Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-28-2018, 05:36 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Band-Aid Genital torture

Some questions for both (potential) genital masochists and sadists to answer.

'Torture' in this case means receiving some/any kind of pain (spanking, electric shocks, nettles, hot sauce, pegs or what have you) to the penis, balls, urethra, vagina, clit and/or labia.

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia?
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
  4. What do you like about it?
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so?
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?

For pain givers:
  1. Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it?
  2. Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally?
  3. What kind of pain do you like to dish out there?
  6. Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online?
  7. Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it?
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 11:18 AM   #2
striker101

For pain receivers:

Male

Yes. Not so much the pain, but the submission and pleasing men definitely gets me revved up.

Nothing too extreme or dangerous. Mostly spanking/slapping my dick and balls, or tying them up. Also did two dares that required me to put icyhot on both my dick and balls, which was pretty intense.

Being dominated. Obeying a man that wants me to hurt my most sensitive body parts is a very submissive act.

I've slapped my balls with a ruler and a spatula, and tied them up using shoelaces and various other rope-like items.

6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
No. Only online, doing it to myself on others' orders.

7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
Not really, just red and sore.

8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
One guy had me hit my balls a lot one night over the course of a few hours. I don't remember the total, but I'm pretty sure it was over 100. My balls were very tender for quite awhile afterwards. I guess you could say I enjoyed it, because he definitely enjoyed it, and I liked that.

Not really...

10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
I dunno. Probably just to be careful, you don't want to seriously injure yourself down there.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:26 PM   #3
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

For pain receivers:
    Male
    I have tried cbt when I was experimenting; trying to see what I like and what I don’t. I don’t like cbt to be honest...
    I have tried punching and paddles and rulers and apple-in-a-sock among other things.
    Nothing.

For pain givers:
  1. Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it?
    I love tortue! Lots of pain and lots of fun: Pain must cause please too
  2. Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally?
    Female genitalia. Absolutely love it.
  3. What kind of pain do you like to dish out there?
    Of all sorts: from charger cords to sand papers!
    The dynamics; imagining dishing out pain so that the other person enjoys it too.
    Whatever are available; my favourite is a cable cord.
  6. Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online?
  7. Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
    I don’t think they last long;
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it?
    Cannot quantify pain, but yes, she was hurting like hell but was equally turned on!
    No.
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain?
    Know the limits of the person you’re playing with. And if it’s in real life, go and push them as long as they don’t utter the safe word.

One thing I’ve found most important: NEVER engage in pain play when you’re in an emotional phase- like for example when you’re angry because the day at office was shit- you might fall prey to the rush which inflicting pain gives and may end up hurting your sub/slave

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 06:17 PM   #4
AnalSlave1

For pain receivers:

Do you have male or female genitalia? Male
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? Yes, as long as it's light pain
What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Light punches or hitting with a sock with a apple in it
What do you like about it? A bit the humiliation and the pain is great
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? I don't use toys unless you count vibrator for teasing
Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? No, only dares for me to do to myself
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? No
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? like 50 punches to the balls, it was still pretty enjoyable
Have you ever gone too far? How so? No
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Start with light pain
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:06 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

[QUOTE=Jaroface;3264745]Some questions for both (potential) genital masochists and sadists to answer.

'Torture' in this case means receiving some/any kind of pain (spanking, electric shocks, nettles, hot sauce, pegs or what have you) to the penis, balls, urethra, vagina, clit and/or labia.

For pain receivers:

For pain givers:[LIST=1][*]Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it?
Yes it turns me on[*]Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally?
Both equally [*]What kind of pain do you like to dish out there?
Electric and canes whipes pegs etc[*]What do you like about it?
Don't know just turns me on[*]What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
Anything at hand[*]Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online?
Yes I have whipped a guys dick ,kicked him in the balls and used a tens on his cock and balls .A woman has had her pussy whipped caned and electric torture [*]Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
Yes considerable bruising and red marks [*]What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it?
Had them blubbering like a baby [*]Have you ever gone too far? How so?
Don't know maybe[*]Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain?
Make sure the person receiving the pain is game and you have a safe word.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 12:04 PM   #6
SubmissiveHusband

1.Do you have male or female genitalia? Male
2.Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?I freaking love have my cock and balls beaten and tortured
3.What kind of pain do you like to receive there?Smacking and bull balls
4.What do you like about it?i just like the aching feeling
5.What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?Wooden ruler cloth pins hands and icy hot
6.Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?both
7.Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?No
8.What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? Masterbating with icy hot and it was pretty awful
9.Have you ever gone too far? How so?No
10.Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Don’t push yourself to hard to fast know your limits

Kik-SubmissiveHusband69

LikesBeing dominated, CBT, anal, cum eating, hidden public, and chastity, food play, bladder control, wax, temperature play with ice, urine drinking/golden showers, and crossdressing

LimintsPermenient, blood, feces, face pics

TOYS

PM-Dares
SubmissiveHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 02:07 PM   #7
jane@

Default hi puppy slut

For pain receivers:1.Do you have male or female genitalia?
female
2.Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
like is a funny word in this respect - I would say need and makes me feel used and sub but its submitting that's the turn on - to something that's not liked for me
3.What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
clit peg - hot cream-nettles - spank cane insertions forced orgasm denied orgasm - predicament bondage with humiliation
4.What do you like about it?
the submission and loss of control
5.What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
house stuff - dildo - vibe - hand cuffs - cane - pegs - needles - nettles in season -
6.Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
both
7.Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
bruising - over a week
8.What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
toothpaste lube on dildo followed by tabasco tampon inserted and in bondage so could not remove for three hours
intense
9.Have you ever gone too far? How so?
yes - sore for two weeks
10.Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
only do it if your mad -if with someone need to know them very well

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 10:00 AM   #8
nordim

For pain receivers:
Do you have male or female genitalia? Male
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? Yes, a lot
What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Spanks, electricity, wax, bondage,...
What do you like about it? Pain, humiliation, To be controlled,..
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? Ruler, clothespin, ball humbler, Cock and ball crusher, CB6000, Pinwheel, sounds,... stretchers,...
Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Yes. Physically and online
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?Yes, 3-4 days. small burns, chafing, ..
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? I "enjoyed" all the pain that I've received. But I don't want blood, permanent marks or needles
Have you ever gone too far? How so? no
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? I want to experiment everything more (except blood, needles,...)
Bull, filthy pig and Disgusting bitch on Male Farm and on Male Zoo
Regular Toilet, Urinal and cleaning staff on Public Toilet
I'm spank dealer and spank man in getdare prison
cumcow and doggieslave on The Second Identity
[URL="http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287850"]
Marketing, Vet, art on Getdare college!
Limit: FACE, Cam, Skype,blackmail, blood, public
Kik: yagoba34
nordim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 02:27 AM   #9
apr_ska

For pain receivers:
    F
    I don't like it, specifically
    The only one I purely enjoy is hot wax. The other kinds of clit/pussy torture are more complicated.
    Nothing puts me in a submissive state faster. Like, typically, I'm required to thank my Mistress after a punishment, but after a clit spanking I actually want to thank her. And nothing makes me happier than when I go into a full submission headspace, because the rest of the night is pretty much sure to be good.
    Spanking implements, clamps, clothespins, wax. Sometimes if she wants to be harsh, she'll use a larger dildo or something before I'm ready for it, which kind of fits I guess.
    Yes, both my ex-dominant (who I hated it with) and my Mistress (it's not like I love it with her, but love the feeling after)
    Yes, swelling, and red marks. I think I had bruising in the past but I couldn't find a decent mirror to check. At worst I still felt it faintly the next few days, and had to go commando or else it would hurt.
    Idk how to quantify it really, but the worst with both my ex-dom and my Mistress was about the same level. With ex-dom it made me resent them, with my Mistress I was just ashamed I earned such a harsh punishment.
    Ex-dom was just over zealous. The type that didn't have much actual concern for the sub. You can probably figure it out from there.
    Work your way up!!

(Sorry, not currently accepting new applications for subs!)

Kik: arp_ska

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Bondage, discipline, pussy worship, sensation play, nipple play, orgasm control, clothing control, hidden public, slave training, hypno

Spanking/pain, denial, humiliation, lines/corner, anal, roleplay

Extended kneeling or standing in heels, needles/tacks, illegal, chemical play, messy/food, photos, permanent, friends & family, public, toilet related/unsanitary

apr_ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 02:34 AM   #10
Jaro

Quote:
Idk how to quantify it really, but the worst with both my ex-dom and my Mistress was about the same level. With ex-dom it made me resent them, with my Mistress I was just ashamed I earned such a harsh punishment.
But what did they do to inflict this harsh pain?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 05-05-2018, 03:43 AM   #11
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
But what did they do to inflict this harsh pain?
Ahh, I get it now.

