Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
messybecki
Account Banned

Default home alone for two days

hi im becki and i need some silly messy tasks to do at home over the weekend the sillyer the better i will do semi public and i have got a freind who is into the same thing so she could help if needed so if anyone can help it would be great thanks in advance love messybecki
my limits are permnent/ family/ alot of pain /and webcam
messybecki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #2
babyboom

Make yourself a meal. You are the only plate. Start of with a salad. Cover yourself from head to toe with dressing, and some lettuce, and croutons spread over your body. Masturbate with this on you. Cum and eat the lettuce and croutons.

Then some spaghetti. Heat the spaghetti and warm the sauce. Cover yourself from head to toe in sauce, serve the spaghetti head to toe on you. Masturbate, cum, eat the spaghetti.

Have a steak (or a burger) Steak sauce head to toe. Steak crotch. Masturbate, cum, eat the steak

Have desert. Pudding head to toe. Grahm Cracker Crumbs. Whipped topping. Masturbate, cum, lick yourself wherever you can reach.

This isnt my dare i found it and thought you might like itxxx
babyboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:43 AM   #3
messybecki
Account Banned

thank you for that i will try 1 of them but im looking for sillyer dares
messybecki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:00 AM   #4
youngmaster123
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to youngmaster123 Send a message via Yahoo to youngmaster123

Make yourself into a 'banana split'. Have a whipped cream bikini, chocolate sauce all over your crotch and bum, then a peeled banana inside your pussy. You could write words on yourself with the chocolate sauce as well, like 'MESSY SLUT'. If you and your friend are into it, she could then clean you up with her mouth.

Tell us how they go
youngmaster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
talla
getDare Sweetheart

Get some panties on now fill them with warm oatmill, pour it down the front and down the back now get some eggs and crack them down the fron t and back enjoy xo
talla is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk