll to see what you're wearing! (Anything unspecified is up to you) This includes bedtime clothes too! Though you can change clothes as long as you stick in between the parameters. Have fun sleeping in a skirt boys!

1.Diaper and normal clothes on top
2.Nothing but diaper waist down, normal clothes waist up
3.Normal clothes and diaper but must be wearing a skirt (even boys!) (if not possible reroll)
4.Normal clothes and diaper but must be the shortest skirt you have access too (if not possible reroll)
5.Diaper and only clothes from the opposite sex (complete crossdress)
6.Diaper and nothing else

II: Roll for amount of extra rules
1-2. 1 Rule
3-4. 2 Rules
5-6. 3 Rules

III: Roll on this table the amount of times you got in step II, remember all rules stay for the entirety of this dare, if you land on a rule you all ready have then that rule goes to level 2, and if you land on it again, level 3. If you reach the maximum level of rule then roll again. Drinking rules don't apply when you're asleep, but ANY other time, ie laying awake in bed! Also you might want to keep track of your rules on a piece of paper.

1.As soon as you roll this drink 500ml of water in the next 30 minutes

2.lv 1.You must wet at least twice in a diaper before you can change, lv 2. you must wet at least three times in a diaper before you can change, lv 3. you cannot change your diaper unless you have messed it.

3.Lv 1.When you mess your diaper, you can't change for at least 5 minutes, lv 2. When you mess your diaper you cannot change it for more than 10 minutes lv 3. When you mess your diaper you cannot change it for 20 minutes OR Rub yourself outside your diaper until you orgasm, whichever comes first.

4.Lv 1. Drink at least 1 glass of water (250ml) every hour Lv 2. Drink one bottle of water (500ml) every hour, Lv. 3 drink one and a half bottles of water every hour (750ml) and 100ml of Prune juice.

5.Lv 1. Every single times you change diaper, put on 2 diapers instead, cutting a slit in the first, so the contents of the first can flow into the second Lv 2. Same as level 1 but with 3 diapers, Lv 3 same as level 2 but with 4 diapers AND wear plastic panties.

6. lv1 Everytime you change your diaper, drink 500ml of water, lv2. Everytime you change your diaper drink 750ml of water lv 3 everytime you change yourself and you have NOT messed yourself drink 250ml of prune juice. SPECIAL RULE If you have lv 3 of this rule and lv 3 of rule 2 (you cannot change your diaper until you have messed it) then whenever you roll on step IV you must double the time.

IV: So, how long is your dare going to last?
1.1 hour
2.2 hours
3.3 hours
4.4 hours
5.5 hours
6.6 hours

V. I know what you're thinking? Short time? Here's where the dare gets interesting. You must roll on this table every time you complete your allotted time from step IV, not in advance (unless you have too) Bear in mind the ONLY way for this dare to end is to roll a 6 on this table or to forfeit. If you forfeit then go straight to the second punishment table!

1.Go back to step IV and do extra time.
2.Go back to step III and add one more rule, then roll on IV for extra time!.
3.Go back to step II, add that many rules on Step III then roll on IV for extra time.
4.As in 3 (go back to step II) but DOUBLE the amount of extra rules you add!
5.Increase your time by 3 hours, after that roll go back to step II as if you rolled a 3 on this roll
6.If you didn't break any rules, you are finished! If you broke a few rules, go the first punishment table. Since you are finished, move onto step VI!

Punishments

Punishment Table 1!

Failed to finish the dare? Couldn't abide by a rule? Here are your punishments! There are 2 sets for different severity of rule breaking! If you successfully punish your punishment then you are finished!

I: ONLY roll on this table if you couldn't keep up a rule but finished your entire time, or if you had to stop at certain points, but carried on later and completed your full time (eg, you had to do 3 hours, you did 1 hour, but your parents came home so you had to stop til tomorrow, and the next day you did the 2 remaining hours and then rolled a 6 and so finished the dare)

1.You must go to a public place wearing a diaper. You must wet at least twice before you can return home.

2.Use a dice roller to roll a d100 (hundred sided dice) (use random.org if you don't know any) Then you must put that many grams if grass into your diaper and wear it for 2 hours (easy one)

3.Go around a friends house for at least 2 hours who DOESN'T know you like to wear diapers while wearing one. See if you can hide it from them.

4.Go to a store and buy a pacifier (unless you all ready have one) and any time over the next 24 hours when you ARN'T wearing a diaper (for example when changing) you must be sucking on the pacifier.

5.Put all your underwear into a box and padlock it (not included diapers). Put the key into an envelope and send it to yourself in the mail. Make sure you have a backup key just in case, but if you have to use it you must do another punishment! (If the key gets lost in the post, unlucky!)

6.This is an interesting one. Make a new e-mail address (you don't have too, but you probably want too!) and then write on a wall (inside a cubicle) in permanent marker in a frequently used bathroom (school or a public one) “I love to be diapered! If you want me to do diaper dares for you, e-mail me! <Insert e-mail address>” You then must do all dares you get on that e-mail address for the next week. Check on the bathroom regularly for a week also, if the writing goes away, rewrite it! Have fun, and if you like your new darer then you could always meet up with them since you probably live close together!

Punishment Table 2!

II. ONLY roll on this table if you didn't complete your full time. If I were you, I'd go back and finish my time and roll on the weaker punishment table above! But if you can't (or don't want too) then this is the table for you naughties!

1. Talk to someone who knows about your diapers (Could be someone on GetDare) and tell them you've been naughty and need a punishment. Then ask them how many days from 1 to 100 should you wear a diaper as punishment! Once they give you your answer take the number they gave you and subtract it from 101 and that's how many days you have to wear a diaper! (eg if they say 80, 101-80 is 21, so you must wear diapers for 21 days! The days don't have to be consecutive, but you must wear diapers for a whole day for the day to count. Also, every time you orgasm add one day to your punishment time!

2. You will need plastic panties to complete this dare, if you don't have any or cannot get some (I highly recommend you get some!) then reroll. Roll and add one (so 2 to 7). You must then put on that many diapers, cutting a slit in each so the contents of the first can flow into the next an repeat for every layer. Then after that put on a pair of plastic panties. You must continue life as normal until the diapers leak into the plastic panties, and there is urine in them. A good tip would to drink A LOT of water to get this over fast (Warning! Don't drink too much water, as that can be dangerous! Limit yourself to one litre per hour, and don't drink it all at once! [Talking to the forum for a second! If any of you know a safe limit for the amount to drink then that'd be great!] Once there is some liquid in the plastic panties you can take off the diapers.

3. This is a dare about guessing time. You must NOT look at what time it is except when told to do so! Put on a diaper, and drink a litre of water. Look at the time it is right now (you may want to remember this!) Then write on a piece of paper a number between 1 and 60. After the first hour pour yourself out 750ml of water and drink this over the next hour. Repeat this every hour. You can wet at any time you feel like. The catch is, the second you start to wet look at the time, for every minute your guess on the piece of paper was out by you must wear the diaper you're currently wearing for that amount of hours! Eg if you wrote down 20, and when you wet it was 6:40, you have to wear that diaper for 20 hours after 6:40. If you want you may put on extra layers of diaper and/or plastic pants to avoid leaks over your punishment period ^^.

4. Short and simple! Give yourself an enema using 1 litre of liquid. The contents are up to you! But once you administer it, you must put on a diaper (maybe 2 and/or plastic panties if you feel you need it!) and then you must roll, and you cannot change for that many hours. Eg roll a 4, cannot change for 4 hours. If you don't have an enema kit either get one or reroll.
5. Go down to anywhere that sells live maggots (for example a fishing store) and buy a pint (or any reasonable quantity they sell). Once you have them at home, put on a diaper and ducktape the bottoms of the diaper to your legs. Pour half the maggots in the front of your diaper, and half in the back then duck tape up the top of the diaper so it is completely sealed. You must then get other people to say the following words to you (in person!) “Maggots”, “David”, “Poke”, “Facebook” “Orgasm”. If the person who says the words knows you are wearing a diaper right now then they don't count. If you tell them it's dare you must say it's from GetDare.com! If you cannot do this in 12 hours then you can take the diaper off anyway.

