Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-24-2018, 07:49 PM   #1
Ruchi

Default Pussy Punishment???

Master said I was a bad girl - I came twice without permission - and he wants me to be punished... toys: 1 x dildo, electric toothbrush, hot sauce and toothpaste and normal household supplies (I will tell u if I don't have it)... also plz stay within my limits....
Ruchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:44 PM   #2
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well you can spend the rest of the month with not sitting on a toilet seat
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:55 PM   #3
Ruchi

Default Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Well you can spend the rest of the month with not sitting on a toilet seat
Will do... three months now without sitting on a toilet seat
Old 09-25-2018, 03:43 AM   #4
bdsm2014
getDare Sweetheart

Two drops of hot sauce on your pussy and clit, tie a crotch rope, no panties whenever you have to go out next for an hour or more.
bdsm2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:32 PM   #5
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsm2014 View Post
Two drops of hot sauce on your pussy and clit, tie a crotch rope, no panties whenever you have to go out next for an hour or more.
Well... that stung my pussy bad and the crotch rope just dug into it worse . I was gonna go to the pool but like that would've defeated the purpose so I went shopping instead (for like 2.5 hours)... the burn went away after an hour or so but the crotch rope was bad... thank you for punishing me
The following user says Thank You to Ruchi for this post:
Old 09-25-2018, 06:00 PM   #6
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Default Since you're in need of punishment...

...here's one for you:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 75 times. Do this in 3 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 25 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:12 PM   #7
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
...here's one for you:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 75 times. Do this in 3 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 25 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
F****ckk.... my pussy hurts now (my nipples are ok tho - I didn't have clamps so I just used clothespins). The clit slapping was almost too much and I had to put toothpaste on my raw, throbbing clit straight after (from another PM dare) which bacsially made me crazy... the pain was intense but I loved it sooo much thank you for punishing me
Old 09-26-2018, 08:29 PM   #8
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

As you seem to like not sitting on a toilet seat its extended till the end of the year
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:57 PM   #9
badboy3892

Since you came without permission, you now have to be my pet chicken. Get 5 large eggs and insert them one at a time into your pussy. Now to lay your eggs you will have to edge five times. After each edge you must push one of the eggs out of your cunt. Oh, and chicken isn't as good without sauce, so put a few drops of the hot sauce on your clit after the third edge and slather your labia with it after the fourth.

And make absolutely sure you don't actually cum; after all, that's what got you here in the first place, isn't it? If you do not only will your master be mad, but you'll have to break all the eggs still in your pussy and not be allowed to clean the mess out until you've completed the rest of your edges.

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:17 PM   #10
Master.P

Tie a string to your toothbrush and the other end to a clothespin. Coat the entire toothbrush with tiger balm. Insert the toothbrush so that the entire thing is inside your pussy turned on and brushing against your g-spot, then attach the clothespin to your clit. Using additional clothespins place then on your outer pussy lips so that your pussy is pinned shut. Next pinch and pull your nipples hard so that become erect. Now rub some tiger balm and hot sauce on both nipples before placing clothespins on them. In order to remove the clothespins you must complete the following in the order listed:

1. Place the dildo in your mouth as far as you can and keep it there until directed to remove it.

2. Using a belt/paddle/wooden spoon spank each ass check 25 times as hard as you can stand.

3. Sit on the roughest carpet you have. 15 sit ups followed by 25 jumping jacks and 15 squats.

4. Get in your knees with your head down and your ass on your feet. Remove the dildo and say the following: "I am a bad girl and deserve this punishment for not being able to control myself from cumming." Repeat that mantra while you take the same instrument you used to spank your ass and spank your tits 25 times on each tit.

5. Still on your knees, bend over so that your head is on the floor and your ass up in the air. With your eyes viewing your clipped pussy and tits, apologize to your master for being a bad girl and beg for his forgiveness. You are to continue to apologize and beg for forgiveness for 5 minutes.

Standing up with your feet as far apart as you can and your head lowered, remove each clip from your nipples by simply pulling it off, do not open the clothespin to take them off. Repeat the following with the clothespins on your pussy. You are now to remove the clothes pin from your clit and then with your hands behind your back and using only your pussy muscles and gravity push the toothbrush out of your pussy. Finally rub hot sauce around every part of your pussy and then tiger balm your clit. Take the wooden spoon and spank your opened pussy 10 times and then your clit 10 times. Spank each ass check and pussy and clit 15 times for each time you came during this. Finally put on a pair of panties that cover your ass and place a scrubbing pad on each ass cheek and your pussy and the same for a bra covering both nipples. Now pit on a dress and go for a walk or shopping. Report back.

Questions or just want to talk or need a mentor (very important) please feel free to contact me on here anytime. If you prefer skype/kik let me know and we can work something out, I do use both.

BDSM Test
Master.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:46 PM   #11
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
As you seem to like not sitting on a toilet seat its extended till the end of the year
I don't really like it but ok....
Old 09-26-2018, 09:48 PM   #12
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy3892 View Post
Since you came without permission, you now have to be my pet chicken. Get 5 large eggs and insert them one at a time into your pussy. Now to lay your eggs you will have to edge five times. After each edge you must push one of the eggs out of your cunt. Oh, and chicken isn't as good without sauce, so put a few drops of the hot sauce on your clit after the third edge and slather your labia with it after the fourth.

And make absolutely sure you don't actually cum; after all, that's what got you here in the first place, isn't it? If you do not only will your master be mad, but you'll have to break all the eggs still in your pussy and not be allowed to clean the mess out until you've completed the rest of your edges.
The hot sauce is not fun... when all over my pussy... and the eggs were too much sensation (I came) I'm really sorry. Anyway, I broke the eggs in my pussy (the shells killed and it did NOT feel good) and my master whipped my pussy after that... please punish more if you see necessary (master wants you to).
Old 09-26-2018, 09:50 PM   #13
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master.P View Post
Tie a string to your toothbrush and the other end to a clothespin. Coat the entire toothbrush with tiger balm. Insert the toothbrush so that the entire thing is inside your pussy turned on and brushing against your g-spot, then attach the clothespin to your clit. Using additional clothespins place then on your outer pussy lips so that your pussy is pinned shut. Next pinch and pull your nipples hard so that become erect. Now rub some tiger balm and hot sauce on both nipples before placing clothespins on them. In order to remove the clothespins you must complete the following in the order listed:

1. Place the dildo in your mouth as far as you can and keep it there until directed to remove it.

2. Using a belt/paddle/wooden spoon spank each ass check 25 times as hard as you can stand.

3. Sit on the roughest carpet you have. 15 sit ups followed by 25 jumping jacks and 15 squats.

4. Get in your knees with your head down and your ass on your feet. Remove the dildo and say the following: "I am a bad girl and deserve this punishment for not being able to control myself from cumming." Repeat that mantra while you take the same instrument you used to spank your ass and spank your tits 25 times on each tit.

5. Still on your knees, bend over so that your head is on the floor and your ass up in the air. With your eyes viewing your clipped pussy and tits, apologize to your master for being a bad girl and beg for his forgiveness. You are to continue to apologize and beg for forgiveness for 5 minutes.

Standing up with your feet as far apart as you can and your head lowered, remove each clip from your nipples by simply pulling it off, do not open the clothespin to take them off. Repeat the following with the clothespins on your pussy. You are now to remove the clothes pin from your clit and then with your hands behind your back and using only your pussy muscles and gravity push the toothbrush out of your pussy. Finally rub hot sauce around every part of your pussy and then tiger balm your clit. Take the wooden spoon and spank your opened pussy 10 times and then your clit 10 times. Spank each ass check and pussy and clit 15 times for each time you came during this. Finally put on a pair of panties that cover your ass and place a scrubbing pad on each ass cheek and your pussy and the same for a bra covering both nipples. Now pit on a dress and go for a walk or shopping. Report back.
I dont hae tiger balm... could i use toothpaste or hot sauce?
Old 09-26-2018, 09:53 PM   #14
Master.P

Do you have something like icy hot? If not you may use toothpaste as long as it is a mint toothpaste.

Questions or just want to talk or need a mentor (very important) please feel free to contact me on here anytime. If you prefer skype/kik let me know and we can work something out, I do use both.

BDSM Test
Master.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:36 PM   #15
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master.P View Post
Do you have something like icy hot? If not you may use toothpaste as long as it is a mint toothpaste.
No icyhot... will use mint toothpaste... report in a few

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, pussy punishment