Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-11-2015, 09:38 AM   #1
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Star 1 Harry Potter Snakes and Ladders Punishment

Created with help, direction, and inspiration from Inferiorwhiteboi.
Like a regular snakes and ladders game, you will roll a six-sided die and move forward that many spaces on the board, following the instructions of the square you land on. Do not go through and read the spaces before you roll- it ruins the effect.

Note: This was intended as a PUNISHMENT. There are very few “pleasurable” spaces, and most spaces involve some level of discomfort or pain. While it may be “fun” to defeat the horcruxes, it would take come time and a high pain tolerance to do so.

To begin, you need to choose 3 spanking implements. #1 will be your kindest (eg. ruler, or wooden spoon). #2 will be a medium implement (eg. Flogger, wooden spatula) and #3 will be your harshest (heavy paddle, cane, wire coat hanger). These will be referred to as Implements #1, #2, and #3 throughout the game.

You may also need: clothespins, ice, icyhot or similar, rope, hot sauce or similar, string or rope, and something to use as a blindfold.

If you land on a space that a) violates your limits or b) that you don’t have the required items to complete, replace it with 3 edges and 20 swift swats to each ass cheek with Implement #3.

Empty your bladder and take off all clothes (You may wear a robe if you have one ) before you begin. You may not use the restroom during the game.

IF YOU PEE DURING THE GAME-
Spoiler:
you are caught by Filch out of bed without permission and must report to the dungeon where he uses his old-school methods of punishment and gives you 75 swats per cheek with Implement #3.

If you do not finish, you must request a punishment on this thread.

Before you begin, you must decide on your level of difficulty:
Year One ends at space #30
Year Two ends at space #35
Year Three ends at space #40
Year Four ends at space #45
Year Five ends at space #50 Must Pass O.W.L. Exams
Year Six ends at space #55
Year Seven ends at space #60 Must Defeat a Horcrux

Roll to decide your House:
Spoiler:
1. Gryffindor! You’re brave, so subtract 1 from each roll before moving forward.
2. Hufflepuff! You’re caring and kind, so anytime you roll a 1, move forward 5 spaces instead.
3. Ravenclaw! You’re intelligent, but a bit odd…so only odd rolls count. Anytime you roll an even number, reroll.
4. Slytherin! You’re sneaky, so add 1 to each roll before moving forward, but if you roll a 6, move backwards 3 spaces.
5/6- Reroll.

Please report your experience in this thread.

If, at any point, you roll what would be a negative number, give yourself 5 swats to each ass cheek. with each implement and roll again.
1-
Spoiler:
You fall in the Black Lake on the way to the Sorting Ceremony. Take a 6 minute, ice-cold shower and drink two glasses of water.

2-
Spoiler:
Langlock! Put a clothespin on your tongue for the next 2 rolls.

3-
Spoiler:
Salvia Hexia! Accept this ONE FREE PASS to skip the instructions on any square you land on ONE TIME ONLY.
4-
Spoiler:
Accio! You accidentally cause Implement #1 to fly at your ass cheeks 60 times each.

5-
Spoiler:
Fidelius Charm! Hide 3 “secret” ice cubes in your ass. Reroll immediately.
6-
Spoiler:
Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/ pinch your clit HARD 5 times.

7-
Spoiler:
Ollivanders- Stroke your "wand" slowly 10 times. Then no touching unless instructed to edge for the rest of the game.

8-
Spoiler:
You forgot the password to enter your house common room. Next roll takes you in the opposite direction.
9-
Spoiler:
Gemenio! Repeat previous action.

10-
Spoiler:
Dobby shows up to “help” you out! Move forward 10 spaces, but spank your ass 30 times with Implement #2 first.

11-
Spoiler:
Waddiwasi! Apply clothespins to nipples and rip off without opening 5 times.

12-
Spoiler:
Take a ride on your Firebolt! Double your next two rolls!

13-
Spoiler:
Expecto Patronum! You have a choice! You can cum now and ruin the orgasm, or save your orgasm for the end of the game. If you decide to wait until the end, you must edge twice and drink one glass of water now.

14-
Spoiler:
Reducio! Dip balls into a bowl of ice water for 2 minutes/ melt an ice cube on your clit.

15-
Spoiler:
Skelegro: Drink a glass of water, then do 10 minutes of cornertime, naked, standing on the tips of your toes.

16-
Spoiler:
Engorgio! Edge three times before rolling again.

17-
Spoiler:
Oops! You’ve stepped into a Vanishing Cabinet. Roll 2 dice and flip a coin. If heads, move forward that many spaces. If tails, move backwards.

18-
Spoiler:
AVADA KEDAVRA! You die. Restart from #1.

19-
Spoiler:
DETENTION WITH UMBRIDGE- Write the line “I must not__________________”, filling in the blank with the reason you are being punished 60 times by hand with perfect handwriting. For each error in handwriting, spelling, etc., place a clothespin on your clit/cockhead for one minute.

20-
Spoiler:
Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice)

21-
Spoiler:
Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 3 times.

22-
Spoiler:
Locomotor Mortis! Tie ankles together for the rest of the game.

23-
Spoiler:
Incendio! Apply hot sauce (or icyhot/toothpaste/similar) to nipples)

24-
Spoiler:
Errol makes a crash landing! Punish your balls/smack your pussy 10 times HARD.

25-
Spoiler:
Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass.

26-
Spoiler:
Duro! Edge 3 times.

27-
Spoiler:
You got a howler! Jump back 3 spaces from the shock, and complete the action there.

28-
Spoiler:
Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.
29-
Spoiler:
Prior Incantatem! Repeat the action you completed on the last space.

30-
Spoiler:
You manage to acquire the Sorcerer's Stone, but not without a few bumps and bruises. Hit each nipple 20 times with Implement #2, and each ass cheek 30 times with Implement #1

End of your first year: Flip a coin, if heads, continue as normal. If tails, finish the game with 2 die. Slytherins with two die- Rolling a 7 now takes you back 6 spaces.

31-
Spoiler:
AVADA KEDAVRA- You die. Start over from space #1.

32-
Spoiler:
Incarcerous! Wear a crotch rope for the rest of the game.
33-
Spoiler:
DETENTION WITH UMBRIDGE: On your body, write “I must not__________________”, filling in the blank with the reason you are being punished three times.

34-
Spoiler:
Silencio! Use your panties/underwear as a gag for the rest of the dare.
35-
Spoiler:
You have been petrified by the Basilisk! Melt an ice cube against your clit/cockhead.

36-
Spoiler:
Episky! Apply icyhot/toothpaste to clit/balls.
37-
Spoiler:
Obliviate! You forgot where you are! Next move moves you backwards.

38-
Spoiler:
You’ve been sent to Azkaban. Click the link below and post in that thread before continuing.
LINK
39-
Spoiler:
Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 5 times.

40-
Spoiler:
You have been turned into a werewolf! As an animal, you may not use any furniture for the rest of the game.
41-
Spoiler:
Dark Mark- Tie a clothespin to a string 1.5 feet in length. Tie the string around your left wrist, and attach the clothespin to your nipple (over your heart). If you are disloyal to the Dark Lord and pull off the clothespin before the end of the game, the Dark Lord will punish you with 10 rubber band snaps to your left nipple before reapplying the clothespin rotated 90 degrees. Remove after 15 minutes.

42-
Spoiler:
Flippendo! Men- stand with your balls between your legs. Use Implement #1 to hit 15 times from behind. If you miss your balls, it does not count. Ladies- Use Implement #1 to hit directly on your clit 10 times.

43-
Spoiler:
Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.

44-
Spoiler:
Sectumsempra! Use Implement #3 to hit each cheek 30 times…hard.

45-
Spoiler:
Voldemort Returns! Darkness is upon us! Complete the next 3 rolls blindfolded.

46-
Spoiler:
Imperio! Ask 3 Gd users to send you a dare to be completed after this game is finished. You cannot “win” until they are completed.

47-
Spoiler:
Swim with the Giant Squid in the Black Lake. Place one ice cube in your mouth, pussy, and ass. Hold one ice cube over each nipple. Take a VERY HOT shower until all ice is melted. Then, switch the water to VERY COLD for 3 minutes.
48-
Spoiler:
Retrieve the sword of Godric Gryffindor. Give yourself a swirly.

49-
Spoiler:
Repeat previous action

50-
Spoiler:
The Hall of Prophecy shows your future, and it looks like you are rolling small numbers the rest of the game. If you roll a 4, move 1 space. If you roll a 5, move 2 spaces. If you roll a 6, move back three spaces. (Slytherins still move back 3 on sixes)

O.W.L. Exams: You must take THIS QUIZ before continuing to roll. For each missed question, edge once and move backwards 1 space.
51-
Spoiler:
AVADA KEDAVRA! You die. Restart from the end of your first year at Hogwarts (Space #30) with one die.

52-
Spoiler:
Diffendo! Use a string to create a clothespin zipper including 10 clothespins. Zipper must include at least 1 clothespin on nipple and 2 clothespins on labia/balls. Wait 3 minutes, then rip off.

53-
Spoiler:

54-
Spoiler:
Wait! This isn’t Diagon Alley! It’s Knockturn Alley. “Knock” yourself on each ass cheek, each nipple, and balls/pussy 10 times with Implement #2 as punishment.

55-
Spoiler:
Dumbledore dies. Place a clothespin on each nipple, clit/cockhead, and tongue. Bow your head for 5 minutes in his honor.

56-
Spoiler:

57-
Spoiler:
Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/hit your boobs with Implement #2 HARD 10 times.
58-
Spoiler:
Incendio! Apply hot sauce (or icyhot/toothpaste/similar) to clit/cockhead.

59-
Spoiler:
Repugno! Roll 1 die, and reverse that many spaces. Complete the action there.

Defeat a Horcrux: Roll to see which you will be fighting, and what you must do to conquer it.
Spoiler:
1. SLYTHERIN’S LOCKET- Place 2 ice cubes each in your mouth, pussy, and asshole. Stand in an ice-cold shower FACING the showerhead for 10 minutes.
2- HUFFLEPUFF’S GOBLET- Drink three glasses of water and then take a Golden Shower (if this is a limit, snap a rubber band on your clit/cockhead 5 times and reroll)
3- RAVENCLAW’S DIADEM- Spend 8 minutes in the corner kneeling on rice (or a pencil under each knee if not available). Balance a book on your head. Each time the book balls, add 2 minutes. If you drop the book more than three times, place it to the side and lean forward, placing your forehead to the ground so most of your weight is in your knees.
4- GAUNT’S RING- You saw what happened when Merope misbehaved. Hit each ass cheek 60 times with Implement #1, 50 times with Implement #2, and 40 times with Implement #3.
5- NAGINI-Tie a shoelace tightly around your balls/boobs. Wait five minutes, then smack each one 30 times with Implement #3. Do not release ties until after you complete space 60.
6- TOM RIDDLE’S DIARY- Reroll. Because Tom split his soul in two for the first time, you must now defeat TWO Horcruxes

60- Battle of Hogwarts! Roll a die-
Spoiler:
If a 6, celebrate the defeat of Voldemort with an orgasm. If any other number, ruin your orgasm. If in denial, edge 5 times.

Last edited by Emmyred; 07-12-2015 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Minor modifications
Emmyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 09:51 AM   #2
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Also- I completed this this morning, defeated the horcruxes, and wrote a report. You may read about it on my blog.

It took me about an hour and ten minutes, but I got very lucky and didn't have a lot of cornertime/waiting. I also tried not to rest between rolls, as this IS a punishment.

I do, however, suggest caution. This is an intense PUNISHMENT. If it is meant to be a mild punishment, only go through year 1. Year 7 is clearly hardcore for a reason.

If you join me in the ranks of those who have defeated the horcruxes, let me know! I'd love to hear about your experience.

Last edited by Emmyred; 07-11-2015 at 09:57 AM.
Emmyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:14 AM   #3
lacie

ahhhh I definitely want to to try this!

I DO NOT HAVE KIK/SKYPE OR ANY TOYS NOR WILL I BE GETTING ANY OF THESE ANYTIME SOON.
lacie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 11:37 AM   #4
Cam_slave1993

Nice dare: will try it!
Cam_slave1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 02:02 PM   #5
daettil69

I'm going to give this a try as a 7th year and see how things go. Implement 1 is a ruler, implement 2 is a spatula, and implement 3 is a wire coat hanger.

I rolled a 4 so:

4. Slytherin! You’re sneaky, so add 1 to each roll before moving forward, but if you roll a 6, move backwards 3 spaces.

Seems not too terrible.

I started out with a 6 so I guess I'm on -3, but there ins't any task there so maybe I get off free or maybe I need to find a punishment for going negative. I don't know.

I rolled a 3 which gives:
Spoiler:
You fall in the Black Lake on the way to the Sorting Ceremony. Take a 6 minute, ice-cold shower and drink two glasses of water.

Great. Starting out with a bunch of water. Hopefully I can finish before I pee.

I rolled a 6 which puts me on -2. I'm getting no where.

I rolled a 2 which gives:
Spoiler:

I may pee before I get to 10 at this rate.

I rolled a 1 which gives:
Spoiler:
Salvia Hexia! Accept this ONE FREE PASS to skip the instructions on any square you land on ONE TIME ONLY.

That will come in handy I am sure.

I rolled a 4 which gives:
Spoiler:
You forgot the password to enter your house common room. Next roll takes you in the opposite direction.

Backwards again.

I rolled a 5 which gives:
Spoiler:
Langlock! Put a clothespin on your tongue for the next 2 rolls.

Ouch. I'm never going to get to 60.

Spoiler:
Ollivanders- Stroke your "wand" slowly 10 times. Then no touching unless instructed to edge for the rest of the game.

Easy enough.

Spoiler:

Not sure if the 10 slow strokes violated the no touching without edging rule, but I did them again.

Spoiler:
Expecto Patronum! You have a choice! You can cum now and ruin the orgasm, or save your orgasm for the end of the game. If you decide to wait until the end, you must edge twice and drink one glass of water now.

I'm going to save it until the end of the game which means more water.

Spoiler:

At least I'm staying away from the pain.

Spoiler:
Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 3 times.

I'm just becomming desperate to cum.

Spoiler:

I rolled a 2. Two ice cubes in my ass. They actually went in pretty easily, but it isn't very comfortable.

Spoiler:
You manage to acquire the Sorcerer's Stone, but not without a few bumps and bruises. Hit each nipple 20 times with Implement #2, and each ass cheek 30 times with Implement #1

Yay! Although that is a pretty painful way to finish the first year.

I got a tails on the flip so still only one die for me.

I rolled a 6 which gives:
Spoiler:
You got a howler! Jump back 3 spaces from the shock, and complete the action there.

Which leads to:
Spoiler:

Backwards again. That looks painful. I'm going to use my free pass.

Spoiler:

The best laid plans. I hit my balls 10 times and have tears in my eyes now. Hopefully I can leave them alone in the future.

Spoiler:

This is awful.

It leads to:
Spoiler:

More water. And I haven't made any progress at all.

Spoiler:

Again with the balls? At least I'm not horny any longer.

Spoiler:
Dobby shows up to “help” you out! Move forward 10 spaces, but spank your ass 30 times with Implement #2 first.

I love you Dobby.

This leads to:
Spoiler:

More liquid. I'm probably going to get punished for peeing soon.

Spoiler:
Locomotor Mortis! Tie ankles together for the rest of the game.

That doesn't seem too bad.

Spoiler:
Duro! Edge 3 times.

More edges. Perhaps I will be begging to cum soon.

Spoiler:

At least I can finish the first year!

Spoiler:

Which leads to:
Spoiler:

This sucks! My poor balls are already super sore.

I rolled a 4 which leads to:
Spoiler:

This is getting to be absurd.

I rolled a 5 which leads to:
Spoiler:
You have been petrified by the Basilisk! Melt an ice cube against your clit/cockhead.

This turned out to be worse than I thought it would be.

I rolled 1 which leads to:
Spoiler:

Backwards again.

I rolled a 3 which leads to:
Spoiler:

Good. My screams will be muffled. I'm going to need to pee soon.

I rolled a 6 which leads to:
Spoiler:

Fuck! This sucks.

Before I go back I needed to pee so I used a bucket and got the painful punishment:
Spoiler:
you are caught by Filch out of bed without permission and must report to the dungeon where he uses his old-school methods of punishment and gives you 75 swats per cheek with Implement #3.

At least I'm wearing a gag. I don't think I will be sitting down the rest of the evening.

Now back to:
Spoiler:

Since I peed I must need more water.

I rolled a 6 which I guess puts me on -2. This is getting silly.

I rolled a 5 which gives me:
Spoiler:
Accio! You accidentally cause Implement #1 to fly at your ass cheeks 60 times each.

More spanking. My ass and balls are so sore and I've gone basically no where.

I rolled a 6 which gives me:
Spoiler:

More water. I'm determined not to pee again, but doesn't weem likely.

Spoiler:

At least is isn't super painful.

Spoiler:

Okay my ass is full enough now!

Spoiler:
Reducio! Dip balls into a bowl of ice water for 2 minutes/ melt an ice cube on your clit.

That actually felt kind of good.

Spoiler:
Waddiwasi! Apply clothespins to nipples and rip off without opening 5 times.

I'm just glad my ass and balls are being left alone. Although going backwards again sucks.

Spoiler:

Anything without pain makes me happy.

Spoiler:

More liqud. Hopefully I can hold it. I learned my lesson last time I peed.

Spoiler:
Duro! Edge 3 times.

No pain.

Spoiler:

Okay. Please let me cum.

Spoiler:

Easy enough.

Spoiler:
You’ve been sent to Azkaban. Click the link below and post in that thread before continuing.

Great. Now I'm a PM slave. Hopefully I don't get too many extra things added in.

I'm going to post this now since it is getting long. I'll continue on with another post.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
daettil69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 02:27 PM   #6
daettil69

Continuing...

Spoiler:

My poor ass! I'm definitely regretting deciding to try this.

Spoiler:
The Hall of Prophecy shows your future, and it looks like you are rolling small numbers the rest of the game. If you roll a 4, move 1 space. If you roll a 5, move 2 spaces. If you roll a 6, move back three spaces.

That sucks.

Time to take a quiz...

At least I know my Harry Potter. All correct!

Spoiler:
Wait! This isn’t Diagon Alley! It’s Knockturn Alley. “Knock” yourself on each ass cheek, each nipple, and balls/pussy 10 times with Implement #2 as punishment.

Sure thing. Let's just hurt everything.

Spoiler:
Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/hit your boobs with Implement #2 HARD 10 times.

My poor balls.

Spoiler:

I think I still only go back 3 for a 6, but I'm not certain. Regardless this isn't a great result.

Spoiler:

My balls again. Please stop.

I rolled a 3 which gets me to the Horcurx.

Spoiler:
HUFFLEPUFF’S GOBLET- Drink three glasses of water and then take a Golden Shower (if this is a limit, snap a rubber band on your clit/cockhead 5 times and reroll)

I hate golden showers, but I needed to pee anyway and this dare is hopefully nearly over.

Battle of Hogwarts!

I rolled a 5:
Spoiler:
Ruined orgasm for me.

I might as well have ruined the orgasm earlier.

Thanks for posting this it was fun to do even if it was painful and frustrating. Good luck to anyone else that tries this one.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
daettil69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:14 PM   #7
Pussywhipped

Starting this now... I'll report back once I'm finished.

Strong Likes: Spankings, Dice Dares, extreme verbal humiliation, discomfort, confinement, creative humiliations
Likes: enemas, insertions, anal pain, cbt, figging, light public humiliation, online exposure, long lasting pain, crossdressing, cumplay, lines, cornertime
Dislikes: Extremely painful insertions, nipple clamps,
Limits: bisexual, blood, needles, scat, piss
Pussywhipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:20 PM   #8
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussywhipped View Post
Starting this now... I'll report back once I'm finished.
Good luck! Can't wait to hear about it!
Old 07-13-2015, 02:17 AM   #9
Pussywhipped

So, I just finished it
Now here's the first part of my report...

I chose to complete the dare on level 7. My spanking implements were: 1: spatula (soft) 2: wooden clothes hanger (medium) and 3: a large plastic cleaning brush (hard).

First, I rolled a 2. I'm a Hufflepuff and get to move forward 5 whenever I roll 1. I was ready and excited now, got fully naked, emptied my bladder and started the game...

First 10 rolls:

First roll: 2:
Quote:
Langlock! Put a clothespin on your tongue for the next 2 rolls
That wasn't too bad. A bit uncomfortable but not too painful.

Second roll: 6:
Quote:
Great, I'm getting nowhere very fast^^

Third roll: 1>5:
Quote:
Yay That will definetely make it a lot easier

Fourth roll: 2:
Quote:
I haven't put ice cubes up my butt for some time, this hurts more than I remember. Hopefully I don't have to do this too many times...
(As it turned out, this was the beginning of a very frosty morning for me)

Fifth roll: 4:
Quote:
-___________-

Sixth roll: 1>5:
Quote:
Great! More ice! This didn't really hurt much though.

Seventh roll: 4:
Quote:
AVADA KEDAVRA! You die. Restart from #1.
Square 1:
Quote:
Ugh goddammit! Back to the start and even more freezing for me :'( the shower started out easy enough but it felt like it was going on forever. The water wasn't really a problem for me as I have a pretty strong bladder.

Eighth roll: 3:
Quote:
Now finally it's spanking time That stung more than usual, maybe because my asscheeks were still cold and a bit wet from the shower.

Ninth roll: 2:
Quote:
I hate cbt.... I'm very sensitive there and it takes a lot of willpower for me to force myself to punch hard. The first punch had me groaning and falling to my knees. For the remaining four I didn't punch as hard as the first one, but still tried to make it as painful as I could bear.

Tenth roll: 4:
Quote:
Which gets me to 20:
Quote:
Even more spanking! You know, if it wasn't for the constant ice and cbt I might actually start to enjoy this too much. Lying on the bed with my legs spread I brought the clothes hanger down hard on my ass, which was beginning to turn a bright shade of pink now. After that, two glasses of refreshing Swiss milk! (I actually thought something evil might be lurking for me on square 20, because if you land on the one with Dobby you automatically end up there.)

Strong Likes: Spankings, Dice Dares, extreme verbal humiliation, discomfort, confinement, creative humiliations
Likes: enemas, insertions, anal pain, cbt, figging, light public humiliation, online exposure, long lasting pain, crossdressing, cumplay, lines, cornertime
Old 07-13-2015, 05:54 AM   #10
Pussywhipped

And here comes part two of my report.

The second 10 rolls:

11th roll: 5:
Quote:
Emmyred, I think I'm slowly starting to hate you

12th roll: 1>5:
Quote:
The hits to the nipples weren't as bad as expected, and the ones to the ass had a nice sting to them.

13th roll: 2:
Quote:
Now I don't have rope, so I used a thick cable, which worked pretty well.

14th roll: 5:
Quote:
Great, backwards again.

15th roll: 5:
Quote:
I already do.

16th roll: 5:
Quote:
Harry should get off the crackpipe.

17th roll: 2:
Quote:
That wasn't as painful as expected, but it took FOREVER. I kind of had to "seal in" the ice cube under my foreskin to make it melt faster.

18th roll: 3:
Quote:
Wonderful. I'm a PM slave^^ Thankfully I haven't received any PMs yet.

19th roll: 4:
Quote:
Flippendo! Men- stand with your balls between your legs. Use Implement #1 to hit 15 times from behind. If you miss your balls, it does not count. Ladies- Use Implement #1 to hit directly on your clit 10 times.
Not much to say – it hurt like a motherfucker and made me yelp and whimper.

20st roll: 2:
Quote:
I use a large plastic cleaning brush, which packs a surprisingly nasty sting. Lying on my stomach I hit as hard as I could, which caused my legs to kick and my ass to turn flaming red.

Third and final part will be up in a few hours.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:12 AM   #11
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Did you read my experience on my blog? I couldn't get away from the ice spaced. I actually ran out of ice and had to start whipping myself instead.
Old 07-13-2015, 09:40 AM   #12
Switchable

This is absolutely fantastic! A long, detailed punishment that includes a lot of my likes AND is Harry Potter themed?

swoons

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

Enter my Fantasy Dungeon if you dare.

Become a prisoner in a cruel land.
Switchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 09:43 PM   #13
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Even though I'm not a Harry Potter fan, this was too well thought out for me to resist. I chose a ruler as implement 1, table tennis paddle for implement 2, and a drumstick for implement 3. I decided to roll a d7 for the difficulty level and got a 4, so I'm going to year 4, or space 45.

For my house I rolled a 1, so ugh, subtract one from each roll.

First roll, 5, so that becomes a 4:

Cheeks already red and stinging a bit:

Next roll 6, so +5 to number 9:Gemenio! Repeat previous action.

60 more with the ruler to each cheek. Ass is stinging a bit now but just enough to be a turn on, starting to get hard

Next roll 2, so +1 to 10obby shows up to “help” you out! Move forward 10 spaces, but spank your ass 30 times with Implement #2 first.

30 with the table tennis paddle, I alternated cheeks. That was noisy and painful, becoming difficult to sit down, but at least I'm moving up to #20:

Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice): Had to google butterbeer, didn't have the ingredients, so drank 2 large glasses of water instead. At least my ass gets a break.

Next roll 1, so that's a 0- which if I understand correctly means 5 swats to each cheek then re-roll. Ruler wasn't so bad, paddle stings the skin more, but the drumstick causes more of a very deep bruising sensation. I REALLY need to make sure I finish this before I have to pee.

Rolling again: 5, so 4 to 24: Errol makes a crash landing! Punish your balls/smack your pussy 10 times HARD. ugh, grabbed my balls in my left and hand and smacked them hard 10 times with my right, was doubled over in pain after the 4th one, hurts deep into my stomach now.

Next roll, 3, so +2 to 26: Duro! Edge 3 times. First one took me a while as my balls were still aching, but next two came pretty quickly. Hard, horny, and leaking precum now:

3, so +2 now to 28:Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water. Ugh, starting to get full....

3 again, so now to 30:You manage to acquire the Sorcerer's Stone, but not without a few bumps and bruises. Hit each nipple 20 times with Implement #2, and each ass cheek 30 times with Implement #1. Red chest now to match my ass, but that wasn't too bad. Flipped a coin, and tails! yea! I get to use 2 dice now.

Next roll is 10, so +9 to 39: Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 5 times. This took me a while because the need to pee is starting to become more urgent, but raging hard and throbbing now

Next roll is 3, so +2 to 41: Dark Mark- Tie a clothespin to a string 1.5 feet in length. Tie the string around your left wrist, and attach the clothespin to your nipple (over your heart). If you are disloyal to the Dark Lord and pull off the clothespin before the end of the game, the Dark Lord will punish you with 10 rubber band snaps to your left nipple before reapplying the clothespin rotated 90 degrees. Remove after 15 minutes. Creative, I like that. I used the ruler to measure the appropriate length and put the clothespin on my nipple with the other end tied to my left wrist. Hopefully it will stay on.

Next roll 6, so that's a 5, which mean 46! Imperio! Ask 3 Gd users to send you a dare to be completed after this game is finished. You cannot “win” until they are completed. I only had to get to 45 to win, but I assume I'm required to complete whatever task I land on? I may be wrong, but just in case I've sent the PMs.

I assume since I reached my predetermined level I'm free to go pee and remove the clothespin now? If not, please let me know and I will accept punishment accordingly. Also, I must admit, I was curious as to what would happen if I kept playing so I rolled again, and I would have landed on 51, which would have taken me back to 30 and required me to finish rolling only one dice. Admittedly, had I received an easier roll, I may have considered going through with it...If You think I require punishment for rolling again but not continuing, I will accept.

So I received 2 dares, one was to dip my balls in warm water for 20 seconds, that was fairly easy. The next was to put on underwear and sweatpants and wet myself, then reach in and edge while still in the clothes before changing. Second time I've had to pee myself today for a dare :P It felt good to get relief, even if it was gross.

The third dare was to finger my ass with icyhot for 2 minutes, then insert 2 ice cubes and spank myself continuously with implement 2 until the ice has melted. Yikes! I HATE anal, the only thing I hate worse than anal is icyhot up there. This was by far the worst part of the dare. I put some icyhot on my middle finger and began working it in and out. Not too bad for the first 20 seconds or so, then FIRE IN THE HOLE! It seemed like that second minute lasted an eternity. I'm squirming, fighting back tears, watching the clock practically begging for it to change. The ice cubes helped a bit, at first, but also gave me that gross full feeling. I alternated spanking cheeks with the paddle for about 5 minutes. Between the intense burning pain from the icyhot and the numbness of the ice, it was difficult to tell exactly when they were melted. I kept going for a good 5 minutes, both ass cheeks now bright red, and released the water. I jumped in the shower to try to wash the icyhot out as much as I could, but water does no good against this stuff. It's finally starting to subside, or I'm getting a bit used to it, but it's still uncomfortable.

Thanks again for an awesome dare! Sorry if I screwed up the ending, but it was challenging and exciting.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes

Last edited by atownesq; 07-13-2015 at 10:01 PM.
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:50 AM   #14
Pussywhipped

And here comes the final part of my report:

The final eight rolls:

21st roll: 2:
Quote:
Imperio! Ask 3 Gd users to send you a dare to be completed after this game is finished. You cannot “win” until they are completed.
So in addition to being a PM slave, I get 3 more punishments. I have received two so far and will complete them as soon as I find time. I will post an update here as soon as I finally "win" this dare.

22nd roll: 1>5:
Quote:
AVADA KEDAVRA! You die. Restart from the end of your first year at Hogwarts (Space #30) with one die.
SALVA HEXIA MOTHERFUCKER!!!
Before continuing, I had to attempt the O.W.L.S. exams. I was pretty shocked to find out how much HP-trivia I had forgotten: 6 errors, which meant 6 edges (I was beginning to get desperate) and back 6 spaces to:
Quote:
Voldemort Returns! Darkness is upon us! Complete the next 3 rolls blindfolded.
That one turned out to be more of a problem than I thought. The following punishments had me waiting for some minutes and not being able to check the time made it a lot harder.

23rd roll: 2:
Quote:
Swim with the Giant Squid in the Black Lake. Place one ice cube in your mouth, pussy, and ass. Hold one ice cube over each nipple. Take a VERY HOT shower until all ice is melted. Then, switch the water to VERY COLD for 3 minutes.
So imagine me standing in a shower, wearing a violet silken sash as a blindfold, a cable as a crotchrope, asscheeks reddended and holding 2 ice cubes on my nipples. I must have looked absolutely ridiculous. This managed to be a bit humiliating, even though I was alone.
The first part of this punishment was actually amazingly sensual. The sensation of the cold ice rapidly melting under the hot water was very pleasurable and unique.
The cold shower... not so.

24th roll: 6:
Quote:
I rolled a 5.
It was so cold one might venture to say that it was– in the immortal words of perhaps one of the most observant luminaries of the postmodern world of literati –"so damn frosty/ The people like 'Damn, that's a cold-ass honky'".
All the molten ice in my butt started to feel like having to hold an enema and as far as I understood, I was forbidden to use the restroom to expel. So I had to keep it in until the game was over.

25th roll: 2:
Quote:
Dumbledore dies. Place a clothespin on each nipple, clit/cockhead, and tongue. Bow your head for 5 minutes in his honor.
The pin on my cockhead hurt a lot and I was squeamish to put it on. Also, with my tongue incapacitated and my head bowed I was drooling like an idiot, with the spit dribbling on my balls.
Also, I have to confess that at one time during this punishment, I lifted the blindfold to check the time. You decide if that merits more punishment.

26th roll: 1>5: Which brought me to square 60. But first, horcruxes:

27th roll: 1>5:
Quote:
5- NAGINI-Tie a shoelace tightly around your balls/boobs. Wait five minutes, then smack each one 30 times with Implement #3. Do not release ties until after you complete space 60.
As I said, I hate cbt and it is very difficult for me to force me to hit my balls hard. I tried as best as I could and it was awfully painful. At this point, I was beginning to feel exhausted and was glad to have reached the end.

28th roll: 4:
Quote:
If a 6, celebrate the defeat of Voldemort with an orgasm. If any other number, ruin your orgasm. If in denial, edge 5 times.
Even though the orgasm was ruined, I still felt satisfied to have beaten the dare and finally being able to clean myself up.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:11 AM   #15
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

As I helped with the creation of this task, I just wanted to chime in here...

Thanks to everyone for the early feedback, on what clearly is a thorough punishment.

Also, I just want to share a little story. Emmy was putting this together on her end - I offered a number of ideas of what the punishments could be, as well as suggesting a number of the HP references.

Towards the end of the design phase, I did a roll through, estimating the time for each task, so we could get an idea of how long it would take. During that roll-through, I landed on space 10, which of course is Dobby helping you out. What people don't know, is that at that time, Dobby didn't move you to space 20 - Emmy had written it so that Dobby moved people to space 18. Yep, that's right - initially, Emmy had Dobby killing everybody. As I said to her in my pm'd comments about my test-rolling experience, "WTF, and BAD DOBBY!!!" Those of you whom have read the books will get the reference here.

Anyway, nice to see so many people giving this thorough dare an attempt.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, harry potter, punishment