6. This one is for couples! If you don't have someone (in real life) to do this with, then do Punishment 7! Go up to your partner, don't let them know it's a dare, and ask them the following: Q1: What was the last cereal they ate? Q2: How many times have they orgasmed in the last week? Q3: And how many sexual partners have they had? You must then ask them if they will have an enema (while wearing a diaper) with 1 litre of that cereal done every day for <insert answer to question 2>, eating it out of the diaper (tight plastic panties are recommended!) and then wearing the diaper for <insert answer to question 3> for that many hours afterwards. For example, if they said “Cornflakes, orgasmed 4 times in the last week, and I have had 5 sexual partners” Then you would ask them if they'd take a litre enema of cornflakes and milk, then put on a diaper and release the enema, and eat it all (using a straw if you want for the milk!), then wearing that diaper for five hours after that. And repeating this everyday for four days. You must accept their first answer (if they immediately say no, then you can't change it!) if they say yes, then you BOTH must do this. If they say no, do Punishment 7! (PS I am not sure of the dangers of this dare. If anyone knows more about drinking something that has been in your ass, let me know! If you feel you don't want to risk it feel free to not drink/eat the cereal, but it's going to get cold and yucky in your diaper over the next few hours!)

7. Unlucky! You must go to a costume store, and rent/buy (I'd recommend buy, you might be quite attached to it by the time you finish with it!) a French Maid's costume (or the closest thing). If you are unwilling to pay to do this then reroll. You must then go back to step II (Yep. ALL that way back), keeping all of the rules you have all ready gathered, and repeat the entire dare but any time you are wearing a diaper during the dare, you must be wearing this costume in it's entirety and only this costume (other than the diaper of course). If the costume comes with panties you must wear them on top of the diaper, if they come with a bra, you must wear it (unlucky lads) but if it doesn't, you must not wear a bra (unlucky girls!). If you complete the entire dare again keeping to all the rules and always wearing this outfit when you have a diaper on, then congratulations you are finished! If you fail to do this but otherwise complete the entire dare again (ie, complete your entire time) then roll on the lesser punishments table, but you must wear the costume any time you are wearing a diaper in those punishments! If you fail to do the punishment, then roll on this punishment table again, again completing the task wearing the costume. If you SOMEHOW land on this punishment again while all ready being in the costume then well done, you can stop (unless you don't want too of course!). Simply e-mail a link to this dare to your closest friend (of a similar age to you) and dare them to do it (you may do this anonymously). If you rented the costume, then be sure to clean it thoroughly before you take it back!

VI You're finished! How how do you celebrate? (PS This is just an ending and so is optional ^^, which also means you can just pick to do one of those if you want ^^)
1. Feeling daring? Drink nothing but Prune Juice until you don't have any more.
2. Feeling it was too easy? Start again going back to step I!
3. Glad it's over? Write “I am the diaper king/queen!” across your chest in marker pen!
4. Feel like it's someone else's turn? Dare some of your friends to do this!
5. Feeling horny? Rub yourself through your diaper until you orgasm!
6. Feeling lazy? Go to sleep, but try not to wet the bed!

Wow that IS long... maybe too long sorry ^^'! I hope you enjoyed doing it (or just enjoyed reading it you lurkers ).

If you feel any of this dare should be changed, whether there be a typo, mistake, or if you think something is unsafe, let me know and I can change it! This is my first dare (believe it or not!) and so any feedback would be welcomed! Thanks ^^

Remember to type up your experiences if you want and reply here so we can see who is the bravest of them all!

Happy daring!
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #2
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

that took a while to read but it is amazing!! next time I have some freetime imma do this!!!

Brilliant!!
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:19 PM   #3
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesy dude View Post
that took a while to read but it is amazing!! next time I have some freetime imma do this!!!

Brilliant!!
Thanks so much ^^'! I was worried that people might be put off by how catastrophically long it is. Thanks again, if you do take part it'd be great hear how it went
Old 05-30-2011, 08:51 AM   #4
selfcare

O
M
G!!!
You, sir, are a genius.It's just brilliant, I HAVE to do this!

for every PM, I will not cum for one day

: bondage, diapers (pee in), enema, chastity, private humiliation, pet play, saranwrap, wax, some anal, french maid outfit
: scat, public (including webcam), extreme pain, blood, messy
selfcare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfcare View Post
O
M
G!!!
You, sir, are a genius.It's just brilliant, I HAVE to do this!
Oh you're too nice ^^ It's just a combination of my thoughts over the last few days =P

And if you HAVE to do this, then I'd very much appreciate telling us how it went =P.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
Old 05-30-2011, 10:00 AM   #6
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

wow that's sweet I think im going to start now lol.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1rage View Post
wow that's sweet I think im going to start now lol.
May I wish you good luck on your rolls, and enjoy it!

