Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-02-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
AnalSlave1

Default Getdare Superpowers

If you were able to have a kinky superpower what would it?
example of kinky superpower: You can make people's clothes dissapear
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:53 PM   #2
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Cool Persuasion

The power of persuasion

It would only work if the person had the slightest interest in doing it. My voice would just be the "push" they would need to actually go through with it...

On a side note, I am going to start a comic about that like right now

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:01 PM   #3
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mind control.

I would say mind control. You could get them to do whatever you want, ie, make them take their clothes off. Lol. The other great thing about mind control is you can blank the whole experience out of their mind and they would never know it happened. Lol.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:03 PM   #4
AnalSlave1

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
The power of persuasion

It would only work if the person had the slightest interest in doing it. My voice would just be the "push" they would need to actually go through with it...

On a side note, I am going to start a comic about that like right now
Interesting, so sort of like hypno.

I would definitely choose to have the power to make people forget about something like if I did something humiliating in public, they react normally but wouldn't have any memories about it.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:10 PM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Conjuration?

Being able to create kinky clothes or other substances. It would save on the cost a lot. If that would be impossible (due to matter/laws of physics rules) I'd have to think of a backup.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:20 PM   #6
badboy3892

Shapeshifting powers. Which isn't inherently kinky in itself I suppose but I'd constantly be using it in kinky ways

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:02 PM   #7
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Mind control is all I need really. I can use if for anything: make someone take of their clothes, make women fall in love with me, make them want to dominate me.....

Ultimately though I think having a power like this would be more trouble then it's worth and not as 'fun' as it may seem.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:11 PM   #8
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Some might say a WAMPup might want to conjure messy substances in large quantities to roll around in all day. Some might think he would want the power to be an actual dog, great fun at parties and getting all of the pats and scritches. But to all of that I say nay! I would want the power of instant cleanup. Practical for all your gunging sessions and perfect for nonkinky day to day upkeep. And of course as a form of control I could always be told not to use this power.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WAMPup for this post:
Old 10-02-2018, 08:48 PM   #9
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

My power would be to shapeshift. I could change my hair color, skin color, body proportions, etc. The limitations would be that I could only change into female forms (I'm a male), I would be incredibly aroused the entire time, and I could only revert to my "normal" form after a DNA injection (i.e. sex).

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 06:18 AM   #10
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Conjuration?

Being able to create kinky clothes or other substances. It would save on the cost a lot. If that would be impossible (due to matter/laws of physics rules) I'd have to think of a backup.
If it didn't break the laws of physics, it wouldn't be a superpower.

And conjuration would be my pick also. Bonus points if I could do it remotely. It would be cool to be in the chat and say "here, use this right now", and have a dildo appear in front of them.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:29 AM   #11
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

I'd make people REALLY want to take off their own clothes.

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 03:40 PM   #12
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

Since its a kinky super power, I would like the power to make some one have a random accident in which they have a pleasant experience with a fetish they didn't know they had.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:21 AM   #13
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalSlave1 View Post
Interesting, so sort of like hypno.

I would definitely choose to have the power to make people forget about something like if I did something humiliating in public, they react normally but wouldn't have any memories about it.
Yes, kinda like hypnotizing someone. Although I chose the power I want with the limitation it has because I don't want to force anyone to do anything they didn't want to. Only persuading those who truly would want to do what I suggested.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 12:20 PM   #14
Vaylex

Probably something with reality bending. I could make girls do whatever I wanted them to do but after I could just change reality back to whatever it was before I did anything to them so that the experience would only exist in my mind
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 02:08 PM   #15
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

The power of growing

For a female it might be fun to be able to grow and shrink a cock. And/or be able to telepathically let it stand or bow.

And for a male, it might be fun to be able to increase (and decrease as well?) the size of female breasts (and perhaps control their waistline as well).

The funny thing is that these power can be very profitable. Many people pay for plastic surgery, while you can earn money and provide a quick semi-natural grow... or go evil and blackmail someone with the prospect of some serious shrinking.

Blocking fun

To go a bit more evil, being able to block someone's ability to orgasm, while also adding the arousal of that person want decrease over time.

A nice backfire could be that as soon as you block someone's orgasm, your own orgasms are blocked as well.

The backfire?

That brings me to the next question,... why telling about a superpower, while the next one can think of a creative drawback?

In that case, I would go for the kinky power of being able to increase (not decrease) the breast-size of women. (the backfire should be something different then having my breasts grow as well).
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk