Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-19-2018, 05:42 AM   #1
deeprav

Default A bad sissy student needs a lesson

I have skipped a whole day of college again today because I’m a bold sissy who won’t stay in and get her proper education, my tight sissy ass is still not stretched to breaking point like I have set out to do and I am not completing the tasks set out to me regularly anymore. I think I need the masters and mistresses of get dare to give me a hard painful lesson and continue to punish me until I am being the good obedient sissy slut I should be. Please punish me and continue to give me punishments for any days I skip class or don’t complete my tasks and maybe even a reward every now and again if you think I deserve it I leave my faith in your hands now masters.

My name is Emily and I am nothing but a Sissy cumslut

FILL MY SISSY HOLE WITH CUM

Likes: spanking, anal, cum eating, pain, piss, scat, pee holding, enema, hookup
Limits: public, family, face, cam, illegal

Sex map
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...f8045.78124692

Kik deeprav

Kik or pm me hookup and I will let you post an ad offering me to whoever you wish and you can organise the hookup only telling me where and when

PM Dares
deeprav is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, punishment, sissy, slave