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

Old 06-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #8
selfcare

Ok Shadow, tomorrow I will buy some bottles of prune juice and friday, after work, let the shitstorm begin! I don't like playing with poo, but diapers are also used for it.
I will deliver a little report about what happened.

: bondage, diapers (pee in), enema, chastity, private humiliation, pet play, saranwrap, wax, some anal, french maid outfit
Old 06-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #9
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ok Shadow, tomorrow I will buy some bottles of prune juice and friday, after work, let the shitstorm begin! I don't like playing with poo, but diapers are also used for it.
I will deliver a little report about what happened.
Good luck! I am very much looking forward to see how you do, you are certainly very brave =^_^=

=^.^=

Old 06-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #10
selfcare

First of all, I think it's not very safe to drink more than 10-12L of water a day and this dare may last for a very, very long long time. You could die with more than 15L in a short time. Seriously, it's quite rare but I don't want to risk my health for a dare. So I made a few modifications: rule 1: 250mL; rule 4: level3 250mL water and 250mL prune juice; rule 6: level1 250mL, level2 500 mL, level3 250mL water and 250mL prune juice for each change.

So, here we go. Friday (shut up Rebecca), 19h.
I have to wear diapers (O RLY?) and normal clothes waist up. I decide to put instead a onesie with sleeves, it fits better than a shirt in this situation. Rules 2, 3 and 5, for 4 hours. Not a big deal but it's just the beginning...

23h: Re-roll time. I wait 3 more hours
02h: I win the rules 3 and 6 for 2 hours. First change, I put a new diaper with a large insert (instead of multiple diapers). I Drink 250ml and go to bed.

Saturday morning, 10h. Time for breakfast, change, 250ml and a re-roll: rules 1 and 6 for 2 hours. Damn, it's getting tough.

12h, new re-roll: double rules!! 4, 6, 4, 1, 5, 4. So I have rule 2 level1, rule 3 level2, rule 4 level3(!!!), rule 5 level2 and rule 6 level2. Just for 1 hour, but now, shit just got real! I drink 250mL of prune and water, then have the first poop, wait 10 minutes and take a shower. I put a new diaper with 2 inserts and drink 500mL.

13h: rule 2 and 5 hours. 250mL water and prune
14h: 250mL water and prune
15h: my diaper is leaking, so change time. 750mL water and 250 prune (my bowel gurgles)
16h, 17h: 250mL water and prune

18h: leaking diaper. double rules AGAIN. 5, 4, 6, 2, 6 and 5. 4 hours. At least, I have a huge diaper with plastic pant which means less changing, but it's still changing time. 500mL water and prune, a good start for my massive diaper
19h, 20h, 21h: 250mL water and prune. the diaper is quite heavy now

22h: rules 2 and 3. All rules are full now, yep... 8 hours... yep too. 250mL water and prune
23h: prune juice is working now, some liquid poo so I change my diaper after 20 minutes and take 500mL water and prune
24h, 01h: 250mL water and prune; bed time in a wet and big diaper, still 5 hours after wake up.

10h: wake up. I had to to pee 2 times and poop during the night, so I immediately change my diaper. 500mL water and prune.
11h, 12h, 13h: 250mL water and prune
14h: change again. 500mL water and prune.

15h: re-roll gives me 3 more hours (FFUUUUUU), so 250mL water and prune
16, 17h: 250mL water and prune

18h: role again and get rule 1 for 4 hours. shit. literally, I need a change. 750mL water and 500mL prune (gloups)
19h, 20h, 21h: 250mL water and prune.
22h: re-roll this fucking dice and... wait a minute, it's a 6!!! Alleluia it's a 6!!! I can't believe, it's finally over. my huge diaper is leaking, my bladder and bowel are still full but now I'm big boy, I don't need diapers anymore! Youhou!

So that's it. My first dare ever on this forum and it wasn't the easiest one. I'm a diaper lover but this week end was a real challenge concerning stamina and willpower. No more diapers for a long time now. Thank God I didn't have to get out of my apartment during those 2 days. I was a bit scared about the possibility that the dare could continue Monday and after... I was considering the possibility to get a punishment instead, but I was lucky (sort of...), I did it!
So thank you Shadow, that was a memorable event (I didn't know the effect of prune juice^^). Now it's shower time, I deserve it. I know there is an ending table, but I just want to be clean.

PS: I put some pictures awaiting for validation.

Old 06-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #11
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

(This is all directed at selfcare, I didn't wanna quote cos it'd be HUGE)

Nice going dude! I did quite a few 'simulations' of this, ie rolling a lot and seeing how it would turn out, not actually doing it. And from a few tests, a lot ended well below the 8 hour mark, and none of them got even close to maxing out the rules O_o, so you got pretty unlucky.

About the drinking too much water, you did the right thing. I wrote different bits of it at different times, and so it didn't occur to me you could roll so many 1s and that'd be dangerous. Anyway, once you drink enough you reach a point where drinking more won't really make anything go any faster anyway =P.

I after a day or so when you kept reaching the final roll and not getting a six... must of been pretty hard. And rolling that final 6 after... literally an entire weekend, Friday night to Sunday night... the feeling of it being over must have been pretty immense XD. I don't think there's many people that could have done what you did, and not need a punishment. Massive kudos, take as a long a break as you want, after that kind of dare, your bowels and bladder could really use it! Congratulations, and well done!

=^.^=

Old 06-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #12
selfcare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowInTheDarkness View Post
(This is all directed at selfcare, I didn't wanna quote cos it'd be HUGE)

Nice going dude! I did quite a few 'simulations' of this, ie rolling a lot and seeing how it would turn out, not actually doing it. And from a few tests, a lot ended well below the 8 hour mark, and none of them got even close to maxing out the rules O_o, so you got pretty unlucky.

About the drinking too much water, you did the right thing. I wrote different bits of it at different times, and so it didn't occur to me you could roll so many 1s and that'd be dangerous. Anyway, once you drink enough you reach a point where drinking more won't really make anything go any faster anyway =P.

I after a day or so when you kept reaching the final roll and not getting a six... must of been pretty hard. And rolling that final 6 after... literally an entire weekend, Friday night to Sunday night... the feeling of it being over must have been pretty immense XD. I don't think there's many people that could have done what you did, and not need a punishment. Massive kudos, take as a long a break as you want, after that kind of dare, your bowels and bladder could really use it! Congratulations, and well done!
I use to play wargames with my brother, and when you really need a 6 (or a 1, or anything else), you don't have 1/6 chance but 1/666666 chance. Really.

Old 06-05-2011, 04:02 PM   #13
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I use to play wargames with my brother, and when you really need a 6 (or a 1, or anything else), you don't have 1/6 chance but 1/666666 chance. Really.
I once played a game where you needed to roll a 6 to start. And you're soooo right XD.

=^.^=

Old 08-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #14
cloudxiii

Hi Shadow!

I am new to the site, but have been into diapers and bondage for as long as I can remember.

ON THAT NOTE... This dice dare is effing A M A Z I N G !!

I love that it seems almost impossible to roll a 6 to get out. I've been going for 24 hours now... I'll let you know how it ends up if you're interested in hearing!

Thanks!

NO : Family, Work, Friends, Full Public, gross, food, messy, permanent, blood, pain.

Feel free to PM me dares based on likes and dislikes. Let's get dirty
cloudxiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #15
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudxiii View Post
Hi Shadow!

I am new to the site, but have been into diapers and bondage for as long as I can remember.

ON THAT NOTE... This dice dare is effing A M A Z I N G !!

I love that it seems almost impossible to roll a 6 to get out. I've been going for 24 hours now... I'll let you know how it ends up if you're interested in hearing!

Thanks!
Oh nice! 24 hours all ready? Heh, you'll be finished soon... probably

Looking forward to a full report when you're done, and thanks!

=^.^=

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, dice, long, shadowinthedarkness, wetting