Old 10-17-2018, 05:22 PM   #1
Slutty_Maddy

Default Fun dares requested 19/F

Hey guys! I already had a thread here but I decided to open a new one up (: Since getting on here I have really enjoyed challenging myself with difficult dares that involve being risky and I really want to continue that with this thread.

As I did last time I will do the dares then I will write a report (I take these very seriously so please, if you give me a dare please give me input on my reports)

I have my likes, dislikes, limits and toys in my blog!

For these dares I would really enjoy Forced orgasms, Knife play (Cutting my clothes off), Pain I also love drool (and messy in general) and A LOT of Public.

A dare I have done in the past that I enjoyed was going to my schools library, having to cut my clothes off, have an orgasm and then escaping the library without being seen. The rush was enormous and I had a great time.

I also would love rules..Examples of this is clothing control when I go to class (NOT TOO SKIMPY I go to school in the northeast it is getting chilly already LOL)

I am looking forward to seeing the dares I get (:

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits, as well as my toys list, are in my blog so check them out!
Slutty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:34 PM   #2
Neopower

Here's a rule for you, on even days no panties unless you are on your periode. you also get to ware a buttplug that day, on oneven days, no bra but you can tie them up if you wish.
Neopower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:38 PM   #3
SafetyBiscuit

Get a pair of ankle socks and put some food in it (like peanut butter or something) and wear them for 3 hours then lick the socks completely clean and gag on them for 30 minutes

limits: cum-play pics anal family
SafetyBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:50 PM   #4
xcartouche

Before your next volleyball practice prepare your clothing very carefully. Cut a hole into your pants seam between your legs, take a very tight shirt and underwear of shiny Colorado contrasting to both your pants and shirt.
Befire the practice make yourself comfortable and cum twice. Than take a small piece of sandpaper and rub your clit for a minute with it. Put the sandpaper into your bra with rough side against your nipple. Repeat for second nipple.
You can remove each piece of sandpaper for every orgasm followed by squeezing your nipples with the paper on public place (might be empty) or person knowing about the paper once the practice ends. For each mistake on the practice you need one orgasm or person more.
xcartouche is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to xcartouche for this post:
Old 10-17-2018, 11:34 PM   #5
Lee Anderson

Wear a sexy, short miniskirt. Anything on top, no underwear. Put on a warm jacket and go to a store that sells clothes for both sexes. Find a very thin or sheer shirt and go to the dressing room. Get naked and orgasm 2 times, after put on the skirt and the sheer shirt. Go find a male customer or employee and ask their opinion if your outfit is sexy enough that it would make your "stupid ex" angry.

If the helper wants to help in any way, like finding a sexier outfit or make nipples hard, another dare is to let him. He won't but dare is a dare, stick to it.

On the way home wear only your miniskirt and your warm jacket.

Likes to give (for females): public, challenges, nudity with pictures, titplay and tit-torture, breathing control, mild/temporary body modification
Lee Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:42 AM   #6
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

You should try my movie night out dare the links in my signature

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:48 AM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty_Maddy View Post
Hey guys! I already had a thread here but I decided to open a new one up (: Since getting on here I have really enjoyed challenging myself with difficult dares that involve being risky and I really want to continue that with this thread.

As I did last time I will do the dares then I will write a report (I take these very seriously so please, if you give me a dare please give me input on my reports)

I have my likes, dislikes, limits and toys in my blog!

For these dares I would really enjoy Forced orgasms, Knife play (Cutting my clothes off), Pain I also love drool (and messy in general) and A LOT of Public.

A dare I have done in the past that I enjoyed was going to my schools library, having to cut my clothes off, have an orgasm and then escaping the library without being seen. The rush was enormous and I had a great time.

I also would love rules..Examples of this is clothing control when I go to class (NOT TOO SKIMPY I go to school in the northeast it is getting chilly already LOL)

I am looking forward to seeing the dares I get (:
Make it known you need discipline and someone who will cane you hard if you step out of line. Put the request to him/her in writing.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatcornbow for this post:
Old 10-18-2018, 06:18 AM   #8
Everill
getDare Devil

As a rule for a week (or longer) is to replace your panties with buttplugs, so no panties but have a plug in.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:21 AM   #9
Bartho

I know it looks really long and complicated but I tried to make it interesting and easy to understand. Basically there are 5 options in this dare each with modifiers. To complete/win this dare you must get at least 20 points in one day. There are about 40 points total up for grabs, so you have options.

-

Tether - Use a padlock (or similar) to lock the panties you are currently wearing to something in a public place. Do not bring the key or anything else to get out normally. Awards 1 point.
Modifiers:
- Cum twice in the panties before. +1 point
- Write your name on the panties. +1 point
- Leave the panties tethered. +1 point
- Cum in the panties while tethered. +2 points
- Talk to a complete stranger while tethered. +2 points
- Tear of cut the panties off. -1 point
Total up for grabs, up to +8 points

-

Going Down - Find a place with two very different elevations (at least about a one story difference). Stair wells, bridges, and certain terrain work great for this. While standing at the top strip naked and drop all of your clothes down to the bottom. +1 point
Modifiers:
- Closed off area (only accessible through doors). -1 point
- Greater that 3 stories difference. +1 point
- Have an orgasm before getting dressed. +1 point
- Have an orgasm before moving from the top (can be the same orgasm). +1 point
- Scream very loudly immediately after dropping your cloths "I am naked". +1 point
Total up for grabs, up to 5 points

-

Open Book - To prepare for this wear only a tank top that you would be comfortable walking down a busy street in (it is completely up to you how revealing it is). Using a permanent or semi-permanent marker write as many unique and degrading things on your arms and chest as you'd like, the size should be large enough that it is easily read from about 5ft away. Now put on a long sleeve shirt that you don't care about and go to the busiest street you know. Use a knife to cut off and then cut up the long sleeve shirt to the point where there is no possible going back. Walk around/up and down the street for at least 15 minutes. +1 point per 15 unique degrading words/phrases written.
Modifiers:
- Cut nipple holes in the tank top. +1 point
- If anyone asks, respond only that "Its all true. I am a massive slut." +1 point
- For the final 4 minutes of the walk remove and cut up the tank top too. Double points.
Total up for grabs, up to infinite points technically, practically probably 15ish

-

Cum from behind - The points from this one only count if you choose to start this one. Get on your sybian and don't get off until you can't handle it anymore. Once you get off the sybian your score is final. Start at -5 points. Every 2 orgasms is +2 points (must be earned in pairs). A max of 5 points can be awarded from this challenge (excluding the modifier).
Table:
0 orgasms, -5 points
2 orgasms, -3 points
4 orgasms, -1 point
6 orgasms, +1 point
8 orgasms, +3 points
10 orgasms, +5 points
Modifier:
- Find a way to watch yourself. A webcam or phone camera set to stream to your computer monitor or something. Set the monitor up in front of you out of reach so that the whole time you are "stuck" on the sybian you are forced to watch yourself. (Just to be clear, you don't have to stream it or anything. Just make sure you personally can see it). Removes the "must be earned in pairs" restriction and +1 point.
Total up for grabs, up to 6 points.

-

Report: Write a detailed report. Make sure to include what parts of the dare you liked the most. +5 points.
Total up for grabs, up to 5 points.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 12:21 PM   #10
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

need:
handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold
nipple clamps
magic wand

Edge yourself.
Now spank each ass cheek hard 30 times each so they are bright red.
Edge yourself
cover vibrator with toothpaste
cover nipples with toothpaste
insert buttplug
insert your favorite dildo and put on it high wave pattern.
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
add magic wand to clit outside of panties, (attach with ropes)
set the timer for 30 minutes
Sit in front of a window with the lights on.
Give yourself a chair wedgie where the sides of the panties goes OVER the back of the chair
gag your self with gagball
attach nipples clamps to nipples and connect so tight behind your head that you look down (forcing you to drool)
tie ankles to the legs of the chair
put on the blindfold
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
handcuff or tie your hands behind your back
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
count the orgasms slut!

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 12:47 PM   #11
asslovR

Send a message via Yahoo to asslovR

How does this sound. Go to clothes shop take some toys. Close curtains on two changing rooms. Enter first one and take clothes off. Then sneak into second one with your toys. Use in both holes until orgasm. Then leave toys in second room while you go back to first and get dressed. Then you can collect toys
asslovR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 01:48 PM   #12
Cloudbase

Scissors

[QUOTE=Slutty_Maddy;3459337]

I would love to read a detailed report of you cutting the clothes and your escape.
Cloudbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:37 AM   #13
r0ver
getDare Addict

You'll need a music player for this one. You can either use it with headphones, or more riskily use speakers.

Strip naked. Bind your breasts and clamp your nipples. Put on your spider gag.
Take your sybian or fuck machine onto the balcony.
Roll a dice.
Get on the sybian/ fuck machine and put it on the lowest setting. Put on some music. After each song finishes turn the sybian/ fuck machine up one. At the highest setting you must stay on it for as many songs as you rolled.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk