Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2018, 12:39 PM   #1
daredevilbecks

Default Week of dares - F/sub - help me make my Master's birthday a treat!

The Premise:
Alright, so, in one week is my Master’s birthday (happy birthday!), and this year, he has ordered me to come here, start an account, and gather a week of dares. During the next seven days (Oct 16-22), my Master will choose dares to be completed. Upon completion, i will post a report (with a possibility of a PM / temporary picture of proof). Please read my daily setting, likes, dislikes and limits before posting a dare. A list of available toys are below, too. And as an added fun part, think of something nice to do for my Master at the end of the week to close the week of dares.

Daily Setting:
There are set schedules and limitations to my day, so the dares need to work within the constraints of work life and long commutes by public transportation. Evenings and nights are spent at and near home, but late nights are rare.

Bondage/restraints, mild humiliation if it’s clever, teasing, denial, mild tit and pussy torture, orgasms, clit and nipple play, edging

Dislikes:
Degradation, piss play, bathroom control

Limits:
Face pics, scat, permanent marks, illegal, extreme pain

Toys available:
Various dildos
A couple butt plugs of different sizes
Remote controlled vibrator
Nipple clamps
Nipple/clit enlargement suction cups
Whip, riding crop, and rope
Restraints
Gag ball
Blindfolds
Geisha / orgasm balls (a pair of large ones and a pair of small ones)

And that's it!
daredevilbecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 03:59 AM   #2
Lee Anderson

For the week no panties and prefer stockings over socks if you have. You can’t cum unless allowed.

Use/wear as many toys on you as you simultaneously can. After each orgasm you can remove/stop using one toy.

Wear a thin white shirt. Go to a clothing store, edge 3 times in the dressing room. Find a guy to ask opinion immediately after.

Every day do 30 naked pushups or jumping jacks while using the geisha ball. If it doesn’t stay in or you can’t do enough, you must edge as many minutes as there were pushups left.

You must stay naked at home wearing at least 4'' stiletto heels. If someone comes visit you may wear one transparent clothing article. Order a pizza at night.

Use hard nipple clamps at work every time while peeing. Drink half a gallon of water.

Write ‘slut’ on your chest, keep it somewhat visible. Buy a gift for your Master.

Whack your pussy with a hairbrush 50 times, then edge. Repeat 5 times.

As a gift for your Master, do a dare you have refused to do before.

Likes to give (for females): public, challenges, nudity with pictures, titplay and tit-torture, breathing control, mild/temporary body modification
Lee Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:01 AM   #3
daredevilbecks

These are all fantastic (and well thought out!) dares. Looking forward to completing them. Thank you. Master is very pleased. So pleased, that he has ordered me to accept all of them except one of my choosing. Reports to follow.
Old 10-16-2018, 01:23 PM   #4
hoemaster
Account Banned

when on public transportation for at least 5 minutes skirt should be flipped up around your stomach each day

a one time dare is to take a blanket and a bag on to public transportation. as soon as you are past the ticket station you are to wrap the blanket around you. then remove all of your clothes from the bottom down( put them in the bag). on the transportation you should remove the top under the blanket too. then naked exept for then blanket spread your legs as wide as possible. if anyone notices you are to stand up and go sit next to them. then with your back to the aisle you should show them evrything and ask if they want to touch it. Also you should take pictures while doing this and save them for him and send them to my email @ [email protected]
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch

Last edited by hoemaster; 10-17-2018 at 03:28 PM.
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:35 AM   #5
daredevilbecks

Pencil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Anderson View Post
For the week no panties and prefer stockings over socks if you have. You can’t cum unless allowed.

Use/wear as many toys on you as you simultaneously can. After each orgasm you can remove/stop using one toy.

Every day do 30 naked pushups or jumping jacks while using the geisha ball. If it doesn’t stay in or you can’t do enough, you must edge as many minutes as there were pushups left.
Yesterday's Report:
Day 1 of the anti-panty week was amusing as it's been rather windy and chilly. Running to the bus resulted in flashing several gentle folk who probably weren't expecting such an eye-full.

