Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-16-2018, 01:30 PM   #31
duffduffers

After a nervous start to the new gameshow experience (for it’s my first time) I realise I am awfully out of my depth. I’ll be honest, I’m not the best at darts, or anything to do with hand eye coordination, so this was not the best start for me. I stepped up to the throw mark, knowing where to hit and where not to hit, my main tactic was to throw them in the right direction and hope for the best.
Well that went awfully!
On my first game and I have to strip my shirt and get pied!
In all, I’m not looking forward to my first time getting messy, but Electricity wasted no time in letting my have it easy, and pushed the pie right into my face, obscuring my vision.
Better luck next time, I hope to myself. Though it doesn’t pass my attention we’re stone dead last. Hopefully there’ll be a general knowledge round!
duffduffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:31 PM   #32
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I will join just tell me where to start.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 03:29 PM   #33
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Okay doing round 2 (players from round 1 that haven't posted please catch up haha).

The players have had clothes given back and are lined up for the next game...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back! I have some sad news...KittenLicks...well he had a bit of an accident backstage...he kind of chewed some electrical cables...he had been replaced by Novagunger in the Pink team! Let's hope it's a fortunate switch! Now our next game...this ones a crazy one! Target Smash!"

The curtain raised to reveal a circular red inflatable pool, laying against the side are two White foam covered clubs.

"This game, or contestants will have 3 gunge filled balloons strapped to them, one on the head, one on the body and one to the legs...taking the clubs there they will batter one another trying to break the balloons, the first player who has all their balloons smashed will be the loser...The pink team has Yellow gunge in their balloons, the blue team have Pink gunge and the yellow team have blue gunge, each win is worth 100 points to your team!...Contestants enter the pit when you are called and begin!"

The players looked at each other realising they were all going to get a little messy but started to get into focus...

"First up, Happybunny101 and electricity!"

The two players walked over, picked up the bats and squared off against one another...they fought! Happybunny swings and takes out the balloon on electricity's legs, he swings and gets her leg balloon next! He next takes the one on her body, she retaliates by getting the one on his body, but he takes out the one on her head for the win!

"Congratulations electricity, Happybunny go and stand in the losers pit, 100 points for yellow!"

A spot light illuminates another pool to the side, Happybunny head slumped and dripping a little walks over and stands in it.

"Next up is ezeperalta212 vs Cooop2"

The two contestants run over to the pool and pick up the clubs! Cooop2 gets a lucky hit on the balloon on ezeperalta212's legs, she takes a wild swing popping the one on his head, though he quickly retaliates with her head balloon, she swings and gets the one on his legs, but finally he gets the one on her body. She walks over to the losers circle to join Happybunny!

"Congratulations Cooop2, that's 100 points for the Yellow team again! Next up is ChubbyShySissy and dandushma"

They walk up to the pool, grab the clubs and have a fierce stare down...ChubbyShySissy goes into a frenzy, smashing the balloons on dandushma's legs and body in quick succession, dandushma retaliates with a hit to the leg...but is soon defeated by a strike to the head! He throws the bat down and storms over to the losers circle.

"Well done ChubbyShySissy, 100 points to Blue! Next up is duffduffers and Novagunger!"

The contestants make there way to the pool, shake hands and grab their clubs...duffduffers quickly gets in hits to Novagungers body and then head, but retaliates with a hit to leg and an upswing to the head! But duffduffers goes in for the kill to get Novagungers leg balloon, Novagunger looks disappointed but strolls over to the losers pool.

"Great work duffduffers! 100 points to blue! Next up is WAMPup and letshavefun!"

These two are charged up and buzzing, running up to the pool WAMPup leaps in and grabs the club, letshavefun steps in a little slower but with plenty of bounce, the two are circling each other when letshavefun charges! He is lightning fast and pops the balloons on the legs, head and then body in amazing speed...WAMPup is left in shock but soon bounces away to the losers pool.

"Incredible letshavefun! 100 points for Blue! Finally let's have Sportykid and playpig69 enter the fray!"

Sportykid races off, grabbing the bat he tests the weight, looking comfortable holding that club! He pounces on playpig69 as soon as he picks up the club and takes out the balloon on his head, but playpig69 strikes back hitting Sportykids body! Sportykid is quick to get back at playpig69's body, but playpig69 then strikes his legs before following up to the head! Sportykid is in disbelief, head low he heads over to the losers pool!

"great contest! playpig69, congratulations, that's another 100 points to the Yellow team!"

Bloxo walks over to the losers pool, standing beside it he pulls a lever and yellow slime pours down over the contestants, soaking their clothes through!

Forfeit for the losers taking punishments: Custard/Pudding over your head!

"At the end of the round, Yellow take 300 points putting them on a total of 600, Blue takes 300 points putting them on 300...poor Pink however get nothing this round and stay at 100 points, now in last place...join us after the break for our next game!"

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 06:35 PM   #34
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I was relieved to find out that I hadn't lost my shirt for the rest of the game. Never would I be so happy to look like a lemon. That excitement was short lived as I forgot I had pie all over my head and when I slid the shirt back on I managed to smear pie all over the inside. Of course I would have pie coating me from under my shirt.

Lined up for the next game, I was re-energized. This one sounded like a lot of fun. Hitting my opponent with a (foam) bat? Popping gunge balloons? This one was sure to get everyone messy and nobody was losing their shirt. I cheered as my team was once again doing quite well and rushed to the pool once it was my turn. I must have been a little too excited, because I didn't even get in one swing against letshavefun. Dripping with blue gunge I carelessly wandered over to the losers pool and awaited the inevitable forfeit gunging.

The yellow slime seeped into my clothes. My thick mop head of hair was drenched. It felt pretty gross and slimy as it made my shirt and shorts cling to my body. Fortunately my clothes were already yellow, making me less of a spectacle than the others, but now I look even more like a lemon than before. Rejoining my team I playfully shook some of my gunge onto them. If I'm going to get trashed I may as well have some fun with it, right?

I looked at the scores. We were still very much in the lead. This was going relatively well. I was getting covered, but still on the winning team. I'd never tell my teammates this, but I would be fine with this trend continuing.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Last edited by WAMPup; 10-16-2018 at 06:38 PM.
WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:53 PM   #35
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I stand up as stagehands come around attaching the balloons. The crowd pretty excited knowing its going to get messier. I try to focus and hope I am just awesome at this game as I have a balloon attached to my head, the front of it right above my forehead. One just below my chest and another midway down my right thigh.

I watch as the first pair goes... pink losing... I look over as I am called out against the guy that just pied me last round. I step into the pool, my pink socks soaking in the previous fights gunge. Thinking why did they give me socks with no shoes, I would have much preferred bare feet. I don't want to let my nerves show as I grab the foam club.

I am caught off guard as he smacks my leg... yellow gunge running down it. I glare at him going for the head hoping to throw off his vision. He takes a shot at me and I try to move out of the way but the balloon on my head pops sending yellow gunge cascading down my face and my hair. I could just scream as the crowd laughs. I get one back... but before I can swing again he hits the one over my belly. I am pointed towards my teammate in the loser pool already. I gingerly walk over and watch the rest of the rounds. Our whole team losing. I watch bloxo walk over nervous the whole time as to what this loser pool is all about. Without much fanfare he pulls a lever and yellow slime cascades down on to me and everyone else filling the pool. I can hear the crowd laughing. my hair soaked, my top, shorts, bra, panties and socks all soaked. I wipe my eyes emphatically and drain my hair as the slime still drips down from above and I wait to step out of the pool. clothes clinging to me. Feeling so embarrassed. Looking at the scoreboard now showing us in last. Drenched in yellow... ughhh. I wipe off my body waiting for the next round

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:17 PM   #36
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I join the game nervously as I had been watching as asn alternate from the rear stage area. I am disappointed at joining the pink team both because it's a girly color snd because they are behind.

I listen intently as the rules are explained for the next game. Iwatch getting more snd more nervous as I watch team mate after team mate lose. Before I know it it's my turn to enter the ring. I shake hands with duffduffers and then we save off he scores two early blows soaking me in cold yellow gunge. I manage to retaliate hitting him twice popping two of his balloons and line up to slam the last one but he is faster then me.

I waslk over to the loser pit disappointed in falling after having come so close I watch the rest of the outcomes and start to disappear knowing hoeed far behind we hAve fallen. Before I know it the round isd over and Bloxo is walking over as he pulls the leaver I try to cover up and protect it's no use as I get covered in freezing cold thick yellow custard thst seeps into yher clothing to masked matters worse ghe soaked pink clothing is somewhat see through. I try to towel off and warm up a little bit as I wait for the next round praying that we do better.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 10-17-2018, 09:45 AM   #37
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Man o man 2 rounds in and im messed again. At least my clothes were given back i guess. Pink needs to step it up here soon or we are going to be in trouble

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:18 AM   #38
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sitting in the back giggleing at all the messy players as I pee my diapers then I blush as I hope I don't get pulled in to this as I'm like I did I sign up for this it's to late to back out of the game now all I can hope for is nobody else has a frike accident like kitty

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:21 AM   #39
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post
I'm sitting in the back giggleing at all the messy players as I pee my diapers then I blush as I hope I don't get pulled in to this as I'm like I did I sign up for this it's to late to back out of the game now all I can hope for is nobody else has a frike accident like kitty
Love the commentary

You are guaranteed a slot with the next show!

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 10-17-2018, 04:40 PM   #40
playpig69

Oh man! Kitty, what a way to go

As for my battle with Sportykid, man he packs a punch. That blow to the head, even with the foam bat, kind hurt!

So relieved I came out on top, and really enjoyed seeing Sporty in the losers pool. Felt like justice after that blow! Can’t wait for the next round and feeling pretty invincible right now.

My fellow yellow team, you’re awesome! Lets go win this £2000 cos feeling overconfident I’ve already spent my share on a holiday!
playpig69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:54 PM   #41
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Can I ask all players to pick 4 numbers between 1 and 100?

PM DARES!

Old 10-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #42
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Can I ask all players to pick 4 numbers between 1 and 100?
I will pick 66, 05, 04, 16

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 10-17-2018, 05:41 PM   #43
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I'll choose

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 05:57 PM   #44
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

13, 50, 64, 88

Those are the numbers I shall choose.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 07:34 PM   #45
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

1,2,3,4 big plays with these picks

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, forfeits, gameshow, messy, roleplay