Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-02-2018, 01:23 PM   #1
luvNgrl

Female 30/female/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

30/female/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

Hi,

It's been a long time since I've written an ad so please bear with me if I leave something out.

A little about myself: I have been involved in the D/S scene since May of 2011. I met my longterm Master and husband on getdare in June of 2011 (who knew that husbands could be found via getdare). My Hubbie has been taking a break from D/s for some time now and I miss having that control in my life. My hubbie has approved me finding someone else to fill that need. The relationship would be between me and you only. I live in the eastern part of the US.

What I request from you: I can be fiesty and a ton of fun but have never been a "perfect submissive." What I would love is to be controlled and to be turned into what you desire to make you happy. I long to serve and to be trained to become a better submissive. I can be lazy and want someone to motivate me to get things done. I would like daily or weekly tasks. I request your time, communication, and honesty and realize that real life can get in the way. I want to learn new things and to be adventurous. I expect you to respect my limits. You would have complete control over my life, however you would not have any control over anything affecting my husband.

What I will provide for you: I am a dedicated submissive who is honest and will let you know what I can and can't do. I am willing to try most things but do have limits. I will do everything I can to become the submissive you desire.

I know I'm leaving some things out and I apologize for that. I look forward to hearing from you. Please PM me if you are interested in talking more.
The following user says Thank You to luvNgrl for this post:
Old 07-02-2018, 01:34 PM   #2
TotallyGood

Sent messagge
Old 07-03-2018, 05:04 PM   #3
luvNgrl

Default Under trial

Hi all,

I'm currently in a trial period and therefore will not be accepting or responding to any additional replies at this time.

Thanks for all the responses

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
Old 07-04-2018, 07:43 AM   #4
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvNgrl View Post
Hi all,

I'm currently in a trial period and therefore will not be accepting or responding to any additional replies at this time.

Thanks for all the responses
Congratulations and best of luck.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:25 AM   #5
fromo
Distinguished Member

Hmm, I stop paying attention to adds for a bit and an old face appears, hope your search goes well!
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
Old 08-26-2018, 02:48 PM   #6
luvNgrl

Default Looking Again

Hi all,

Sadly I'm looking again. My last Dom was awesome, but sadly things didn't work out for us. Please PM me if you are interested in potentially being my Dom.

Thanks

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush

Advertisements
Kink Talk