Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-06-2018, 08:00 AM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default Hurt, Humiliate And Degrade This Whore

I'm not doing much for the next week until I start Uni, so I'm requesting tasks to keep me busy.

Hurt, humiliate and degrade me in whatever way you want for the next week. Detailed reports shall be given.

Tasks may be whatever you like (within limits), including rules, punishments and whatever else you can think of.

Please help keep this dumb slut busy and thank you for your time
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 08:52 AM   #2
PeakingBlinder

Spank yourself 10x hard first thing every morning and last thing before you go to bed. Count out loud.

I wonder if you're in a shared house, with someone that may hear?
PeakingBlinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 08:59 AM   #3
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder View Post
Spank yourself 10x hard first thing every morning and last thing before you go to bed. Count out loud.

I wonder if you're in a shared house, with someone that may hear?
Thank you. I will start doing this from now on and report how it is going. Yes I do share a house with people who might hear
Old 09-06-2018, 09:56 AM   #4
masochistic-brat

Default Report for PMed dare

Task:
Cover your nipples and clit with hot sauce, then go make your pin bra and wear that for 45 minutes.

Once the time is up take off the bra and slap your nipples and breasts 100 times on each with the back of your biggest hair brush.

Then insert the handle of the brush into your pussy and pump it 150 times nice and deep

Report:
I'm sorry but I don't have hot sauce so I used toothpaste instead.

I put a large amount on toothpaste on my clit and nipples. At first the sensation was nice and tingly and cool but it soon shifted into a burning sensation. I used an old bra to create the pin bra. The bra was a size too small so the pins hurt more than they would have otherwise. The pins over my nipples hurt the most. The pins scratched against my skin when I moved. It wasn't enough to ever break skin as the pins are quite blunt but it was painful and frustrating. The pain made me turned on very quickly and I felt incredibly horny for the whole task.

My breasts were very sensitive by the time I took the bra off so the spanks to my breasts stung more than they usually would. Spanking always turns me on and this was no different. Something about the stinging/bruising sensation always makes me wet. It was very difficult not to cum when I was inserting the brush handle in my pussy but I didn't as I had no permission to. By the time I was finished my breasts were a mid/deep red
The following 2 users say Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:
Old 09-06-2018, 10:13 AM   #5
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Do this degrading typing task that involves obeying commands.

If you wish, I can pm you a list of the commands that pop-up, after you've finished the task. That might help writing a report on this forum, should you decide to write one.

*Edit*
By the way, I love your previous report. And out of curiosity, are you willing to upload a picture of your pin bra? (Although a faceless picture of you wearing it would most certainly be great, I mean a picture of the bra lying on a table or floor. I general i assume that people in do not like to upload pictures of themselves, even faceless ones.)

Last edited by ExplorerOfDesires; 09-06-2018 at 10:21 AM.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 04:14 PM   #6
masochistic-brat

Default Report for PMed dare

Task:
To start with, I want you to strip naked, fall on your knees. Write "Dumb slut" on your tits, "fuckmeat" on your belly, "cumdumpster" above your cunt and get clothespins. Put 2 on your nipples, 2 on your armpits and get your thong. After that rub your pussy with it, edging once, gently stuffing thong in. I want it deep inside you! When your cunt will be stuffed, I want you to edge twice more, this time fingering yourself. When you will finish your edges, pull thong out and open your mouth wide....gag yourself,little bitch! Collar yourself with a belt tied around your neck, get on all fours like a puppy and hump a pillow, edging 3 more times!

Report:
Thank you sir.

I stripped naked and then used a red sharpie to write. In capital letters I wrote DUMBSLUT across both of my breasts, FUCKMEAT across the top of my stomach, and CUMDUMPSTER at the bottom of my stomach, above my cunt.

I put a plastic clothespin on each nipple and each armpit. My nipples stung when they were put on. The pain turned me on, which made it pretty easy to edge. I used my black, lacy thong to rub my pussy. After my edge I pushed the thong into my pussy. By this point I was very turned on. Whilst I was edging the clothespins on my armpits kept falling off. Once they fell off I immediately put them back on.

I then started to finger myself. With my thong in my pussy I felt quite full. It didn't take me long to edge twice. By this point I was becoming very horny.

When I took my thong out of my pussy it was very wet. It was embarrassing tasting myself and being gagged with my wet thong.

I use a brown leather belt as a collar and then got on my hands and knees. It took a bit longer to edge by humping my pillow, however once I found a good rhythm and angle for humping I came to the edge quicker. By the end of the three minutes there was a wet patch on my pillow and I was left extremely horny and frustrated.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:17 PM   #7
Everill
getDare Devil

Here's one.
Put clothes pegs on your nipples and clit and blindfold yourself for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes remove the pegs by pulling them off (without opening) and put toothpaste on your clit and nipples and spend another 10 minutes blindfolded.
Also I would recommend ear plugs to make it harder.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 06:51 PM   #8
alucard346
Account Banned

Here's something you could try:
Get your clothespins and get ready to edge! Start with one clip on each nipple but have a third one close by. Begin by masturbating by rubbing your clit but as you go pull and twist each clothespin on you nipples. When you're ready to edge, stop an quickly put the third cloth pin right on your clit. flick it as you clam down.

When ready take off the clip on your clit and spank each tit and your pussy five times each. Start masturbating again. Now when you edge, clip your clit again but slowly and roughly pull one of the cloth pins off one of your nipples. When calmed down, remove the clip from your clit, slap each tit and your pussy five times.

Start masturbating again, this time when you edge do the removed the other nipple clip. still clip your clit when you edge and spank yourself afterward.

For the final round, edge again, and put the clip back on your clit when you edge. You are allow to cum now if and only if you keep the clip on and play with your clit until you cum. have fun!
Old 09-06-2018, 07:27 PM   #9
andy4
Distinguished Member

Start by placing four clothes pins on each of your pussy lips.
Now with a household item of your choice start masturbating; at the 5 minute mark add a clothes pin to your clit.

Keep masturbating at the 10 minute mark remove only the clit pin; at 15 put it back on repeat till you get to 30 minutes.

Each time you cum put a lip stick mark above your pussy.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:32 AM   #10
masochistic-brat

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Do this degrading typing task that involves obeying commands.

If you wish, I can pm you a list of the commands that pop-up, after you've finished the task. That might help writing a report on this forum, should you decide to write one.

*Edit*
By the way, I love your previous report. And out of curiosity, are you willing to upload a picture of your pin bra? (Although a faceless picture of you wearing it would most certainly be great, I mean a picture of the bra lying on a table or floor. I general i assume that people in do not like to upload pictures of themselves, even faceless ones.)
Thank you for this task.

I stripped naked and edged through my thong. Once I had completed this edge I removed my thong and placed it next to my keyboard. I was then naked apart from my tallest high heels. These heels are a pair of pale pink stilettos with black lace over the top. I then put on a dark but bright red coloured lipstick. This outfit made me look like the whore I am and the thought of this turned me on.

I had to type 42 lines of: "I am a horny slut who needs to know her place and obey commands." It took me 43 minutes and 51.7 seconds. I wrote 85 letters per minute on average and made 44 mistakes. Typing this was very useful as it ingrained what I am and made me horny.

The lines were interrupted by different tasks. The interruptions that came up for me were:
Kneel down, keep your back straight and your knees apart and continue typing like this
Stand up, with your feet two feet apart and continue typing like this
On your knees, with your legs open, and continue typing like this
Stand up with your legs spread and back straight and continue typing like this
Pull your nipples firmly upwards for 10 seconds
Grope and mold your tits roughly for 12 second
Hands behind your head as you push your titties forward and shake them while imagining people staring down at you as you close your eyes for 10 seconds.
Stick two fingers in your cunt for 10 seconds
Firmly pull those cunt lips outwards for 10 seconds
Grab each ass cheek and pull them apart for 10 seconds
Get on your hands and knees, with your bottom facing this screen. Keep that position for 7 seconds as you wiggle your bottom
Get on your hands and knees, with your bottom facing this screen. Keep that position for 7 seconds, while spreading your ass cheeks.
Hands on your head, close your eyes and say three times out loud: "I am nothing but a horny cunt".
Firmly slap each tit five times and slap your cunt ten times.

My favourite interruption was: " Firmly slap each tit five times and slap your cunt ten times." as I really like spanking myself. However as the spanks turned me on it became harder to concentrate. And "Grope and mold your tits roughly for 12 second" as it made me feel as if someone was just using my body without care for my comfort.

I made the most mistakes after the interruption: "Hands on your head, close your eyes and say three times out loud: "I am nothing but a horny cunt"." As I would start to type 'I am nothing but a horny cunt'. Both statements are true but I am such a dumb slut that I could only focus on one of these facts at a time.

It was difficult to type whenever I got one of these instructions:
Kneel down, keep your back straight and your knees apart and continue typing like this
As my back or legs would start to ache and I would have to either hold my laptop or put it in awkward places.

By the end of all my lines I was extremely horny and finding it very difficult to concentrate. However I read through the finishing instructions. The instructions stated that if I wished to cum I had to beg for it. My request went as this:
"Thank you very much for the writing lines task I very much appreciate the time and effort put in to it. I just completed it.

If it would please you I would very very much like to cum. However if you wish to deny me of this for a period of time it is your right as I am merely a dumb slut. The task made me extremely horny and very wet and I would really really really like to cum. However as you spent effort creating this task I will follow your decision on it.

I would also please ask that if you know what all the tasks within were you send them to me so that I may write a full report. I remember most of them however I do not want to risk forgetting any.

Thank you"

You did not give me permission to cum as you wished my horny cunt to be a but more excited before allowing me the honour.

In answer to your questions:
Does reading this answer arouses your horny cunt?
And was a part of you secretly hoping I would deny you to orgasm?

Yes reading your denial of my wish to cum aroused me greatly as it shows I am a slut to be used and not for my own pleasure.
And yes I small part of me was hoping for you to deny my request although mostly I simply wished to cum.

You instructed me to ask again after I have done another task for you. I will write another report after that, thank you.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:52 AM   #11
masochistic-brat

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
Thank you for this task.

I stripped naked and edged through my thong. Once I had completed this edge I removed my thong and placed it next to my keyboard. I was then naked apart from my tallest high heels. These heels are a pair of pale pink stilettos with black lace over the top. I then put on a dark but bright red coloured lipstick. This outfit made me look like the whore I am and the thought of this turned me on.

I had to type 42 lines of: "I am a horny slut who needs to know her place and obey commands." It took me 43 minutes and 51.7 seconds. I wrote 85 letters per minute on average and made 44 mistakes. Typing this was very useful as it ingrained what I am and made me horny.

The lines were interrupted by different tasks. The interruptions that came up for me were:
Pull your nipples firmly upwards for 10 seconds
Grope and mold your tits roughly for 12 second
Hands behind your head as you push your titties forward and shake them while imagining people staring down at you as you close your eyes for 10 seconds.
Stick two fingers in your cunt for 10 seconds
Firmly pull those cunt lips outwards for 10 seconds
Grab each ass cheek and pull them apart for 10 seconds
Get on your hands and knees, with your bottom facing this screen. Keep that position for 7 seconds as you wiggle your bottom
Get on your hands and knees, with your bottom facing this screen. Keep that position for 7 seconds, while spreading your ass cheeks.
Hands on your head, close your eyes and say three times out loud: "I am nothing but a horny cunt".
Firmly slap each tit five times and slap your cunt ten times.

My favourite interruption was: " Firmly slap each tit five times and slap your cunt ten times." as I really like spanking myself. However as the spanks turned me on it became harder to concentrate. And "Grope and mold your tits roughly for 12 second" as it made me feel as if someone was just using my body without care for my comfort.

I made the most mistakes after the interruption: "Hands on your head, close your eyes and say three times out loud: "I am nothing but a horny cunt"." As I would start to type 'I am nothing but a horny cunt'. Both statements are true but I am such a dumb slut that I could only focus on one of these facts at a time.

It was difficult to type whenever I got one of these instructions:
As my back or legs would start to ache and I would have to either hold my laptop or put it in awkward places.

By the end of all my lines I was extremely horny and finding it very difficult to concentrate. However I read through the finishing instructions. The instructions stated that if I wished to cum I had to beg for it. My request went as this:
"Thank you very much for the writing lines task I very much appreciate the time and effort put in to it. I just completed it.

If it would please you I would very very much like to cum. However if you wish to deny me of this for a period of time it is your right as I am merely a dumb slut. The task made me extremely horny and very wet and I would really really really like to cum. However as you spent effort creating this task I will follow your decision on it.

I would also please ask that if you know what all the tasks within were you send them to me so that I may write a full report. I remember most of them however I do not want to risk forgetting any.

Thank you"

You did not give me permission to cum as you wished my horny cunt to be a but more excited before allowing me the honour.

In answer to your questions:
Does reading this answer arouses your horny cunt?
And was a part of you secretly hoping I would deny you to orgasm?

Yes reading your denial of my wish to cum aroused me greatly as it shows I am a slut to be used and not for my own pleasure.
And yes I small part of me was hoping for you to deny my request although mostly I simply wished to cum.

You instructed me to ask again after I have done another task for you. I will write another report after that, thank you.
First I stripped down to my blue lacy thong and placed a clothespin upon each nipple. I was not allowed to remove these clothespins unless given a specific instructions to do so.

The task was to write 50 lines of: "I am a naughty little brat who needs to be put in her place." If I stopped for 45 seconds 5 more lines were added. If a peg fell of I was to replace it and then wait 1 minutes before I continued writing.

The pain from the clothespins was immediate and made me considerably horny. This was increased by the edge I then did before I started the lines. This made it difficult to focus on typing and not making too many errors.

The lines were also broken up by interruption examples. The interruption that I was given included:

Rotated the pegs ninety degrees. As in, remove and re-apply them.
Switch the pegs. Place the left peg on your right nipple and vice versa
These two were painful and helpful at the same time. The blood going back to my nipples was painful and so was then reapplying the pins. This pain made me more horny. It was helpful when the pegs were close to falling off. This happened a couple of times, but then I got this instruction and could put the back on fully.

Perform five proper jumping jacks
Perform three proper jumping jacks
These two instructions were the main cause of any pegs falling, or almost falling, off. This was especially true when I get many of these consecutively- or without a reapply between them. This was the reason the peg on my left nipple fell off twice and the one on my right nipple fell off once.

Get on your elbows and knees for three seconds
Lay down on your back with your arms and legs spread. Lift your ass from the ground for three seconds
Stand with your legs straight and bend forward. Lets see if you're flexible enough to reach the ground with your hands
These three tested my ability to get into or stay in uncomfortable positions. I could do the first two easily, but I was never flexible enough to touch the ground.

I eventually finished the lines after 48 minutes and 27.1 seconds. I completed 65 lines in total and made 104 mistakes. The mistakes tended to be either at the very beginning of the sentence (which didn't bother me too much), or when I got to the very last word (this was very annoying and happened way too much. I typed 132 letters per minute on average.

After the lines were done I had to switch the pegs one more time and then complete 25 jumping jacks. The switching the pegs helped keep them on for all 25 (just about). It really hurt, them coming of bit by bit. It made me very turned on.

Thank you for this task
Old 09-09-2018, 05:14 AM   #12
TIM1
getDare Devil

Default proper measurments

I want you to take a marker or pen and measure your body, then write results on your body and share it here

the measurements are:
lenght of left feet
lenght of right feet
circuit of your left anckle
circuit of your right anckle
circuit of your left calf
circuit of your right calf
circuit of your left thigh
circuit of your right thigh
circuit around your ass
depth of your pussy
circuit of your waist
circuit of your chest below boobs
circuit of your chest above boobs
circuti around left breast
circuti around right breast
vertical and horizontal size of left nipple

I want it to look like on pic I enclose

Click image for larger version

Name:	meass.png
Views:	43
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	8273
vertical and horizontal size of right nipple
circuit of your left arm
circuit of your right arm
circuit of your left wrist
circuit of your right wrist
lenght of your middle finger of left hand
lenght of your middle finger of righthand
circuit of your neck
your weight (write it on your stomach)
your height (write on your forhead)
size of your boobs (writ on left boob)

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:10 AM   #13
masochistic-brat

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Here's one.
Put clothes pegs on your nipples and clit and blindfold yourself for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes remove the pegs by pulling them off (without opening) and put toothpaste on your clit and nipples and spend another 10 minutes blindfolded.
Also I would recommend ear plugs to make it harder.
To increase the humiliation and risk of this I decided to do it in front of my window. It was done at night with the blinds open and the light on.

