Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-16-2018, 10:55 AM   #1
Bdsmmuseum

Male 29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (sadist)

29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (sadist)

Male, 28. Master, daddy, sadist; if you're a good little thing. Darker than you can imagine. Experienced, I live it. -Much- younger than myself things are best, of consensual age. It doesn't have to be pretty, it just has to be useful. If you can't show initiative and be useful/prove useful, I'm not interested. Come make daddy's cock swell. I don't role-play. Be a needy, desperate, talkative, seeking attention good little showoff - otherwise you'll likely not be of any use to me. So be useful or run along. Short girls are always pleasing, especially under 5'. (Asian meat?) I love small chests, or just really large but it isn't necessary. Inexperience is delightful, as is being a virgin. Come now, disgusting fuckmeat. Kik: "BDSM__MUSEUM" (two underscores) I love pregnant things. Emo girls are never a bad thing, neither is racial degradation. Shave, serve and be pleasing, that is what you are for and what matters. I am as cruel and not nice, as I am tender; incredibly degrading. Show me what an embarrassingly wet, pathetic, hypersexual, needful girl you are. It's all you're for.

Now be good. Say more than "hey/hi/hello", *GET ON ALL FOURS, ASS HIGH UP, CUNT WIDE OPEN, TOUNGE OUT DROOLING ALL OVER FOR YOUR MASTERS BIG COCK, EYES STRAIGHT ON HIS FEET, BECAUSE SHE CERTAINLY KNOWS WHERE HER PLACE IS* AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF PROPERLY. BE EXPRESSIVE BE DETAILED. IMPRESS ME! SHOW HOW DESPERATE ARE YOU TO SERVE YOUR MASTER ACCORDING TO HIS WILL WITHIN YOUR LIMITATIONS. ALSO DO STATE YOUR LIKES/DISLIKES ALONG WITH YOUR SOFT/HARD LIMITS AS WELL. (LIVE PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REQUIRED)

Advertisements
Kink Talk