Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
PerkyGirl

Default 16/f is back for more!

first of all, i'm sorry for being away for so long, but i really had to focus on my exams (i totally aced everything!!!) and i had no time for dares. i hope i haven't been missing all of the fun, and i sure hope i can get into the game once again! it's been over a month since i performed a dare, so i prefer to start with mild risk ones again and work my way higher, but i'm open to any suggestion.
to remind you: i'm looking for home/school/streets, semi-public or public dares, with a low to high chance of getting caught !!!BUT!!! not ones that will get me caught for sure (i'm stupid, but not that stupid!). no family or teachers. i can start right now!
PerkyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PerkyGirl for this post:
Old 02-28-2010, 12:29 AM   #2
doesnotexist

Go to a public restroom, take off all your clothes and put them in a bag, change stalls, edge 3 times then release, go back to the original stall. If you clothes are there great if not have fun getting home. If that is just too much wear a bikini under your clothes and take all but the bikini off. If you are more daring do it in the mens restroom and leave the bag open for everyone to see you left your panties.
doesnotexist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:56 AM   #3
youngmaster123
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to youngmaster123 Send a message via Yahoo to youngmaster123

I think you should go flashing... but not as it is ordinarily done. Go out wearing a long coat, but with an ordinary outfit underneath, and a sign on your chest saying 'BOO!'. Make sure the long coat covers your clothes completely. (see if anyone gets the MP reference there :P)

Go to school wearing a skirt with no underwear. It's up to you how short the skirt is, but the shorter the better. Over the course of the day, slowly let it hike up. See how far you can let it go.

Go to a movie. No panties, but wear a bra. Get a small bag of popcorn. For every piece you eat, shove one in your bra or pussy. See how it turns out, and if anyone notices. If you have big tits, this dare will be a lot harder
youngmaster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:20 AM   #4
elfalco

Pick a moment at which you know your parents will call you (for dinner, or something else).
Make sure you are at the edge of orgasm at that time. And when they call you scream enthousiasticly I'm cumming(comming). Have fun afterwards because you only know what happend.
I hope this does not cross your limits.
elfalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #5
PerkyGirl

i did the public restroom dare!!!
i hid the key to my home in the garden (parents were away and i didn't want to carry anything else other than my clothes with me) and walked to the local mall (it's about 40 mins away on foot) wearing my denim shoes, tight black jeans and a checkered sweatshirt (no underwear or socks). once there i entered the mens' restroom (if you're asking me to be more daring, you know i'm going to do just that, don't you?), went inside an empty stall and took a large paper back out of my pocket, unfolded it, and stripped completely naked, placing all of my clothes one by one in the bag. i left the bag open and next to the toilet, exited the stall and quickly entered the next vacant one (next to the wall, three stalls away from the original which was next to the entrance, meaning three people were using the restroom at that time!). i proceeded to masturbate until i edged three times, standing with legs spread as wide as possible, facing the door, trying to be quiet. if someone was being too curious, they could probably notice my bare, girly feet from the gap between the restroom floor and the stall dividers, cute toes wiggling as i was nearing climax again and again! in fact, i was certain that anyone occupying the stall on my right would probably notice my right foot, and that turned me on even more.
while i was working on my pussy and nipples, i heard several people coming in and out the restroom, including the sounds of a cleaning cart and mop... i came letting out a small muffled cry and spread my pussy juice all over my face and body with my fingers before peeking outside. it was safe to exit so i moved again to the original stall (to my relief, it was unoccupied--) and closed the door behind me (--to my horror, MY CLOTHES WERE GONE!). my heart was beating really fast and i was breathing frantically, wondering what to do, almost ready to cry, but still very turned on!!! i assumed that the janitor had removed the bag with my clothes, so i had to get new ones, somehow. i thought it over and came up with a plan. i peeked outside every time i heard someone washing their hands, until i noticed someone
that looked trustworthy enough. it was a man that looked in his thirties, wearing a very nice suit. he was also rather attractive. so i whimpered, face peeking outside the slightly open stall door, while my body was fully covered behind it: "sir.. sir, i need some help, please.."
he looked me with a worried face and asked me what was wrong. so i explained that my boyfriend had played a very bad prank on me and pretended he wanted to have sex with me, just to leave me here naked. he asked me why would anyone want to do that to me, so i said to him that i had cheated on my boyfriend and he wanted revenge.
the man asked me if i wanted him to get security, but i quickly said 'noooo, please just get me something to wear, anything!'. the man agreed, he seemed genuinely interested to help, and that was very kind of him, i almost felt bad about lying, but.. anyway, he left the restroom and returned not long after that holding a very pretty white dress (i had told him to get anything to cover me up, small size, and also told him my shoe size) and a pair of sandals, all of which looked expensive! i reached out an arm and took the clothes inside (i was 'careless' and let the door open more that it should have, i'm sure he got a partial look of my naked body!), wore them (they fit perfectly and they WERE expensive..) and came out. i hugged him and thanked him (i knew i was covered in the strong smell of cum!), and asked if he wanted my phone number so i could pay him back. he declined, and told me that the clothes were a gift, what a total gentleman! he told me i should report the boy to the police, and he could come with me if i wanted, but i said no. we said goodbye, and he told me to be more careful.
looking back, i should have insisted on giving him my number!!
i'm at home now, and will be until tomorrow morning. so i can do home/street dares now, school dares tomorrow. give me more!!