I put two plastic clothespins on my nipples and another on my clit. They all hurt a lot, but my nipples hurt more as they are very sensitive. I set a ten minute timer on my phone and put in headphones with white noise playing (as I didn't have any earplugs). I used my old school tie to blindfold myself. The ten minutes was quite frustrating as all I had to focus on was the pain, which turned me on, or the idea someone might see me, which also turned me on. This left me extremely frustrated as I was horny, in pain and embarrassed.

After the timer went off I took the blindfold off. I pulled the clothespin off of my right nipple slowly. It really hurt as it pulled my nipples out further for longer. So I pulled the clothespins off of my left nipple slowly to see if it would hurt less. It didn't. It hurt about the same amount, but in a different way, it was rough and quick whilst the other was slow and long. I ended doing a stilted mixture of both to get the one off of my clit (somehow that hurt even more). I then applied the toothpaste. This soon started burning which was and odd feeling to add to the remaining pain from the clothespins. I set the timer again and put the blindfold back on. The second 10 minutes was spent the same as the first, just with a different type of pain. By the end I was extremely frustrated and horny. Thank you very much for this task
Old 09-09-2018, 07:26 AM   #14
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard346 View Post
Here's something you could try:
Get your clothespins and get ready to edge! Start with one clip on each nipple but have a third one close by. Begin by masturbating by rubbing your clit but as you go pull and twist each clothespin on you nipples. When you're ready to edge, stop an quickly put the third cloth pin right on your clit. flick it as you clam down.

When ready take off the clip on your clit and spank each tit and your pussy five times each. Start masturbating again. Now when you edge, clip your clit again but slowly and roughly pull one of the cloth pins off one of your nipples. When calmed down, remove the clip from your clit, slap each tit and your pussy five times.

Start masturbating again, this time when you edge do the removed the other nipple clip. still clip your clit when you edge and spank yourself afterward.

For the final round, edge again, and put the clip back on your clit when you edge. You are allow to cum now if and only if you keep the clip on and play with your clit until you cum. have fun!

For the final round, edge again, and put the clip back on your clit when you edge. You are allow to cum now if and only if you keep the clip on and play with your clit until you cum.

Thank you for this task. I stripped naked and put a clothespin on each nipple. I was already turned on and horny from a previous task so it did not take me long to be ready to edge. The sharp pain on my very sensitive clit almost had my orgasm but I held it off. It took a while (and a lot of flicking) to finally calm down.

Once I had I removed the pin from my clit. I hit my pussy five times hard, which turned me on a lot. It again didn't take much masturbation to reach the edge. I clipped my clit again, to the same effect, perhaps slightly less so as I was prepared for what to expect. Pulling a clothespin off of my tits was torturous. I think I prefer pulling them off quickly. It doesn't hurt less but it's quicker, still the pain was appreciated.

Once I had calmed down the spanks turned me on again. I love spanks no matter where I am being spanked and this was no different. I got to the edge even quicker this time as I was so horny. Again the clipping and unclipling both hurt and the spanks turned me on.

I edged again and put the clip on. I didn't cum as (at the time of completing this) I was in denial. Overall I ended up extremely horny. Thank you very much for this task
Old 09-09-2018, 08:52 AM   #15
Everill
getDare Devil

Since you like pegs I think we should add some more.
Not sure how many pegs you have but I hope it's enough
  1. Start by putting 2 inside of each thigh.
  2. Then put 2 on each labia, one on the top and one on the bottom.
  3. Put one on your clit.
  4. Then put 6 pegs in 2 lines going up your lower torso.
  5. Put 2 on you belly button, one on top and one of the the bottom.
  6. Put 2 on the bottom of each boob.
  7. Put 2 on each of your nipples.
  8. Put 2 underneath each arm.
  9. Put one on your nose.
  10. put one of each ear lobe.

Now you have to choice of 2 challenges. Choose one (or both )
  1. Try and get dressed. For each peg that comes off, edge.
  2. Remove all of them without opening any.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, humiliation, pain, punishment, tasks