Just intense spanking with my Domme currently, I think the worst time was when she used clothes pins to spread my labia to get a direct hit in my clit with the rod, plus a walk across a knotted rope so it was extra sensitive. I think I'd been wearing a crotch rope earlier that day as well? It was a couple years back now so I don't remember perfectly.

My other dominant just tried to push me all the time so there were multiple occasions they nearly went too far. I've mostly repressed them. I remember strapping, clamps, prolonged Sybian use, a speculum, walking across a knotted rope also, and predicament bondage with a pussy hook. One specific instance I do remember was all those in the same night, but I was too scared to safeword out. I'm sure the pain was actually much worse than anything I've experienced recently, but I had a totally different pain tolerance at that point from "training". Needless to say, that was not an enjoyable time.

(Sorry, not currently accepting new applications for subs!)

Kik: arp_ska

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Bondage, discipline, pussy worship, sensation play, nipple play, orgasm control, clothing control, hidden public, slave training, hypno

Spanking/pain, denial, humiliation, lines/corner, anal, roleplay

Extended kneeling or standing in heels, needles/tacks, illegal, chemical play, messy/food, photos, permanent, friends & family, public, toilet related/unsanitary

apr_ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 03:53 AM   #12
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Heart Amy's Answers

For pain receivers:

Do you have male or female genitalia?
Female.
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
I really love the intense and strong orgasms it gives me.
What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
Constant stimulation, pinching & clamping and spanking
What do you like about it?
It gives me multiple strong orgasms
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
Vibrator (for forced orgasms), Clit clamps, a hairbrush, IcyHot, Electric toothbrush and toothpaste.
Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
Yes by my boyfriend xD.
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
I once was dared to stuff nettles in my bikinibottoms and the redness stayed for a few days.
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
Having those nettles in my bikinibottoms, not really? I can take IcyHot down there, but nettles were too much for me to handle.
Have you ever gone too far? How so?
Nettles because it was too much to handle for me.
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
Just to start slowly and don't use something on your genitals you wouldn't even try first on your arms

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:04 AM   #13
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAmyP View Post
Vibrator (for forced orgasms), Clit clamps, a hairbrush, IcyHot, Electric toothbrush and toothpaste.
Where do you get IcyHot?
At least here in The Netherlands they don't seem to sell it anywhere.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 05-10-2018, 04:16 AM   #14
matt95switch

1. Do you have male or female genitalia? Male
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? I like it very much. One of my favourite activity
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Ball slaps, hits, squeezes
  4. What do you like about it? How intense it can get
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? Ropes, clothspins, weights, clubs
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Online only
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Yup, bruise on the scrotum. It lasted for a couple of days (3-4 maybe)
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? Continous hits to balls with a club. Yup, still enjoyed it
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? I don't think so. Bruise was caused by continous hitting one spot and only scrotum was damaged, no tesicles
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Don't be afraid to hit your balls

limits: face, permanent, friends, family, personal info, anal, scat, public, body writing

PM SWITCH DARES
matt95switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:30 AM   #15
sadomasculine

Male

I love it! Sometimes it's hard to get off without some pain.

Ballbusting is the main thing, and also clothespegs. Not so much into cock torture (but it's ok). Things like heat cream are excruciating and hard to handle, but also make me hard.

I'm not sure. It's hard to say why it makes me feel good, but it has done for many years. Physiologically it's something to do with endorphins, right? There's also the idea of someone else having power over me that really gets me going, so if someone else is dishing out the pain it's even better.

Anything, really. Hands, cane, ruler, rubber bands, shoes, toothpaste, heat cream, etc.

Yep, now that I have a Master, I have someone to torture me in person. It's only been a few weeks, but I'm loving it.

My balls have definitely been very bruised, but that's about it (for genitals, that is).

In terms of my genitals, the worst is probably the heat cream. One time I had it on for around 10 minutes before washing it off, and I felt like I was on fire for the rest of the day. I enjoyed it for most of the time, but I would have enjoyed it more if it were a little less intense.

No, I wouldn't say so. With anywhere on my body, the worst things have done is leave me a little sore for a few days, and I don't mind that. No lasting damage or complete loss of pleasure with the pain, and I haven't safeworded with my Master at all.

If you're just starting, start light. A lot of people are saying to just go for it and like...sure, you can. But I'd recommend working up to going really hard. You build tolerance and it's more enjoyable that way. But yeah, if you enjoy being completely out of your depth just find something heavy and solid and give your balls a few full-strength whacks
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sadomasculine for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, genital pain, pain