Old 03-05-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
PerkyGirl

Exclamation 16/f weekend of dares

as i've mentioned on my other threads, my parents are gone for the weekend and my brother is staying at his girlfriend. he will probably come by for lunch on saturday and sunday just after noon, but he didn't make it very clear. anyway, i'm home alone at the time being, and will mostly be until sunday late at night. my time zone is GMT+2, so right now it's nearing 9.30pm on a lovely friday night. i want to take this opportunity to do some good risky dares, as per my new signature..
i've already got a couple on my regular thread and one on a pm (please use the thread and not pms if possible, it helps me keep track of dares), but i've created this new thread to get them all in one place for the weekend. also, as i've made known on another active thread of mine, i've acquired a pair of timecuffs (handcuffs with a time release mechanism: 1, 2 or 3 hours) and this is the perfect opportunity to make good use of them.
thanks for your help, guys and gals.. be imaginative and mean to me!! i promise you will get a full report of the dare, as always, as soon as i complete it..
---
* i prefer home, mall, school, street dares *
* don't EVER ask me for pics or im address! *
PerkyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
Bran-john

Simple Dice Dare
How many times are you allowed to edge this weekend
1. 1 Time
2. 2 Times
3. 3 Times
4. 4 Times
5. 5 Times
6. 6 Times

Likes: Foods, Self Bondage, Some public, Vibrators, Showers

Iffy: Enema, Messy

No-No: Blood, Cum, Scat, Family & Friends
Bran-john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #3
odikin

Those cuffs sound cool, where did u get them?
Tie yrself down in a kneeling position, naked, somewhere not quite public but close (garden? park? not quite closed windows?)
use the cuffs to lock yr wrists behind u, set for one hour.
If u think u can handle it, clamp yr nipples.
Alternatively ride a wooden pony during that hour or both
odikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
PerkyGirl

bran-john: that dare puts a restriction to other dares i have got or might get, so i can't do it, sorry. it's not that interesting anyway, you can do better..
---
Old 03-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
PerkyGirl

odikin: from a sex shop, where else? i think you can also order them online. there's a pony in a playground not far from here.. do you think i can handle that maybe late at night?
---
Old 03-05-2010, 12:35 PM   #6
odikin

I think you can! I say go for it!
Will u be able to tie yrself in place so u will be stuck on it for the whole hour?
Old 03-05-2010, 12:40 PM   #7
Bran-john

I started thinking of that.. =/

I can't think of anything public so.. yeah.

I dare you to put as many ice cubes as your are comfortable putting in your vagina or butt, (not sure if you do anal.. make sure they're melting and not sharp duhh) Put the time cuffs on for an hour, behind your back, let the ice cubes melt. You can let the water out after the time cuffs unlock.

Likes: Foods, Self Bondage, Some public, Vibrators, Showers

Iffy: Enema, Messy

No-No: Blood, Cum, Scat, Family & Friends
Bran-john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:41 PM   #8
PerkyGirl

odikin: if i remember correctly, there's a loop handle in the saddle, so yes. but again, that's from memory, i'll have to verify it once i get there.. it's quite risky, but worth the try.. i hope i can find the courage to do it!! still, even if i decide to do it, it will be much later tonight, so you can give me more dares or add to that one, if you like.
---
Old 03-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #9
odikin

in the mean time u can try out the feeling of a wooden pony inhouse.
Get a broom and lay it so that it bridges the gap between 2 chairs, then kneel on with yr knees so far apart that the broom takes most of yr weight
if need be raise the level of the broomstick with some books
clamp yr nipples while u are at it and attach a chord to the clamps, lead the chord over yr shoulders so it makes a kind of halter bra, pulling yr nipples up and stretching them
Old 03-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #10
PerkyGirl

i steadied the wooden broom on two stacks of books and sat on it naked. i loved how the broom handle split my pussy in two, and the wood felt really rough against it. the one in the playground has a saddle though, it won't be anything like this. it's one of those metal pony replicas with a huge spring base to let it rock back and forth.
i don't have clamps, so i used clothes pins. stayed for 5 mins like that, it was interesting.
---
Old 03-05-2010, 01:05 PM   #11
odikin

yes clothespins are cheap and effective. Remember, the saddle may be easier but it wld be an hour. Could u handle the broom for an hour?
Old 03-05-2010, 01:09 PM   #12
PerkyGirl

i'm sure i could if i wanted to, but it's way too boring to try
---
Old 03-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #13
odikin

so you might have to take it somewhere outside?
Making it more interesting by being more public?
Part of it being boring is of course the 1 hour minimum on the cuffs.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:14 PM   #14
PerkyGirl

exactly and that's why i'm going to do it at the park!
---
Old 03-05-2010, 01:16 PM   #15
odikin

Got it. Maybe there are some bars in the park?
Or a place that wld hold the broom?
Standing on tip toe would of course work too
And take a clothespin for yr clit as well?

Advertisements
Kink Talk