Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 08-07-2018, 10:13 AM   #1
Skullkitten

Default Nipple piercings - how to play safely after having them pierced?

Basically I can't find any good info at all on safety during bdsm play with pierced nipples.
If anyone has them pierced or knows information please do share.

Mostly what I want to know are the following:

How long can you keep nipple piercings out for?

Nipple clamp safety for pierced nipples?

Can I use nipple enlargement kits with my bars in?

If anyone has any other ideas and tips its very welcome please do share any wisdom.

PM DARES for me please

LIKES/LIMITS/PUNISHMENT IDEAS
Skullkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 08:53 AM   #2
Kitten
The One & Only

Smile

I no longer have them, but I have had nipple piercings in the past so I'll try to answer what I can.

I could take mine out for 2 - 3 days at a time without much (but some!) issue. But I would guess it will depend on the diameter of the bar and how well/quick you heal. However, do not take them out while they are still healing except for cleaning or else they will close up very quickly.

I have worn nipple clamps with my nipple piercings, but cannot attest to the safety of this. But, I can say that you will be able to feel the bar of the piercing in your flesh and it is not generally hard to clamp beyond/before that particular part of tissue. Personally I found it unbearable to do otherwise.

I have no experience with nipple enlargement kits (do you mean suction cups?) so I am really not too sure about this.

On a side note, please be prepared that nipple piercings can effect the sensitivity of the nipple. In my case it increased from barely any to pleasantly sensitive. However, I've also heard of cases where they became unbearably sensitive, and cases where they lost all sensation.

Additionally, I would add that once they are healed I have never been too careful with my nipple piercings but did not have any serious issues. They were fun to play with (even roughly) in my case, and the only downside I found is that they can get caught in (lace) bra's, especially if you use dangling jewelry for your piercings.

Hopefully this has been a little helpful and there will be some replies from people with more knowledge on this topic.

Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:56 AM   #3
Skullkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I no longer have them, but I have had nipple piercings in the past so I'll try to answer what I can.

I could take mine out for 2 - 3 days at a time without much (but some!) issue. But I would guess it will depend on the diameter of the bar and how well/quick you heal. However, do not take them out while they are still healing except for cleaning or else they will close up very quickly.

I have worn nipple clamps with my nipple piercings, but cannot attest to the safety of this. But, I can say that you will be able to feel the bar of the piercing in your flesh and it is not generally hard to clamp beyond/before that particular part of tissue. Personally I found it unbearable to do otherwise.

I have no experience with nipple enlargement kits (do you mean suction cups?) so I am really not too sure about this.

On a side note, please be prepared that nipple piercings can effect the sensitivity of the nipple. In my case it increased from barely any to pleasantly sensitive. However, I've also heard of cases where they became unbearably sensitive, and cases where they lost all sensation.

Additionally, I would add that once they are healed I have never been too careful with my nipple piercings but did not have any serious issues. They were fun to play with (even roughly) in my case, and the only downside I found is that they can get caught in (lace) bra's, especially if you use dangling jewelry for your piercings.

Hopefully this has been a little helpful and there will be some replies from people with more knowledge on this topic.

Thank you for your reply it was very helpful. I was worried I wouldn't be able to use clamps at all so that's good to know I can if I'm careful I did notice I would feel the bar through the skin the other day haha it was odd...

My nipple enlargement kit is one of those things where you use the suction cup thing and slide a rubber ring onto the nipple to keep it plumped for lack of a better word.

this is the enlarger set I have

Don't know if the link helps but you put the ring onto the sucker and use the sucker to roll it onto the nipple

PM DARES for me please

Old 08-10-2018, 06:39 AM   #4
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullkitten View Post
Thank you for your reply it was very helpful. I was worried I wouldn't be able to use clamps at all so that's good to know I can if I'm careful I did notice I would feel the bar through the skin the other day haha it was odd...

My nipple enlargement kit is one of those things where you use the suction cup thing and slide a rubber ring onto the nipple to keep it plumped for lack of a better word.

this is the enlarger set I have

Don't know if the link helps but you put the ring onto the sucker and use the sucker to roll it onto the nipple
Ah, I've seen the little suckers but never in combination with rings! Very cool. I really could not tell you if those would be safe to use with a nipple piercing. But I see it's Bondara that's selling it; I would reach out to their customer service and simply pose the question. There must be quite a few people with who (would) like to use such items who have or are considering a nipple piercing, and as the sellers they would know best what kind of use is safe with their products.

When it comes to suction nipple toys I tend to take it overboard and I'm really not confident I'm the right person to give more advice, haha. Thanks for the link, that's another one for on the wish list~
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:25 AM   #5
Skullkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Ah, I've seen the little suckers but never in combination with rings! Very cool. I really could not tell you if those would be safe to use with a nipple piercing. But I see it's Bondara that's selling it; I would reach out to their customer service and simply pose the question. There must be quite a few people with who (would) like to use such items who have or are considering a nipple piercing, and as the sellers they would know best what kind of use is safe with their products.

When it comes to suction nipple toys I tend to take it overboard and I'm really not confident I'm the right person to give more advice, haha. Thanks for the link, that's another one for on the wish list~

Haha I hope you enjoy them they're pretty fun hopefully you get some . The smaller rings can be pretty intense! I appreciate the help anyway at least now I know I can even take them out for play a bit once they're fully healed I was worried they'd close super fast since that's what I'd read.

PM DARES for me please

Old 08-10-2018, 08:48 AM   #6
Tripple pierced

Default Hi from northern ireland

Piercings can be kept out for a very short time
Nipple enlargement kits would be a no, if u want stretch them remove the jewelery and put a washer spacer under the jewelery
Tripple pierced is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tripple pierced for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk