Old 09-12-2018, 07:11 AM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default 18f Window humiliation

I have two last days home alone before I am off to uni. I live on the corner of a four way crossroads and all of the windows in my house can be seen by one of these main roads. I would really like to do some very humiliating window dares to make the most of these crossroads before I'm gone for uni. If you want it at a specific window, upstairs, downstairs, in a particular room, just say with one

Please have fun humiliating and hurting this slut. I will write detailed reports for every task I do. Have fun torturing me for your own pleasure

Thank you

Last edited by masochistic-brat; 09-12-2018 at 08:14 AM.
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 07:54 AM   #2
WildSikes

First off, get naked for this task.
Second, you are to edge yourself with an object you can find in that room the window is part of. Giving each one a nice 10 min show before moving to the next one.
Lastly, once you have done it at each window, roll a dice to select which lucky window gets to display you finishing off with finally cumming.

Report back like a good slut. Eager to see how well it turns out.

Master

Interests: Teasing, humiliation, hidden public, slight risk, training, taking control, experimenting new and creative ideas.

Dislikes: Blood, extreme pain, extreme bondage.(pretty much very extreme things. Prefer to keep my girls in good condition. Doesn't mean I wont do the lighter side of pain and bondage.)

Kik - dark_sikes
WildSikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:20 AM   #3
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Okay, the order in which you do the preparations is of course not important so feel free to change it however it works best for you.

Get naked and write "cheap whore" on your belly.
Put one clothes peg on each of your nipples and use a second pair to spread open your labia (put one on each and tape the clothespins against your inner thighs afterwards).
Gag yourself with your worn panties and tape your toothbrush with toothpaste applied on it against the window. It should be on the height of your pussy if you kneel on the windowsill.
Take two pieces of tape and roll them together such that it is a ring with the sticky side outside everywhere.
Kneel down on the windowsill with your upper body facing the window (make sure that you can not fall down backwards and/ or that you donīt hurt yourself if you do by throwing a lot of blankets behind you or something).
Put on a blindfold and press your body against the window. Tape one of the prepared "tape rings" on the inside of your hands, spread your arms and smack them against the window.
Push your clit/ pussy against the toothbrush and hump/ grind on it until you manage to edge (or if you canīt do that for at least 10 minutes; set a timer beforehand).
Obviously you should stick to the window this way until you have finished.
Let me know if the dare is doable for you.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:05 AM   #4
frukostflingor
getDare Sweetheart

Get naked and stand in a window facing the road with most pedestrians.

Now while naked in the window knock at the window to people passing by. You are not allowed to leave the window until 15 person have waved to you.

Like questions. Dare pictures, non public, games

Will not do: pet play, messy, poo, scat, cum eating, anything illegal or permanent, face pics, anything involving family / friends, animals, cross dressing, public nudity, anal, diapers, blood
--------------------------------------------
I live in the modern world there we use the metric system.
Snapchat/kik: Frostigaflingor
frukostflingor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #5
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Perhaps you will enjoy this dare:

Put something like peanut butter or Nutella on the window. Make sure you have to stand really tip-toe to lick it from your windows. Also, make sure that all the windows have enough food to lick, just very small portions distributed well.

When you start licking windows, you are not to stop until they are clean. Meanwhile try to keep your hands behind your back. A loosely knotted piece of rope where you can stick your wrists in and out of might help. No doubt you will give a good show to the public down below, while you are forced to look at your food to be able to lick it up properly, as you press your naked body to the glass.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:06 PM   #6
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

If you have curtains you need to hold them wide open for 10 minutes.You will be naked and will have to hold your arms at full length. If you close the curtains or let go add 2 minutes.
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:44 AM   #7
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildSikes View Post
First off, get naked for this task.
Second, you are to edge yourself with an object you can find in that room the window is part of. Giving each one a nice 10 min show before moving to the next one.
Lastly, once you have done it at each window, roll a dice to select which lucky window gets to display you finishing off with finally cumming.

Report back like a good slut. Eager to see how well it turns out.
I started in my bedroom and used a marker pen to bring myself to edge. My window faces two roads and I'm not sure if I was seen or not.

I moved on to my parents' room. They have two windows so I edged once in front of each windownipple using a bottle of face cream that my mum has.

My sister's room was next, her window faces one road. I used one of her mascaras to bring my self to edge. By this point is was very horny.

When I went downstairs I was more tense. The kitchen has two windows: one facing a road and one facing the back garden. From where I stood I could be seen by both windows. I edged twice as there were two windows. I used a wooden spoon for the edges. Several cars drove by but I don't know if anybody saw me.

The living room faces a different two roads (one road outside a window each). Cars drove past both times, I'm sure someone must have seen me whilst I was at these windows. By this point I really really wanted to cum but I managed to complete the last two edges without cumming, using a pen.

I allocated a number to each window (in order of which window I went to first to last) and used a a random number generator to decide which window. I got a three which was my sister's window. I used her mascara to make myself cum

Thank you for this task I really enjoyed it
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:
Old 09-13-2018, 12:49 PM   #8
ksoma
getDare Succubus

There is a very good chance this one isn't doable, but.... maybe you'll surprise me? So I figure I'll throw it out there.

Get clear double sided tape and thumbtacks. Put the tape on the window in two spaces, and stick the thumbtacks to the tape.

Use the busiest window in your home. The one that is all but guaranteed to be looked at the most.

Strip naked, and press your tits into the tacks.

Edge once for every dare you have done involving these windows, in the last week, and then cum.
Pull yourself back, peel the tape off the windows, and lean back in, pressing your breasts to the glass so the marks could be seen. Edge two more times and then orgasm.

Whatever you used to get off with (fingers or some improved toy) should be slowly licked clean, while still as up against the windows as possible, before you finally pull away all the way
Old 09-13-2018, 02:30 PM   #9
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Okay, the order in which you do the preparations is of course not important so feel free to change it however it works best for you.

Get naked and write "cheap whore" on your belly.
Put one clothes peg on each of your nipples and use a second pair to spread open your labia (put one on each and tape the clothespins against your inner thighs afterwards).
Gag yourself with your worn panties and tape your toothbrush with toothpaste applied on it against the window. It should be on the height of your pussy if you kneel on the windowsill.
Take two pieces of tape and roll them together such that it is a ring with the sticky side outside everywhere.
Kneel down on the windowsill with your upper body facing the window (make sure that you can not fall down backwards and/ or that you donīt hurt yourself if you do by throwing a lot of blankets behind you or something).
Put on a blindfold and press your body against the window. Tape one of the prepared "tape rings" on the inside of your hands, spread your arms and smack them against the window.
Push your clit/ pussy against the toothbrush and hump/ grind on it until you manage to edge (or if you canīt do that for at least 10 minutes; set a timer beforehand).
Obviously you should stick to the window this way until you have finished.
Let me know if the dare is doable for you.
Thank you for this dare it was very good.

I did this in my sisters room as her bed is under her window. I stripped naked and wrote CHEAP WHORE is capitals in black sharpie on my stomach. I put a plastic clothespin on each nipple. This hurt when they were initially put on but after some time the pain dulled to an ache. The clothespins on my labia didn't hurt much.

I gagged myself with my thong and taped my toothbrush to the window. I then covered my toothbrush with toothpaste. I then sorted out the tape and put it on my hands. I knelt on the windowsill and used an old school tie as a blindfold. I then put my hands on the window spread out.

I then began to grind against the toothbrush. The toothpaste began to sting. The pain turned me on a lot. The idea that someone may have seen me also turned me on a lot. These two things put together made me extremely turned on and horny. It took somewhere between 10 and 15 minutes to edge.
The following 2 users say Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, pain, spanking, torture, window humiliation