Last edited by PerkyGirl; 02-28-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
geewilly

awesome story!! lucky that he was a nice guy!
geewilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #7
PerkyGirl

haha, thanks! i guess i'm either lucky or a very good judge of character :P
in any case, what could he have done? worst case scenario, i would have to scream for help and blame everything on him when security came
Old 03-04-2010, 11:38 AM   #8
PerkyGirl

since noone seems interested in giving me some good dares, i did two dice dares today:

this one:

http://getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?...16&postcount=4

and this one:

http://getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?...13&postcount=4

i am still looking for dares.. don't disappoint me!!

Last edited by PerkyGirl; 03-04-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #9
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

Do your best to write the word "Slut" or "Free fuck" on your ass cheeks. Then get a really short skirt and go to the mall. No panties. Tight white shirt and no bra. Carry something with you that you can drop a lot. So as you go through the mall, drop it and bend over. Show off your pussy and ass and make sure anyone passing by can read it.

If you want to be extra daring, and I believe you do, then put a thick marker in there that they can see when you bend over.
spiritualxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #10
PerkyGirl

although i'm not against the idea of exposing and humiliating myself like that (in fact, you know i love it!!), and although i've certainly done worse, i don't want to do dare that will 100% get me caught on the act. i like taking risks, low to very high, not just giving it away..
you can make your dares as risky as you think i can handle (even riskier, if they're dice dares), as long as there's a chance i WON'T get caught!!
thanks though!!

Last edited by PerkyGirl; 03-04-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:05 PM   #11
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

True, true.

I have another idea. Go to a library and look up your favorite book. Find the call number on the back and look at the last two digits. Walk around between the shelves, or find a secret spot, or go to the bathroom (bathroom can only be used twice).

Edge as many times as the last two numbers, and if it's ridiculous (like 71), then add the numbers (8) and edge that many times.

As you get really wet, smear your pussy juice on your face, body, and the book before you put it back.
spiritualxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #12
mc183rufc

take a set of random stripping photos, attach them to an email and send them to the rules that i will need now to realize it is not allowed to ask for pics

Last edited by Merlin; 03-04-2010 at 03:40 PM.
mc183rufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:58 PM   #13
PerkyGirl

really.. you should know better than to ask me to send you pics!!

anyway, just letting everyone know, it's 11pm here and i can do dares in my room or exit the house through my window.. or you can always give me dares for school tomorrow (i'll probably do the library dare in the school library..)!!
c'mon, i'm bored and willing..
Old 03-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #14
dabigone

Hey, I'm new, so heres a dare for ya... Walk to your fridge and grab the first thing you see that you can insert into your pussy. Then, walk back to your room and edge at least 5 times with it before letting yourself cum. If you feel like being daring, eat if afterwards, and if you want to be even more daring, walk to your fridge naked. Let me know how it goes!

18/m
PM me for whatever reason and I'll respond to every one!
Ask me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57950
Dare me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57949
I'll let you know my likes and dislikes as I find them, but right now:
Dislikes: pee
Limits: llegal, poop, family, others' participation
dabigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:46 PM   #15
PerkyGirl

i took the walk to the kitchen stark naked, it's late and everyone's asleep anyway. i found a very large cucumber, so i gave it a slight wash and headed back to my room to shove it in my pussy! it's probably the largest item i've ever tried to fuck myself with, and it was very easy to edge with it!! after i came, i went back to the kitchen (naked) and threw it in the garbage (couldn't bring myself to eat it).

Advertisements
Kink Talk