Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-17-2018, 09:10 PM   #1
MarlboroGirl

Male 24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US

24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US

Good evening master, I'm a 24 year old courier who has a kinky little secret, and I'm taking it across the us on a road/moving trip. I'm a crossdressing, diaper wearing servant girl who needs to be put in her place, and taught some discipline. Serving master is my number one priority, as is his/her pleasure and satisfaction. Tell me what to do, make me take pictures, humiliate me until you're satisfied. My wardrobe selection is lacking, however i'm sure master will make me buy many more things to please them.

I would love to be able to pass one day, so i can go out as a girl and fullfil masters orders. My biggest desire is to see my master happy, and do every kinky thing imaginable. I'm into almost any kink, and might push my limits for the right master.

I'm on my way to the west coast, and I'm currently staying in austin, texas. I'm heading to colorado next week, and have nothing to do. I've been without a dom/master for a little while, and feel the need to serve as I drive across this crazy nation. I work for myself, so my availability is pretty open. If anyone is interested in talking more, please shoot me a PM or kik.

I look forward to serving you,
Gabby

Advertisements
Kink Talk