Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
Rachel S

Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel S
Default Looking for unique breast and nipple torture/pleasure

Hello. I want unique ideas for breast and nipple torture and pleasure. Not the same as all the others normally found.
I have a lot of items and i can always get things that are cheap.

Feel free to PM or email me at: [email protected]

Likes: Breast and nipple play and torture, predicament bondage, some humiliation

Dislikes: Heavy breast/nipple torture, clit torture

Limits: Family, Public, blood, permanent, needles, pictures, gross stuff (urine, scat, etc)

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71922
The following user says Thank You to Rachel S for this post:
Old 01-10-2014, 05:38 PM   #2
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

baby oil + track/drawing pin braacombining 2 old classics

cover tits in baby oil & then wear a bra with drawing pins stabed though matterial - advice : more pins less pain

BvG : 217 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws

:D
217/217
Old 01-10-2014, 06:31 PM   #3
Rachel S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
baby oil + track/drawing pin braacombining 2 old classics

cover tits in baby oil & then wear a bra with drawing pins stabed though matterial - advice : more pins less pain
Hm. Interesting.
Any ideas that aren't bras?

Likes: Breast and nipple play and torture, predicament bondage, some humiliation

Limits: Family, Public, blood, permanent, needles, pictures, gross stuff (urine, scat, etc)

Old 01-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #4
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

1. Smother blobs of IcyHot on them and leave it on for at least 2 hours.

2. Wrap and tie a single piece of dental floss around each nipple so they are tied together. Then see how many things you can hang from the middle of the dental floss.

2. Rub Vicks Vapour Rub on them and leave it there for 2 hours. Reapply more after 1 hour.

3. Whenever you wear a bra have sandpaper in it, sand side facing your tits.

4. Dip your nipples/tits into two positioned cups of tea/coffee or any hot drink. Obviously not when scalding hot but warm to hot.

5. Scrub them with a stiff bristled brush (nail brush for example).
Old 01-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #5
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

For one longer one...

You will need a plenty of elastic rubber bands.

You must spank each tit on the nipple 500 times with the back of a wooden spoon. However you can reduce that total for each tit by putting elastic bands around your tits. For every 1 elastic band you put on a tit close to your chest, the 500 total of spanks for that tit will be reduced by 10. So to reduce the number of spanks on one of your tits to 400, you will need to put 10 elastic bands on it. For 300 spanks your tit will need 20 bands around it etc. This applies only to that individual tit. Once you have reached the most bands as you can take begin spanking that tit however many times your are left with from the 500. Repeat this on your other tit.

Would be great to hear how this goes
Old 01-10-2014, 07:23 PM   #6
Rachel S

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyFella View Post
For one longer one...

You will need a plenty of elastic rubber bands.

You must spank each tit on the nipple 500 times with the back of a wooden spoon. However you can reduce that total for each tit by putting elastic bands around your tits. For every 1 elastic band you put on a tit close to your chest, the 500 total of spanks for that tit will be reduced by 10. So to reduce the number of spanks on one of your tits to 400, you will need to put 10 elastic bands on it. For 300 spanks your tit will need 20 bands around it etc. This applies only to that individual tit. Once you have reached the most bands as you can take begin spanking that tit however many times your are left with from the 500. Repeat this on your other tit.

Would be great to hear how this goes
I will try it.
Not sure if i will be able to get the bands around my breasts and keep them there. But i will try.

Old 01-10-2014, 07:45 PM   #7
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

Here are a couple easy but unique tit torture ideas:

1) A very quick one is to take four chopsticks and a bunch of rubber bands. Take two chopsticks and sandwich your nipple nub between them. Then wrap rubber bands over each end so your pointies are getting squished between them.

You can test yourself by seeing how tight you can squeeze them with the sticks or you can do an endurance game and see how long you can last with them being squeezed.

2) You can do this in one of two ways depending on how good of shape you're in. You'll need two shoelaces or some strong string like twine or rope.

If you're not in very good shape, tie one end of each string to something high overhead. Make sure it's something pretty well anchored into the wall or ceiling. The string should be short enough that if you stand on your tip toes the loose end reaches your nipples.

If you're in decent shape, lay on the floor in sit up position. Tie one end of each string to a bedpost or door handle. The string should be short enough that you can lean back only halfway towards the floor. So you're basically stuck in mid-sit up.

After that's done, clamp your nipples with strong clips, like potato chip clips work best. Then take the two loose ends of the shoelaces and tie one end of each to the end of one of the clips.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:52 PM   #8
Wardell

Tell me your tit size and shape, and describe your nipples, so I can tailor a dare for you

I'll be retiring from getDare soon, but staying in touch with naughtylittlegirl as her friend and mentor.

She's the most incredible sub to have ever offered me her submission, and any genuine dom who manages to have her offer the same to them is a very honoured man.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:14 PM   #9
lucky7z

1. U need to obtain some oragel, its a numbing paste for tooth pain. rub as much oragel onto your nipples continuosly until they are numb then keep doing for 5 more minutes.
2. Now I want you to take sandpaper and/or a wire brush and rub your nipples harder than u ever have, no need to draw blood but i want them swelling and visible scraped.
3. Repeat with the oragel
4. rub your nipples with icy hot for several minutes or until you can feel something
5. more oragel
6. cover each nipple in candle wax, let it dry well, then use a wire brush to brush and scrap away the wax
7, repeat the candle wax step until you get feeling back, then take a hot shower

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
Old 01-10-2014, 10:11 PM   #10
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel S View Post
I will try it.
Not sure if i will be able to get the bands around my breasts and keep them there. But i will try.
Good to hear, I hope you manage to get plenty on and bring that total down.

What size are your tits and what are your nipples like so I/we can give you suitable tasks? Are they long/short, big/little, large or small areola etc?
Old 01-10-2014, 10:50 PM   #11
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

1. Cover your boobs with pegs. Spank them off with some implement. Edge after each spank!
2. Remove the protective grate from fan. Let the fan blades beat your breasts on a tangent. Be careful. Use a slow speed to start. Sensations become interesting after a few minutes.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
Old 01-11-2014, 03:29 AM   #12
JosephDaftPunk

Thumbs up

You can put some toothpaste on your nipples and leave it there for 20 mins. after that you can get some toothpicks and lay flat on the floor. You can then leave the toothpicks vertically standing under your nipples. Stay like that until they snap.

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
Old 01-11-2014, 01:07 PM   #13
Rachel S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardell View Post
Tell me your tit size and shape, and describe your nipples, so I can tailor a dare for you
B cup. Left is a bit smaller. Perkyish
Nipples are small/med size.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:11 PM   #14
Rachel S

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyFella View Post
Good to hear, I hope you manage to get plenty on and bring that total down.

What size are your tits and what are your nipples like so I/we can give you suitable tasks? Are they long/short, big/little, large or small areola etc?
B cup. Left is a bit smaller.
Nipples are small/med and short. Large areola.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:17 PM   #15
Master.
Distinguished Member

Try this:
Grab 4 bowls, fill two with hot water, not quite boiling but it should be uncomfortably hot. Now fill the other two with ice water. Lower each breast into the bowls of hot water until they are both submerged, stay in that position for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes take them out and immediately put them into the bowls of ice water. Wait another 5 minutes before taking your breasts out of the cold water.
The following user says Thank You to Master. for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk