Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-16-2016, 07:13 AM   #1
Master_24
Account Banned

Male 31/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

31/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

Hello boys,

I'm Master Mattew, really strict master 31 years old from canada! I'm looking for complete control of a boy, either on kik or real time! I'm average and live alone!

I'm into humiliation, cbt, anal, chastity, reports, shower/bathroom control, daily task, clothes control etc!

I'm not into scat(exept drinking pee), not into family, and not into crossdressing(extreme, wearing girl underwear is okay)

I'm looking for a serious slave boy (straight, gay, bi, married, in a relationship) to completly control and to give rules and task!

I Might request that you buy some toys!

as for you: you must be slim/athletic and you must show face, face is an absolute must, if you don't plan on showing face, DO NOT CONTACT ME!

Kik: mastermattew with name, age, location and a pic to see what you look like! tell me if you're straight,bi or gay and if you're single or in a relationship!

thank you for your time!

mastermattew
Old 07-19-2016, 06:49 PM   #2
Master_24
Account Banned

Default update

Still looking, about 3-4 slaves contacted me, with the idea that I would bend some of my conditions or rules, but no, you must be willing to be completly control, and you must show face whenever I ask you to!

contact me on kik and not on here: mastermattew
Old 08-01-2016, 10:35 AM   #3
Master_24
Account Banned

Default update

still looking, and Yes FACE is a must, if face is in your limits, don't contact me! even if you look like a god, if a master can't see your face, there's no humiliation in that!

I'm sure all the slave with face in their limits have not found a real or serious master...

anyway back to the matter, I've found out that slave don't read ad, so contact me on kik: mastermattew with full real name, age, location!

if you're 18 be prepare to prove that you are!

mastermattew
The following user says Thank You to Master_24 for this post:
Old 08-05-2016, 06:03 AM   #4
Master_24
Account Banned

Default hey

Updates: still looking,please if you're married, try to be able to follow all rules including chastity, if you're single, don't complaint about ruin orgasm, a slave isn't suppose to get pleasure, those who complain about ruin, teasing are not true slave!

kik: mastermattew contact me if you're serious, you must be slim/athletic/bodybuiler other then that don't bother!
Old 08-05-2016, 06:14 AM   #5
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_24 View Post
if you're single, don't complaint about ruin orgasm, a slave isn't suppose to get pleasure, those who complain about ruin, teasing are not true slave!
Bullshit.

If you are into ruined orgasms and teasing then all that it means is that someone who is interested and/or willing to will be more likely compatible for you. If someone isn't into the same type of kinky fuckery as you are then all it means is that they are not compatible with you. It's not your place to tell anyone whether or not they are "true" anything.

If you want to bump and update then by all means go ahead. But I would expect that you can come up with something smarter than that brain fart you came up with here.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:46 AM   #6
Master_24
Account Banned

Default info

So moderators are allowed to talk that way to anyone, but if we say something like that we get banned! I didn't mean to be rude, I meant for me that what I think and i'm looking for that, anyway, thanks again for the way you talked and i'm sorry to those that this has offended!

Master mattew!
Old 08-05-2016, 07:57 AM   #7
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_24 View Post
So moderators are allowed to talk that way to anyone, but if we say something like that we get banned!
Well, you're still here and posting so I don't see why you think you are being banned

If you have more passive-aggressive whining to do feel free to send them to my inbox instead of here from now on. This way it will allow you not to make yourself look even worst than you already have, okay?

Advertisements
Kink Talk