Daily exercise was fun! Day 1 went well, even though it had a shaky start. Master was feeling kind and allowed me a couple of practice jumps first to get used to the sensation. We agreed i should try the larger geisha ball first. There were a couple of moments where i stumbled, but Master was forgiving and allowed all 30 jumps without punishment or fault.

The toypalooza was both exhausting and invigorating. Toys used: 12in dildo, remote controlled clit vibrator, nipple clamps, butt plug, gag ball and blindfold (also attempted to use a suction cup on my clit but it kept falling off with all the movement, so that was disqualified). All toys were removed after 1 hour and six orgasms. Master was so pleased with the outcome that he fucked me and ordered me to orgasm one more time.

Toypalooza proof of dare: https://t-e.link/477c283a-13d

Thank you, sir for the dares. More reports to come throughout the week.

Last edited by daredevilbecks; 10-17-2018 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:36 PM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevilbecks View Post
The Premise:
Alright, so, in one week is my Master’s birthday (happy birthday!), and this year, he has ordered me to come here, start an account, and gather a week of dares. During the next seven days (Oct 16-22), my Master will choose dares to be completed. Upon completion, i will post a report (with a possibility of a PM / temporary picture of proof). Please read my daily setting, likes, dislikes and limits before posting a dare. A list of available toys are below, too. And as an added fun part, think of something nice to do for my Master at the end of the week to close the week of dares.

Daily Setting:
There are set schedules and limitations to my day, so the dares need to work within the constraints of work life and long commutes by public transportation. Evenings and nights are spent at and near home, but late nights are rare.

Bondage/restraints, mild humiliation if it’s clever, teasing, denial, mild tit and pussy torture, orgasms, clit and nipple play, edging

Dislikes:
Degradation, piss play, bathroom control

Limits:
Face pics, scat, permanent marks, illegal, extreme pain

Toys available:
Various dildos
A couple butt plugs of different sizes
Remote controlled vibrator
Nipple clamps
Nipple/clit enlargement suction cups
Whip, riding crop, and rope
Restraints
Gag ball
Blindfolds
Geisha / orgasm balls (a pair of large ones and a pair of small ones)

And that's it!
Shave your bush and write down there with a sharpie."HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER. TAKE WITHOUT ASKING - ANY TIME" and arrow leading downwards to you know where!
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 02:36 PM   #7
arithos123

you will wear only 4'' stiletto heels. rice must be placed inside shoes

Likes: tickling, teasing, foot punishments, high heels, bondage, orgasm control
arithos123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:19 PM   #8
Lee Anderson

Quote:
Yesterday's Report:
Day 1 of the anti-panty week was amusing as it's been rather windy and chilly. Running to the bus resulted in flashing several gentle folk who probably weren't expecting such an eye-full.

Daily exercise was fun! Day 1 went well, even though it had a shaky start. Master was feeling kind and allowed me a couple of practice jumps first to get used to the sensation. We agreed i should try the larger geisha ball first. There were a couple of moments where i stumbled, but Master was forgiving and allowed all 30 jumps without punishment or fault.

The toypalooza was both exhausting and invigorating. Toys used: 12in dildo, remote controlled clit vibrator, nipple clamps, butt plug, gag ball and blindfold (also attempted to use a suction cup on my clit but it kept falling off with all the movement, so that was disqualified). All toys were removed after 1 hour and six orgasms. Master was so pleased with the outcome that he fucked me and ordered me to orgasm one more time.

Toypalooza proof of dare: https://t-e.link/477c283a-13d

Thank you, sir for the dares. More reports to come throughout the week.
First dare on this site I got a reply and report to. Nicely done girl. Didn't get to see the pictures, next put more time to it.

A new dare: for each day edge as many times as you have replies in this thread, you may orgasm for every 5 extensions you get that day.

Likes to give (for females): public, challenges, nudity with pictures, titplay and tit-torture, breathing control, mild/temporary body modification

Last edited by Lee Anderson; 10-18-2018 at 01:27 AM.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:45 PM   #9
daredevilbecks

Quote:

Use hard nipple clamps at work every time while peeing. Drink half a gallon of water.
Daily report:

Day 2 of the antipanty was another blustery day, another pair of stockings, and a miniskirt. Tomorrow will switch to a garter belt and thigh-highs to make things more exciting.

The daily exercise went from jumping jacks to push-ups, swapping out the larger geisha ball to the smaller one and doubling up on those. The dare was harder, but accomplished.

Nipple torture at work started off shakily since I left the house without the clamps. Luckily I wore my hair up so I substituted the clamps for metal bobby pins that hurt possibly worse than the clamps. Had to go so often to the toilet after drinking so much water that I began getting questioning looks from co-workers.
Picture proof: https://t-e.link/509ca21a-2d8

It's pleasing to know that the report was appreciated. Sad to know that the photo went before you could see it. I'll leave the next up longer.

Thank you for the additional dares, sir.

Last edited by daredevilbecks; 10-18-2018 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:46 PM   #10
daredevilbecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Shave your bush and write down there with a sharpie."HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER. TAKE WITHOUT ASKING - ANY TIME" and arrow leading downwards to you know where!
Thank you for the dare, although half of it is always already done. I will make sure to add the text and arrow.
The following user says Thank You to daredevilbecks for this post:
Old 10-18-2018, 01:47 PM   #11
daredevilbecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by arithos123 View Post
you will wear only 4'' stiletto heels. rice must be placed inside shoes
I will add the rice to the existing dare that overlaps with this one.

Last edited by daredevilbecks; 10-18-2018 at 01:55 PM.
Old 10-20-2018, 11:41 AM   #12
daredevilbecks

Quote:

Wear a thin white shirt. Go to a clothing store, edge 3 times in the dressing room. Find a guy to ask opinion immediately after.

Report for Day 3
My Master intervened on the antipanty day 3 because of cold weather. So while I was out and about he instructed me to dress warmly. However, at home, where things were nice and warm and cozy toasty, he removed my clothes and I spent the rest of the day honouring the antipanty week.

White T-shirt
presented more problems than we imagined. Left the house and went to a mall where there are plenty of different shops, knowing of at least one there that would be perfect for the task. Once there, though, there were no transparent shirts. Apparently the change of the season has also brought about a flood of woollen sweaters and cardigans. Then i shop hopped, but found that the dressing rooms were either guarded by a woman worker who allowed no men through, or there were simply no men in the stores - only women. So, i decided to buy a transparent white shirt that i lucked upon and take it to another store where i would then try on a jacket with the shirt beneath it and try to continue the dare that way. As things turned out, i went into one more store and found a perfect shirt and a man working in the dressing room taking clothes back to the shelves. Everything fell into place after that, and the dare was completed beautifully.

Picture proof of the dressing room and the shirt at least are here: https://t-e.link/8fe9a819-52f
(The lights bleached out the transparency in the photograph - but it was quite sheer.)

The daily exercise was jumping jacks with only one tiny geisha ball. This almost failed because i caught sight of myself in the mirror and started laughing so hard that the ball almost fell out. Managed to get control again and finished the 30 jumps without dropping the ball.

Thank you for the dares.
Old 10-20-2018, 03:59 PM   #13
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Thank you for the dare, although half of it is always already done. I will make sure to add the text and arrow.
Well done.

Next you write a note for him asking him to give you two dozen strokes, hard as he can, and on the bare, from the riding crop. Say please.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 05:02 AM   #14
Lee Anderson

You are a hot slut! Nicely done. After report 6 pm me for a bonus dare!

Old 10-24-2018, 10:33 AM   #15
daredevilbecks

Thank you!

Master and i have been stricken with the flu unfortunately, so our week of dares has derailed miserably. Once we are well again, i will continue with the dares where they left off, even though the time frame has passed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk