Old 04-10-2016, 10:27 AM   #1
AmazingDare
Baby Member

Default Loser has To: Craigslist edition

Hey everyone! I looked and I didn't see any loser has to thread like this so I I thought I would start it.

Rules:
This operates just like any other loser has to. With the first person stating the dare, (which is an ad the loser has to post on Craigslist, along with any specifications the post may have such as where to post and if it has pictures or not) the loser of the round then has to follow suit and post the ad.

Note: Just cause you post the ad dosent mean you have to respond. Craigslist isnt always safe so be extremely careful of you do ever consider following through with an ad. This dare is just about posting the ad, it's optional to respond.

This is my first thread so please feel free to add suggestions or give critisim.

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes: Crossdressing, spanking, wedgie, humiliation/embarrassment, light exhibition, bdsm, pics, being submissive

Maybe: Light pain, hot/cold, really just about anything that's not in likes or dislikes

dislikes: serious pain, permanent, blood, scat, piss, messy

18yr M bi sub who is athletic and in shape looking for a master of mistress to own me.

My kik is: waffles528
AmazingDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:28 AM   #2
AmazingDare
Baby Member

I'll start this off,

The loser has to post an add on Craigslist looking to be someone's bdsm slave. Can be in any category and doesn't have to have pictures.

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes: Crossdressing, spanking, wedgie, humiliation/embarrassment, light exhibition, bdsm, pics, being submissive

Maybe: Light pain, hot/cold, really just about anything that's not in likes or dislikes

18yr M bi sub who is athletic and in shape looking for a master of mistress to own me.

Old 04-10-2016, 10:31 AM   #3
sissymillymarch

i'll face you in this dare
sissymillymarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:34 AM   #4
analking69

Sissymilly loses

same dare. I'm in

Dislikes: Pee, ruined orgasms, ass to mouth, crossdressing

Limits: Face, Family, Full public, blood, permanent.

Kik: analking636

In search of a mistress to control me 24/7
analking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 11:11 AM   #5
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

I have even waiting for someone to make this I'm in
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 05:38 PM   #6
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Crossdresser5 Loses

Crossdresser5 Loses.

So...... Instead of Craigslist, we will use a gay hookup site in the losers local area. If you are in, make sure you are prepared for this to happen and the time involved. Could be a couple days or it could be a couple weeks, all depends. All involved is discussing the tasks and setting up the meetings.

Before anything happens, the loser must send the following 10 photos to the winner:

-Closeup of soft cock from 3 different angles.
-Closeup of hard cock from 3 different angles.
-Full naked body picture, including face from 3 different angles.
-Full naked body picture from behind while on all fours, making sure balls and ass hole is visible.

Winner will create a profile on a gay hookup site in the losers local area which will stay up until loser meets a person of the winners choice as described below. Loser is to be allowed access.

All the pictures sent will be posted on a kinktalk album until this dare is fully completed and during this with a link in both winner and loser's signature.

The winner controls what pictures go up on the local gay site and what is profile picture for as long as the kinktalk album remains.

If loser has smaller penis, then for every cm the loser's penis is smaller then the winner's, the winner can make the loser meet an additional person from the area. (5cm smaller = 5 extra plus initial makes it 6 people before the dare is completed)

The loser will come up with ideas as kinky and creative as they can in which the winner will then alter as they wish and turn into a task. If the loser ever comes back with an idea that the winner does not think is good enough, they have to meet an additional person and still come back with a better idea.

Loser has final choice once he has met an individual that the winner has picked, if they are not clean, walk away and try again with the next person. Loser is to know what will happen in meetings unless not knowing is a consequence of not meeting or completing correctly a previous meeting set. Loser is to provide picture and video evidence of each meeting based on what the winner requires.

*** If I lose and your hard penis is bigger then my soft penis I will send you an additional 10 photos on top of the initial 10 I will already have to send.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 07:35 PM   #7
AmazingDare
Baby Member

I might regret it but I'm in

Old 04-13-2016, 10:37 PM   #8
IloveUNDERWEARdares

Amazing.dare loses!
Loser had to post 3 ads that you winner makes themselves

Likes: underwear,humiliation,force,cbt threats,,messy, Omegle, minor xdressing,bondage,wedgies,bets/wagers

Dislikes/limits: nudity for long periods of time, full public,illegal,family, anal,showing face
IloveUNDERWEARdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 12:16 AM   #9
ShiroO

I'm in. Wish me luck
ShiroO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:48 PM   #10
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

Iloveunderweardares loses

I really like this idea so

So...... Instead of Craigslist, we will use a gay hookup site in the losers local area. If you are in, make sure you are prepared for this to happen and the time involved. Could be a couple days or it could be a couple weeks, all depends. All involved is discussing the tasks and setting up the meetings.

Before anything happens, the loser must send the following 10 photos to the winner:

-Closeup of soft cock from 3 different angles.
-Closeup of hard cock from 3 different angles.
-Full naked body picture, including face from 3 different angles.
-Full naked body picture from behind while on all fours, making sure balls and ass hole is visible.

Winner will create a profile on a gay hookup site in the losers local area which will stay up until loser meets a person of the winners choice as described below. Loser is to be allowed access.

All the pictures sent will be posted on a kinktalk album until this dare is fully completed and during this with a link in both winner and loser's signature.

The winner controls what pictures go up on the local gay site and what is profile picture for as long as the kinktalk album remains.

If loser has smaller penis, then for every cm the loser's penis is smaller then the winner's, the winner can make the loser meet an additional person from the area. (5cm smaller = 5 extra plus initial makes it 6 people before the dare is completed)

The loser will come up with ideas as kinky and creative as they can in which the winner will then alter as they wish and turn into a task. If the loser ever comes back with an idea that the winner does not think is good enough, they have to meet an additional person and still come back with a better idea.

Loser has final choice once he has met an individual that the winner has picked, if they are not clean, walk away and try again with the next person. Loser is to know what will happen in meetings unless not knowing is a consequence of not meeting or completing correctly a previous meeting set. Loser is to provide picture and video evidence of each meeting based on what the winner requires.

*** If I lose and your hard penis is bigger then my soft penis I will send you an additional 10 photos on top of the initial 10 I will already have to send.
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 05:39 PM   #11
majorsweet
Account Banned

I'm totally in for this

kik
cmorris781

Likes: Humiliation FB friends. feminization, sissification, hidden public, masturbation, blackmail.

Limits: Pain, Anal, wedgie, messy, bodily fluids, cam, public, diapers, face pics, line writing,family,friends,ilegal
majorsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:24 PM   #12
DB-BP

Major loses.

Same dare.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:19 PM   #13
AsianNudeBoy

interesting, I m in this one
AsianNudeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:18 AM   #14
Slave_boy68
getDare Sweetheart

DB-BP LOSES
the winner will make 5 ads for loser to post on Craigslist and loser must follow through with anyone that responds

Likes: humiliation, strip games, x dressing, spanking, edging,
Punishments: x-dress, wedgies, cum, anal, public, corner time
Limits: family, public, face, scat, permanent marks, serious pain

For full list of toys and clothes pm me

kik slave_boy68
Slave_boy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:25 AM   #15
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Nervously in for this
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naughtyfun for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk